Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest .кєσgн

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Ronaldo considers a move toGreece Ronaldo speaks for the first time about rumous of joining AEK "AEK are a great established club i

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread FC Juventus Juventus have confirmed they are set to land 22 year old CB Dmytro CHYGRYNSKYY after Shakhtar accepted an offer of £15mill

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Good luck in your final mate am in Spanish Shield tonight. Think this is my 3rd or 4th gc final not won one yet lol Got a nice B-team o

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Parma Announce New Man

Late last night Parma announced James Prike as their new manager. Prike penned a five year deal to stay at the Italian club. He has been given a transfer kitty of £17.8m. Already he has bids in for several players that cannot be named just yet.

Other news is Parma have accepted bids for some of their players they are-

Damiano Zenoni - PAOK - 4 mil

Massimo Paci - Spartak Nalchik - 5 mil

Davide Lanzafame - Morelia - 8 mil

Daniele Vantaggiato - Leeds - 3.5 mil

Alessandel Budel - RC Strasbourg - 6mil

Valeri Bojinov - Spartak Moskva - 20mil

These should be completed later today. Prike was very happy to join Parma this is what he said, "Parma are a big club and I am determined to challenge for a spot in Europe."

Morelia having a whole new side by the start of the season saturday, but will the season come to soon ?

Morelia currently selling 8players with a total of 45+million coming in

and are signing 4 players which will definatley boost my chances for title glory

i am expected to finish in the top half so really i am aiming to do that and have a nice cup run, then next season the title is mine !

Guest .кєσgн

41.gif

SWEDEN Appoint Edwards"

The Swedish national team have appointed TSG Hoffenheim manager Jack Edwards. The Englishman who has previously managed Hungary and Iran welcomed the chance to manage such a big international team.

"It will give me a great experience and I'm sure the fans will be pleased on what I can achieve here, we may even lift the World Cup!"

Posted this in the Newspaper, might as well put it here too:

Lots of players available for P/ex at AC Milan!

Nesta (94) - 2x90+ players, one must be a CB

Zambrotta (94) - 2x90+ players, one must be a defender

Jankulovski (91) - Straight swap for a younger 89+ player

Oddo (90) - Straight swap for a younger 88+ player

Kaladze (91) - Straight swap for a younger 89+ player

Pirlo (95) - 2x91+ Midfielders

Gatusso (94) - 2x90+ Midfielders

Seedorf (93) - 1x90+ Midfielder and 1x89+ Midfielder

Ambrosini (92) - 2x89+ Midfielders

Ronaldinho (94) - 2x90+ Players, one must be a F/CF

Also have Dida (88), Kalac (87), Antonini (87), Favalli (89), Onyewu (88), and Borriello (89) available in P/ex deals, willing to swap for similar rated players in any position.

Hope brought back to Tynecastle as Evans takes over

386235153_05553d334f.jpg

Hearts chairman has appointed Rhys Evans as they're new manager after Csaba Laszlo stepped down along with his assistant Werner Burger, both are said to be going to the vacant job at Malmo. Evans brings his own assistant to the club his brother Dylan Evans.

Romanov had this to say on the departure of Laszlo and the appointment of Evans, "I have nothing to say on Laszlo he is scum I gave him my full backing and he just left us, in my eyes he is scum, on the other hand I think I have a better manager in Rhys he brings great experience to the club, im very excited for the future".

Romanov delighted with his new manager

_41636630_romanchair416.jpg

Report from Evans to come

I'm Lille in my first GC. First order of play is to stop cheeky so and so's attempting to grab Hazard or Gervinho for next to nothing! lol :P

Second order of business... can anyone loan me a half decent CB somewhere between 89-85? If he's 88 or above he'll definantly get games, will be joint first choice. If he's more around 87 and below he will still definantly play but slightly less. Anyone who wants to offer someone below 85 also welcome to suggest it.

PM me if you can help out.

Ta and best of luck!

259_front_small.gif253_1199697616.gif205_front_small.gif

Ryan Makes Move for Negredo!

Reports in some of todays papaers show that Amkar boss Ryan Clarke is sizing up a move Real Madrid striker Alavaro Negredo.Negredo is down the pecking order at the Galacticos with strikers like Benzema Raul and Higuain.Ryan is set to bid almost all of his avaiable budget on this player.Whether real Madrid Kenneth McCandless sees his future away from the club is unknown but Negredo could be tempted at First-Team football.

negredo.jpg

Will Negredo be allowed to leave Real Marid?

Ryan In the "Hunt" for Huntalaar?

