Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Resigned Manager

Toggs Thomas (2) is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Tom. Why is this sir?

Found a Gala and too be perfectly honest' date=' i've had enough of managing small sides, which I have done before for yeears.

And whatever Gazza :rolleyes: Haven't tooken over clubs recently too leave :rolleyes: Its my choice who I join and leave, so your opinion actually means [b']nothing.[/b] :)

Found a Gala and too be perfectly honest' date=' i've had enough of managing small sides, which I have done before for yeears.

And whatever Gazza :rolleyes: Haven't tooken over clubs recently too leave :rolleyes: Its my choice who I join and leave, so your opinion actually means [b']nothing.[/b] :)

tooken?

taken *

Its not an opinion though isit? its a fact as thats what you do. quite often also :)

Now lets both shush.

Amiobi leaving for £9m. Jose Enrique leaving for £8m. Guthrie for £10m when CM gets money. and then Harper will leave when i sign another keeper.

Things are on the up for newcastle :)

tooken?

taken *

Its not an opinion though isit? its a fact as thats what you do. quite often also :)

Now lets both shush.

Now lets both not.

Tom is the last GC team i've left since my Yeovil Town in GC29' date=' and I left them on the 18th of July, until Tom today. Before that it was the 2nd of June...

So yeah, it's not a [b']fact[/b] & your opinions wrong. :rolleyes:

GrimsbyTownMainArticle.jpg

New Arrivals At Blundell Park

New Grimsby Town manager Jack Harvey has been busy in the transfer market after his recent appointment. His first three signings were all loans from bigger clubs - the three players being Federico Macheda, Mark Randall and Leandro Cabrera. Macheda will be looking to bag some goals for Grimsby this year to enhance his reputation and impress the Manchester United boss. Mark Randall is happy to be playing first team football and Leandro Cabrera is also pleased to have the opportunity of playing in England.

federico-macheda-manchester-united-thumb-200x250-5690.jpgRandall_01.jpg1245708257cabrera.jpg

While those three players will be re-joining their parent clubs after the season, Harvey's other new signings have signed long term deals at the club. The oldest of the bunch is 21 year old Furdjel Narsingh, a Dutch striker from AZ Alkmaar who was previously on loan to Telstar. One of the most promising signings is another Dutch striker, Rick Ten Voorde. The youngster signed from Dutch outfit N.E.C on a 3 year deal. Ten Voorde is currently one of the youngest players involved in the Holland U21 squad, after impressing in the U19s and in pre-season as an N.E.C player. Teams such as AZ, SC Heerenveen and FC Twente were thought to be tracking the player but he was impressed with the ambition of lowly Grimsby Town. Mihai Onicas was the third player to sign on the dotted line. The young Romanian midfielder impressed for Steaua Bucarest in the few appearences he made for the club, but Onicas is sure to be in contention to start Grimsby's first match away at Cambridge tonight.

ricktenvoorde4.jpg

Rick Ten Voorde has signed a three year deal at Blundell Park, and will start tonight's game at Cambridge.

Other players to join the Grimsby revolution are Catalin Craciun (17), Sekou Oliseh (19), Mile Skoric (18), Aleksandar Kirov (18), Juha Pirinen (17), Masibusane Zongo (19), Dragos Firtulescu (20) and Rhyan Grant (18). Harvey is hopeful of more recruitments but with his budget running out, he faces strong competition from other managers for his targets.

Possible Team To Face Cambridge Tonight

Colgan

Stockdale ---- Bennett ---- Cabrera ---- Widdowson

Forbes ---- Randall ---- Zongo ---- Sweeney

Macheda ---- Ten Voorde

Think ive kinda overspent with Newcastle :o

Spent £71.2m on 14 players. :o

Hopefully ill have about £40m tomorow/day after when Guthrie Amiobi and Harper go :P

ive overspent to :L

not enough sales went through coz of my chairman but he never blocked any coming in :P

cash sale at morelia every player for cash !

Gaz ill defo have the money by tongiht for Guthrie ill have 5 good cm's then, but lacking width

ive overspent to :L

not enough sales went through coz of my chairman but he never blocked any coming in :P

cash sale at morelia every player for cash !

Gaz ill defo have the money by tongiht for Guthrie ill have 5 good cm's then' date=' but lacking width[/quote']

Okay mate no worries :)

Glad you can bid tonight. need cash ASAP

I also struggle on the W's aswell as CB's. i have 3 CB's atm :o but ive got 2 or 3 risers on my shortlist. if only Bayern stopped nabbin players from me :(

Okay mate no worries :)

Glad you can bid tonight. need cash ASAP

I also struggle on the W's aswell as CB's. i have 3 CB's atm :o but ive got 2 or 3 risers on my shortlist. if only Bayern stopped nabbin players from me :(

a newspaper article can do wonders for your cash

im raking in 34.5mil by tommorow for 5players :)

ill be able to bring in Guthrie and 1 unamed player, im really lacking width though :(

a newspaper article can do wonders for your cash

im raking in 34.5mil by tommorow for 5players :)

ill be able to bring in Guthrie and 1 unamed player' date=' im really lacking width though :([/quote']

The thing is ive only got 3 more players i can shift. Amiobi is allready going. Guthrie is goin to you? and i need to sign a new keeper in able for Harper to go. :/

ATM im spending another £22m (if i win the biddin war's for players) and then will look to sign 2 more players and ill be done for the season.

Hopefully ill have enough money :o

Guest .кєσgн

2_front_small.gif793_1232712058.jpg12_front_small.gif

Cardozo is here!

