Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Gold Championship 67 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Gutierrez's investment immediately paid off. Hes worth much more than i paid for.

Also, just signed Sergio Escudero from Urawa for 950k, Nikolay Chipev for 1.4m, and backup goalkeeper Yann Sommer for 3.6m and some unwanted GK from FC Basel.

259_front_small.gif253_1199697616.gif205_front_small.gif

Amkar struggle in the Transfer Market!

Today Amkar manager Ryan Clarke has come out of the dark to admit that his side are finiding it hard to do any deals.Amkar are yet to make a signing even though Ryan has tried lots of different players.Reports are now linking him with a bid for an unamed Villareal player.Some teams have had a day out in transfers but for Amkar is has been frustrating.A number of targets like Danny Guthrie were sold to other sides and Ryan admits that the Russian Divison 2 isn't attracting any players.

Not many players want to take the step down to play in this Division.I am very dissappointed as we are only 1 good season away from the First Divison and we need good players to give us a good season.I am looking at a few players and I may make a move but it seems that not many players want to play here.I will continue to scout around the market as i feel this is best for Amkar

Subtle Changes At The Lane

spurs3.jpg

New Spurs manager Nin Chatha has been active in the market since arriving at White Hart Lane on monday evening.

New arrivals at the lane include Fabricio Coloccini, Robert Lewandowski, Matteo Brighi, Aleandro Rosi, & a few youngsters.

Departures include Roman Pavylchenko who went to roma as part of the deal which saw brighi and rosi arrive at white hart lane, Benoit Essou Ekoto also left for 9 million to mexican side Moreila and Carlo Cudicini looks set for a return to Italy with Parma, Michael Dawson & Prince Boateng went to Newcastle as part of the sideshow bob deal.

All in all i'm happy with the in's and out's and feel i will be challenging for something this year :D

Coloccini.jpg

Sideshow hopes his stint at spurs is better than his time at the toon

TRENING_PODCZAS_KON_111296g.jpg

Lewandowski taking orders from Chatha's number 2 in training

Olym57.png

373_1216646749.jpg

Back Up Goalkeeper Joins from Belgium

proto.jpg

Silvio Proto Joins Olympiacos for £3million + Unwanted Gaolkeeper Pavel Kovac! from Belgium side Germinal Berchoot

Today Olympiacos Brought in a Back-Up Goalkeeper for Captian Antonios Nikopolidis who is Currently the No.1 at Olympiacos. The Belgium Goalkeeper will Also try to Fight for the No.1 spot at Olympiacos. The Belgium International, whilst at Germinal Beerchoot in real Life Scored a Goal, whilst on loan from RSC Anderlecht!, Now he Decided a Move to greece and Olympiacos, Pavel Kovac Espressed his Intrest in a Move to Germinal Beerchoot and a Trade and Cahs Move Was Agreed between Olympiacos and Germinal Yesurday and They both Agreed on Personal Terms and Passed Thier Medicals and the Dela is now 100% Done! Silvio Proto Will Take his first Training Session with Olympiacos Today!

L22.png

Cambridge%20United.gifvs Grimsby%20Town.gif

"Mariners Can't Wait For New Season" - Harvey

skysportsnews-1-1.jpg

Grimsby Town head into Saturday's opener at Cambridge on Saturday night with the acquisitions of thirteen new players, all ranging between the ages of 17 and 21. Despite being on a budget of just £3M, Harvey has managed to bring these youngsters to the club for fairly small sums of cash. His focus is now on getting rid of players, placing 11 players on the transfer market. He stated his reasons were not to raise more funds for incoming transfers, but purely to reduce the wage budget at the club. Star man Jean-Paul Kalala has already left the club in part of a deal for Mihai Onicas, while Peter Bore has joined Australian outfit Gold Coast United. It's been reported that Grimsby have already accepted a bid for experienced midfielder James Hunt, and Harvey has today welcomed the chance to sell more of his unwanted players. Today, young Bosnian goalkeeper Stefan Tomovic joined for £10K, while the same fee was also agreed for Macedonian 17 year old centre back Filip Misevski. The two joined up with the team at the club's training ground, Cheapside, but are not expected to make the trip to Cambridge on Saturday.