Another paper Claims he will make an astonashing bid for AC Milan hitman Klaas Jan-Huntelaar.The Dutch striker would be huge for Amkar but Ryan is runnning on a low budget and AC Milan look Unlikely to sell.Huntelaar briefly spoke saying he wasn't intrested in the move.

huntelaar_1124667c.jpg

An Unlikely story!

Guest .кєσgн

793_1232712058.jpg

Ferreira Signs!

Today Jack Edwards unvelived his new signing of Ex-Chelsea star Paulo Ferreira, Ferreira who found him self un-wanted at Chelsea welcomed the chance for a fresh start.

"I found my self not playing first team games at Chelsea, so Hoffenheim came along and made a bid on the first day, this was very exiting for me as they wanted me and I have been told I will be a first team regular, I will work hard and hopefully offer my services for some years while we try to win the league"

Two youth players also sign, but they will not be playing in the first team. Ivan Tomecak, the 19 year old Croatian and Rajko Brezankic.

ferreira.jpg

Ferreira in his new kit

52_1195026324.gif

9 In. 5 Out As Gazza Aims To Change Newcastle's Fortunes.

Late last night. Newcastle United aimed to put last season's relegation behind them as they appointed Gazza Thomas as thier new manager. And he vowed to bring back the good years to the club. He told SMTV ; Im still speachless. Its such an honour to manage one of englands most famous teams. I aim to bring premiership football back to newcastle this season as its absolutely shocking for them to be in the second division. The fans deserve better and i cannot wait to transform the squad.

Now to the transfer front. Gazza put the whole squad up for transfer except Steven Taylor and Tim Crul. And many clubs were ready to pounce on the bargains.

The first player to leave the club was argentinian winger Jonas. He left to join Brazil giants Sao Paulo in a straight swap for Raphael Jean & Henrique Hugo.

1129419-4126-it2.jpg

Jean will become Key for Newcastle

The next to leave the club was spanish striker Xisco. He joined Valencia for £7m + promosing midfielder Ángel Michel.

46225_hp.jpg

Michel Joins as Xisco exits.

Alan Smith left to join stoke in a deal thought to be worth around £4.2m

Damien Duff left to join Liverpool for £6m + Stephen Darby & Nikola Saric. And Ryan Taylor joined Middlesboro for £4.5m + Lita. Newcastle also signed Ideye Brown. Daniel Owusu. Daniel Maka and Papa Pete Diouf for undisclosed fee's.

Gazza also revieleved that 5 players are set to leave the club and more look to follow. Gazza also hopes to unviel more signings in the following days.

Newcastle_31_569689.jpg

Exciting Times Ahead For Newcastle

40_front_small.gif306_1206064924.gif259_front_small.gif

São Paulo annouce Mara as their new manager and he already makes two signings.

São Paulo revealed Mark Mara as their new manager yesterday and he has already made an impact to his squad. "I was given a wealthy transfer budget and am happy with my freedom to choose who I want" Mara said in his first interview after becoming manager.

The first new signing for Maras team is Ivica OLIC from German giants Bayern Munchen. The deal was £1 mil and includedJoão MIRANDA & Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON going to Bayern. "The aim of football is to score goals and this man can score" Mara said.

olic01_DW_Hamburg_K_727135g.jpg

Olic joined from Bayern Munchen.

The second signing for Maras new team was the Argentinian Manuel JONAS GUTIERREZ from Newcastle United. The deal was a swap for Raphael JEAN & Henrique HUGO going to Newcastle. "Jonas is an exciteing player who can create and score us goals" Mara said.

510328630-soccer-international-friendly-scotland-v-argentina-hampden-park.jpg

Manuel JONAS GUTIERREZ joins from Newcastle.

326_1205534750.gif

New Boy takes Charge

Yesterday at around 10:15pm Le Mans appointed, Myran Szostak, as their new Manager. Myran spoke to SMTV and said " I am delighted to have the job at Le Mans, we have a strong squad and I expect us to finish in the top 6 of Ligue 1, also I am relishing the prospect of playing in the SMFA Shield"

Szostak got straight to work today and signed two new players to strength his squad. He signed veteran goalkeeper Martin Vaniak and young winger Per Cilan Skjelbred from rosenborg. Skjelbred spoke to skysports and said " I carnt wait to play for Le Mans, I feel we have a great squad and I am looking forward to the new campaign and playing in the smfa shield"

Two players of Le Mans left the club today in a switch with rosenbory for Skjelbred. Marcelo Estigarribia and Brahim El Bahri bother exited the club. Also Epl giants, Arsenal, are showing intrest in Le Mans star player Mathieu Coutadeur, however no bid has been accepted.