After almost a DAY of negotiating, Hoffenheim manager Jack Edwards has bought in Oscar Cardozo from Benfica. The Paraguayan star has flown in today for a medical.

To get him here, Edwards has had to sacrifice the services of Franco Zucilini and Luis Wellington, plus another 4M.

"It is a hard price to pay but for quality like Oscar you have to pay big"

oscarcardozoab8.jpg

Guest .кєσgн

Chinedu Obasi can go!

Today, Hoffenheim manager Jack Edwards has stated that Chinedu Obasi can leave for Part Exchange + Cash. The nigerian star has had a good season but the 23 year old may leave if the right offer comes along.

After the arrival of Oscar Cardozo, Obasi will be fighting for his place.

"We are looking for more players to bulk the squad up, if the right offer of Part Exchange comes for Obasi we will do the deal"

OOC: PART EXCHANGE MEANS 2+ PLAYERS

chineduObasi.jpg

415_1199873491.gif

German Under 21 Star Lars Bender Given TSV 1860 Munchen Captaincy.

12 August 2009

lars-bender-514.jpg

20 Year Old TSV 1860 Munchen Starlet Lars Bender Has Been Offered The Captaincy Of The Club. Ryan Has Gone By The Saying, 'It Does Not Matter How Old He Is, If He Is Good Enough He Will Play'. Bender Is Yet To Accept This Offer But Ryan Hopes He Leads Munchen To The Bundesliga. Ryan Has Already Had 3 Offers Accepted For Players He Thinks Can Help TSV. Dusko Tosic Is Joining From German 1st Division Side Werder Bremen For 7 Million Euro's. Tom De Mul Is Joining From Spanish Giants Sevilla For 5 Million, And Dean Moxey Is Joining For 500k From English Championship Side Derby County. TSV Kick Off Their Campaign Against TuS Koblenz This Saturday.

Munich.jpg

The Allianz Arena Will Be The Place To Be This Season.

Borough Sign 4 But Struggle For Strikers

Middlesborough have signed:-

Ryan Taylor

De Smet

Rosinei

Beausejour

All are midfielders but borough boss is struggling with strikers so could be forced to play De Smet or Beausejour as emergency striker if borough fail to sign there target striker

Guest .кєσgн

Timo Hildebrand can LEAVE!

Today, Hoffenheim manager Jack Edwards has stated that Timo Hildebrand can leave for Part Exchange! The highly rated goalkeeper should be leaving for a 87 Rated player and an 86 rated player, BOTH must be under 25.

hiluno3julio07.jpg

Olym57.png

373_1216646749.jpg

Flying Aussie Joins for a Whooping £20k

james_virgili_450x300.jpg

James Virgili Joins Olympiacos for a TINY sum of just £20k from A-League side Newcastle Jets

Today Greek Club Olympiacos have Announced there First Transfer on a Perminante Basis, After Esteban Granero and Kawado Asamoah on a Loan basis, Today the Young 17 year Old Striker James Virgili Completed his £20k move from A-League side Newcastle Jets, after an Impressive show for Australia's Under 17's, James Virgili was being Chased by a few Clubs but choose the Greek League to Further his Career in.

juventus.jpg

FC Juventus

The Old Lady faithful remain patient with no new transfer activity following the arrival of Igor AKINFEEV yesterday morning although it is believed the club are quietly confident of agreeing terms later on today for a couple of players. Juve officials suggest manager Title aspirations is looking for a suitable second choice goalkeeper while a new LB to replace MOLINARO is also being chased...

Rumours suggest that a Gianluigi BUFFON move to Liverpool is OFF while Juventus also look set to miss out on their top transfer target following days of failed negotiations with an unnamed club. Meanwhile, Fabio CANNAVARO is set to be named club captain for the season with defensive parter Giorgio CHIELLINI given the role of vice-captain.

Milan have been very busy in the transfer market so far, with more activity expected!

Ronaldinho left in a deal which saw Trochowski and Petric arrive in exchange, as Samra looks to add number to the midfield. Flamini left for 15m + Montolivo, with Kuzmanovic set to arrive for 15m, and Rolfes coming for 13m + Strasser, with Ambrosini set to leave for Leverkussen. Bruno Alves and Raul Meireles joined from FC Porto, Bonera, Borriello, Abate and Viudez leaving the San Siro, and finally Subasic and Tinga joining in cash deals!

Samra expects two defensive targets to arrive soon.

Kalac and Storari still available for cash deals. Nesta, Zambrotta, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Favalli, Pirlo, Gatusso, Seedorf and Inzaghi all available for P/ex deals!

Managed to wrap up my defence with 3 more signings, Robert Kovac and Lee Young Pyo or Pyo Young Lee or whatever! :D

Also managed to sign Edmundo Alves for £4m on a free for backup, need one more midfielder and striker and I'm done! :)

again.. Cavenaghi and Chamakh are for sale, no stupid offers please :P

loving my Morelia atm.

waiting for Gaz to accept my Guthrie bid and also waiting on a bid for lucas and an unamed player , if i get these 3 then my side will be sweet

Munoz - 88

Duran - 86

Schneiderlein - 80

Nuno.Andre - 84

Assou-Ekkoto - 87

Belleti - 88

I.Camacho - 83

Guthrie - 86

Unnamed Player/Sandoval - 86//85

N'Gog - 84 - if he accepts

Lanzafame - 85.

i think thats a good side for a Morelia, if i get Lucas and the unnamed player :) . my midfield is my best position