Sign in to follow this  
Guest .кєσgн

Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest .кєσgн

GC67 Got created at 22:15.

Was lagging and 100's or errors all over the place.

Transfer chat/Rumours to be posted here.

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

398_1201607911.gif

Schalke 04 appoint Barry Golden as their new manager. He said in a press conference," I would like to start the ground running bye Putting my entire squad up for sale. Everyone can go for part exchange as my squad is quite small". Will Schalke 04 be Successful under there new manager find out on this thread over the coming weeks and months.

Guest .кєσgн

793_1232712058.jpg

Hoffenheim appoint Edwards as manager.

Today, TSG Hoffenheim 1899 appointed Jack Edwards as there manager. Englishman Edwards expressed his desire to do well in the league.

"I'm looking forward to the first league game, we will have some signings in and out, but nothing too major, our squad is fairly small so being in 4 competitions doesn't help. We will try to compete in the league this year"

Edwards who likes to play attacking football also made his intentions clear on what way he will be going.

"We will be going for the win in all matches, the name of the game is to score more then your opponent, we will try to do it."

"Demba Ba, Vedad Ibisevic and Chinedu Obasi will be going nowhere, all will be vital in my squad for this year"

Burnley

Armand Derri, the guy that didn't manage a team in a GC for ages and now comes back, has taken over Burnley in GC 67.

He has said that his target is a place in the top 15. To help him, he has put in bids for players with experience and some youngster that have been neglected by their managers.

No players, probably, will be leaving.

More to come when Armand can find time to write

right..

Placente available for loan, my backup goalkeeper (88) is available for loan!

Ducasse (84) and Ayite (82) also for loan.

Looking to sell Chamakh and Gourcuff (rejected £15m bid from a newb :D) for P/E ONLY.

:)

Guest United

thAEK-Athens.png

Peters Jumps At AEK Athens Opportunity

New AEK Athens manager Ryan Peters has stated his desire to bring gold to the Greek club. "We have a great stadium and support, we have depth in our squad but there is room for improvement. We're looking to win the Greek league, cup, shield & UEFA Cup this season, they will be a nice collection to our empty trophy cabinet."

randomheartspics006.jpg

Fans march to stadium to see the new arrival of Englishman, Ryan.

AEKathens.png

Club looking to sell millions of shirts worldwide; which will go towards extra funds at AEK.

Guest United

ronaldo.jpg

Ronaldo considers a move toGreece

cristianoronaldo.jpg

Ronaldo speaks for the first time about rumous of joining AEK

"AEK are a great established club in Greece, they have alot of history and the weather and women are great over there! I might bring my chick Paris Hilton over here as I've heard the one-night hotels are top notch! My English is not very good at the moment but, I want trophies, and AEK is the place to be.

ronaldo2_1118142c.jpg

Ronaldo shows his passion and who he will go through to join Athens

paris-hilton-buntuti-cris.gif

Paris & Ronaldo spotted in Greece on holiday

Unconfirmed reports state Ronaldo has already spoken to his agent about Athens and is willing to hang up his boots at Madrid and turn in a transfer request.

MORE NEWS TO COME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ronaldo quashes rumours linking him with a move to Greece. Branding them a 'joke' of a club. :)

Btw

Media speculation reports AEK Athens are rumoured to be after Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid

AEK Athens are said to be interested in 98 rated Cristiano RONALDO from Real Madrid

AEK Athens are said to be interested in 24 year old Cristiano RONALDO from Real Madrid

AEK Athens are said to be interested in 24 year old Cristiano RONALDO from Real Madrid

AEK Athens are said to be interested in 98 rated Cristiano RONALDO from Real Madrid

AEK Athens are prepared to splash out to capture Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano RONALDO

AEK Athens are hoping to tie up a deal for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid

AEK Athens are prepared to splash out to capture Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano RONALDO

Media speculation reports AEK Athens are rumoured to be after Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid

Is just not funny.

Guest United

Kaka.jpg

Kaka wants OUT of Madrid!

Ricardo Kaka is the latest to jump on the Athens bandwagon by telling Madrid manager, he is unexperienced and has no dsicipline or respect for the team. Kaka was seen in the Bernabeu furious, ripping off his shirt and talking to jesus and co.

kaka-13.jpg

Kaka wants OUT

Kaka.jpg

Kaka wants OUT of Madrid!

Ricardo Kaka is the latest to jump on the Athens bandwagon by telling Madrid manager' date=' he is unexperienced and has no dsicipline or respect for the team. Kaka was seen in the Bernabeu furious, ripping off his shirt and talking to jesus and co.