More to come soon

373_1216646749.jpg

Justice Hints That he Reckons Newcastle Will Be in EPL next Season Under Gazza

image-5-for-gallery-toon-fans-celebrate-boro-blitz-gallery-33027464.jpg

Justice Says Toon are EPL Quality

In His Recent Interview in Athens newly Appointed Olympiacos Manager Nick Justice was said to of Hinted that he Reckons that from his native country of England!, That Newcastle United, under new boss Gazza, that they will easily make it back to the English Premier League, His Exact Words were " Newscastle Are in the Wrong League, They belong in the Premier League!" Justice Also said " I Exspect Olof Melberg to move to Turkey very soon." Its Rumoured hes heading to Turkish Champs Besiktas, with the next 24 to 48 hours!

52_1195026324.gif

Gazza Thanks Nick

After hearing what Olympiacos manager Nick had to say about Himself and Newcastle. He replied in a some what possitive manor. He went on to say ; This is what Me and my players need. We need backing and confidence from not only our fans but other managers. I feel when ive finished transforming the squad our team will be right up there. I would like to give a special thank you to nick as he has not only given me a boost but also the players at this squad. Olympiacos have bagged a special manager in him.

390_1197911498.gif

Changes to be made at Bayer

Changes are set to be made in the next few days at Bayer Leverkusen says Jake A and tells Bayer fans to look forward to new faces at the football club from Brazilians to Italians. German Patrik Helmes has already left Bayer Leverkusen to Netherlands to play we Ajax and in the part exchange see's Dario Cvitanich and Evander Sno join Bayer Leverkusen.

renato_augusto.jpg

Brazilian RM/AM Renatio Augusto is set to leave Bayer Leverkusen tonight at 11:00pm after being told by the club he can leave for another club and many bid's have come in for the talented Brazilian who is only 21 years old. Jake has said that the players deserves to be at a club like Milan or Manchester United but could be going anywhere yet as lots of offers have came in for the player.

373_1216646749.jpg

Justice Hints That he Reckons Newcastle Will Be in EPL next Seaosn Under Gazza

image-5-for-gallery-toon-fans-celebrate-boro-blitz-gallery-33027464.jpg

Justice Says Toon are EPL Quality

In His Recent Interview in Athens newly Appointed Olympiacos Manager Nick Justice was said to of Hinted that he Reckons that from his native country of England!' date=' That Newcastle United, under new boss Gazza, that they will easily make it back to the English Premier League, His Exact Words were " Newscastle Are in the Wrong Leasgue, They belong in the Premier League!" Justice Also said " I Exspect [b']Olof Melberg[/b] to move to Turkey very soon." Its Rumoured hes heading to Turkish Champs Besiktas, with the next 24 to 48 hours!

what about cardiff nick lol

390_1197911498.gif

Renato Augusto heading to Holland

After completing a deal to Ajax yesterday Patrik Helmes is also soon going to welcome he's fellow team mate Soares Renato Augusto to Ajax after a deal was agreed between the 2 teams at around 11:00pm tonight. The deal is thought to be a 2 for 1 deal witch will see Jan Vertonghen and experienced Spaniard Garcia Gabri join Bayer Leverkusen tommorow night at around 6:00pm where the will be unvieled new Bayer players.

juventus.jpg

FC Juventus News

Juventus this morning completed the signing of Russian goalkeeper Igor AKINFEEV from CSKA Moskva for a fee of Alex Manninger, Nicola Legrottaglie and £3.6 million. The 23 year old shot-stopper is the first arrival under new boss Title Aspirations...

Akinfeev.jpg

Akinfeev's arrival is likely to spell the end of legend Buffons time at Juve?

Jonathan ZEBINA is the only other piece of transfer activity so far at the club with the ageing RB joining Brazilian side Corinthians for a £5 million fee.

Meanwhile, Title Aspirations has signalled out the group of player he plans to build his team around:

Igor AKINFEEV

Paolo DE CEGLIE

Giorgo CHIELLINI

Martin CACERES

Carvalho FELIPE MELO

Mohamed SISSOKO

Claudio MARCHISIO

Ribas DIEGO

Sebastian GIOVINCO

All other players are believed to be available at the right price.

TOM!

12_front_small.gif498_1225879149.jpg3_front_small.gif

Have several bids for players' date=' with the majority of them being risers, although i'm after a new captain and star striker. Looking for three decent loanee's after failed attempts too loan Kabore, Ayew, Fejsa & Pastore. Hopefully will eventually change the whole team. [/indent']

Resigned Manager

Toggs Thomas (2) is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Tom. Why is this sir?