Grimsby's opponents Cambridge United have also been relatively busy in the market under their new manager Fabio Garrini. Sebastian Coates joined them on loan from Barcelona, after the Spanish giants bought him from Nacional. Their other two loan signings were Farrero Miki Roque (Liverpool) and Augusto Everton Ribeiro (Corinthians). As for permanent buys, Cambridge have bought Manuel Hornig, Zach Scott, Angel Zapata, Blazej Augustyn, Ryan Conroy, Oliveira Jonatas and Faneva Ima Andriatsima. Cambridge and Grimsby aren't reknowned for their attractive football, but pundits are suggesting the youngsters on show could result in a good spectacle for the fans, certainly a better spectacle than the last time these two teams met - a 0-0 draw way back in April 1984.

Borough are set to tempt teams to sell for strikers after being given 10 mil

Borough manager has been given 10 million to spend by the chairman the manager said

" All we need to complete our team is a striker , Ive targeted players with chairman value of around 3-5 Mil and i think a 10 Million raid could snatch a player that would complete our signings."

"I cant see a new player coming in for the ipswich game but we have a great squad for the ipswich game and every one in the squad is so closly rated they will all be playing for places , the first few games will determind who will get there places"

309_front_small.gif391_1238686832.jpg1_front_small.gif

Mario Gomez to leave Bayern.

Bayern Manager, William Chen has confimed media reports that Mario Gomez will sign with EPL giants, Chelsea. The deal, expected to be completed this week will also see Jose Bosingwa and Claudio Pizarro heading to Munich along with a sum of cash.

With the departure of high profile players in Ribery, Olic and Gomez, many Bayern fans still remain skeptical about the new manager and the season ahead.

It was tough to let players of that calibre leave so I can understand how the fans are feeling. Letting go of the talented Gomez was a tough decision and in the end we had to weigh up what would suit us best for the upcoming season.

fcb_hro_09_ima_110807.jpg

Bayern's hopes now rest on Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose.

The arrival of Jose Bosingwa will see him partner Van Buyten, Demichelis and Lahm down back. Bayern RB, Christian Lell who was expected to be in their best XI will lose his spot to Bosingwa. Lell, who was noticeably disappointed at training this afternoon, has not ruled out a possible transfer to another club.

lell.jpg

Christian Lell's future at Bayern questionable. Trade bait?

In other news, Bayern captain, Mark Van Bommel was reportedly seen in talks with other clubs. More on this developing story in the coming days.

We have a very experienced forward line' date=' so I'm confident we can kick the necessary amount of goals without Gomez.[/center']

juventus.jpg

FC Juventus

Emiliano MORRETI has been announced as the solution to Juventus's left back problem. The 28 year old rejoins the club he was on the books of at the tender age of 20 before he was loaned out to Parma. The Italian defender was delighted to complete his move back to the Old Lady and is determined to challenge for honours. The LB will provide stiff competition for Paolo DE CEGLIE.

Morreti.jpg

Moretti - Delighted to have joined Serie A giants.

Meanwhile, Daniele DE ROSSI will join Chelsea today following days of failed negiotations with Juventus. The talented Italian playmaker was Title Aspirations top transfer target but he has failed in his attempts to persuade the 26 year old to stay in Italy.

Finally, Juventus remain hopeful of one more signing today although accepted terms still have some distance to run. Buffon could afterall be staying with the club following very little interest.

Morelia team :)

first team is good for a poor side :P but my back ups are shocking lol

first team :

Munoz - 88

Belleti - 88

Schneiderlien - 80

Salzar - 87

Assou.Ekotto - 87

Guthrie - 86

Ramus.Elm - 86 :D

I.Camacho - 83

Sandoval - 85

K.Commons - 83

Lanzafame - 85

all signed for cash deals :)

52_1195026324.gif

Winston Reid Joins As Squad "Nears Completion"

Today Newcastle United signed thier 17th player of the season (should the chairman keep out of it). Promosing CB Winston Reid arrives to strenghten the weak defense. He will join the club for a fee of £1m + Shola Ameobi.