[img']http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/cuahtem/kaka-13.jpg[/img]

Kaka wants OUT

Who's next? Jesus and the bloody Pope?

Pope_14_05_0903_555020a.jpg

brand.gif

MARINERS APPOINT HARVEY AS NEW MANAGER

Grimsby Town have named Jack Harvey as their new manager following the resignation of former Blackburn striker Mike Newell. Grimsby, despite finishing 22nd last season, have made some decent signings already under Newell and Harvey will be looking for more of the same. The Mariners could have been playing Conference football this season had it not been for Luton's point deduction, and they will be looking for a way out of League 2 this campaign at the opposite end of the table.

Grimsby have already secured two loan signings in the short space of time that Harvey has been in charge. Young Italian striker Federico Macheda has joined on loan from Premier League champions Manchester United, while central midfielder Mark Randall has also joined Grimsby from Arsenal. Both will feature regularly this season and will be looking to impress their parent club's managers. Harvey mentioned in his press conference that he has bids in for other players to join on a permanent deal but refused to name names. He also admitted that the lure of bigger clubs could well be a stumbling block, but is still optimistic that players will be impressed by the new regime at Blundell Park. Gary Montgomery and Peter Bore have already been told they can leave the club for financial reasons. Harvey is on an extremely tight budget and with the possibility of up to eight new arrivals, the wage budget needed to be reduced. Harvey said that the potential releases of other players will depend on how many players he is able to bring to the club.

Grimsby will travel to Cambridge on Saturday for their first game of the season. After a decent pre-season, Cambridge will provide tough opposition at Abbey Stadium. Undoubtedly, the Mariners will be looking to kick off the campaign with a win and dreams of promotion are high amongst the long-suffering fans. Up the Mariners!!:D

390_1197911498.gif

New man in Leverkusen

bayer_leverkusen_fans1.jpg

(Bayern Leverkusen fans reactions shortly after Jake was announced their new manager pictured above.)

Tonight has seen many changes to the football world not just in Germany but places like England, Spain, Italy and Russia after all new managers were named at each club. Bayer Leverkusen's manager was announced tonight as Englishmen Jake A who has tonight agreed a 5 year deal with the Werkself Neverkusen's witch will keep him at the club until 2014. Jake has tonight come out and said that players will join the club in the next few days and even some players may depart the club after bids coming in from all over the world for the Bayer stars.

Guest United

beefy__mike_ashley.jpg

Mike Ashley & Family invest into AEK Athens!

Mike Ashley today made history after investing the remainder of his money into AEK Athens. He was seen gloating with pals. An AEK spokesman said: "Mike is delighted to be part of our club, he has put a wealthy amount of cash into this club and we are looking for youngsters and Ronaldo and Kaka. We have a 2 season goal to reach our targets.

beefy__mike_ashley.jpg

Mike Ashley & Family invest into AEK Athens!

Mike Ashley today made history after investing the remainder of his money into AEK Athens. He was seen gloating with pals. An AEK spokesman said: "Mike is delighted to be part of our club' date=' he has put a wealthy amount of cash into this club and we are looking for youngsters and Ronaldo and Kaka. We have a 2 season goal to reach our targets. [/color']

Thank god for that. you can have mike. My Newcastle will be better off without him :P

Guest United

AEK Athens fans chant for the arrival of Peters and the galactico's who will arrive in the morning!

Sevilla-FC-Club-Crest.png

Gibson jumps into the hot seat at Sevilla

Gibson replaces Manolo Jiménez after Club Chairman José María del Nido felt he could not meet the club and fans high hopes

Gibson Had this to say before training this morning

"It is a pleasure and a great honor to managed such a club as Sevilla. I have a Vision for the club and I hope I will have time to build it.

Over the next few weeks I will be getting to know my players and my backroom staff. This is vital for success. I will not be rushed into transfers"

259_front_small.gif253_1199697616.gif205_front_small.gif

Amkar Appoint new Gaffer

Today Russian Division 2 club Amkar annouced their new club manager.At Around 19:00 PM last night they struck a deal with English boss Ryan Clarke and he was Unvieled today.14'000 fans turned up at the Zvezda to Welcome him.He was set the challenge of promotion by the Clubs owners and was given around 10 Million to spend.

Its great to be here.I am delighted to have for my first job in management as suck a great and historic club.I will give them my all and hopefully we will see great things from this team.The Chairman seemed keen and dug into his pockets to deliver a big transfer budget and i assure him that this will not be wasted.I am here for at least 2 years and i hope to be here even longer as this club makes me feel great.

missing_player.jpg

Who will be coming to the Zvezda?