Danmark-_Serbien_376170m.jpg

Reid : Cannot Wait For The Challenge

Guest .кєσgн

This video says it all!

A new era of MR's :D

Features an exclusive with Matt Jewiss as interviewer...

Enjoy! ;)

VWbWgpgRpFk

The end was not funny at all.

juventus.jpg

FC Juventus

Gianluigi BUFFON is close to the Juventus exit door Title Aspirations has revealed having recieved acceptable bids for the player. It is believed Manchester City have lodged a bid although theirs is not the best offer on the table right now, the only other known team expressing an interest is Liverpool although their own bid is believed to be under the vaulation of the juventus board. It is not known which league the front runners play in but sources suggest it is not a rival Italian side, a deal could be completed inside the next few hours...

Buffon.jpg

Buffon - Will he? Wont he?

Meanwhile, Claudio ALMIRON is the subject of an accepted £8million bid from Istanbul BB. The 28 year old CM spent last season out on loan to fiorentina but didn't do enough to secure a permanent deal. It was always expected that the Argentinian would be moved on from Juve in the summer and now there is just the small matter of a medical to be passed.

Finally, Juventus are confident they have beaten Spainish duo Barcelona and Real Madrid to an unnamed CB. The club has been searching for a young CB to cover Cannavaro, Chiellini and Caceres since the departure of Legrottaglie to CSKA Moskva. The club hope to announce the deal tommorow evening and if rumours are true that leaves just the RB spot to be stregnthened in the defensive area.

424_1202396797.gif

Exclusive interview with Tynecastle's new manager

Im delighted to be here and I have alot of people to thank, its a great honour to be managering such an exciting club in scotland, and I have every intention to challenge Rangers and Celtic to the league this year. Ive brought in a couple of new faces, just in areas I though we may be weak. I will also be looking towards my captain Laryea Kingston to lead the team to glory.

Evans looks to Kingston for leadership

340x.jpg

Hearts bring in new players

14303_1242336037.jpg2347_1227007203.jpg

Massimo Gobbi and Cristiano Zanetti join on loan from Fiorentina

28034_1226574537.jpg

Leonardo Silva joins on loan from Cruzeiro

fredheim_inni_48617e.jpg

Daniel Fredheim Holm joins from Aalborg for an undisclosed fee,

The norweign forward who has had 3 caps for his country will slot straight into Evans's side

2071837087_small_1.jpg

Lucas Bernardi joins after Monaco released him last season

3548218613_b0d800de91.jpg?v=0

Evans also brings in japanese sensation Takashi Usami from Gamba Osaka for a reported £500,000.

This video says it all!

A new era of MR's :D

Features an exclusive with Matt Jewiss as interviewer...

Enjoy! ;)

5j8GUeQ35_U

From this video I have deduced that Sinar:

- Has Pac-Man eyes.

- Possesses a rather large crotch.

- Would make a terrible narrator.

- Suddenly is not ginger.

:P

21_1203862898.gif

After finally getting a much awaited opportunity to take over as Manager of Chelsea, Davey is very optimistic that he can achieve great things at Stamford Bridge. “We have a great set of lads here and I feel we have a great chance of challenging for the league title and also making a big impact in the SM Champions cup too. I have been lucky enough to be given this opportunity and I don’t want to disappoint the fans here at the bridge”

Chelsea have been busy in the transfer market within the last couple of days and have added big names De Rossi and Gomez to the squad.

2576_1247394476.jpg

4795_1247236461.jpg

They have also added young midfielder Calello (pictured below), along with two defenders Tamas and Suchy to add a little more depth to the squad.

24153_1223305285.jpg

Davey added "I'm trying to build a younger squad here and with Lampard still looking to leave the Bridge I would be looking for a 92/93 CM replacement and another young player if any club want to drag him away"