Guest Football8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Napoli 1-2 Lazio Cristian Ledesma (33) Eliseu Pereira (63) Fabio Quagliarella (83) Eliseu Pereira The Difference Again

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Real Madrid win the SMFA Cup after beating Rangers 4-2 We finish the season completeing the Quadruple , which i am delighted with We p

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Mario Balotelli Makes Switch From Inter to Lazio... Today as Goran Pandev Moved to Serie A Rivals Internazionale, Mario Balotelli Ma

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

201pxroyalstandarddelie.png

Standard Liege today announced Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager.

He immediately made it clear that, although no one on his youth squad was available, he would consider all offer for any first teamers, including Witsel, Defour, and De Camargo.

He also launched an appeal to anyone who can loan him a mid 80's rated keeper.

201pxroyalstandarddelie.png

Standard Liege today announced Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager.

He immediately made it clear that' date=' although no one on his youth squad was available, he would consider all offer for any first teamers, including Witsel, Defour, and De Camargo.

He also launched an appeal to anyone who can loan him a mid 80's rated keeper.[/quote']

Look at Everton for ya 'keeepr will accept in the morning. :)

174_1198865982.gif

Villarreal have appointed Barry Golden as the clubs new manager in hope that he can bring them some silverware. He said at the presentation, " As soon as I heard Villarreal wanted me I was absoultely thrilled. It's an offer you can't refuse. It's really great to be managing a club of this standard. I hope to bring in some new faces and sell some to. I also hope to win a trophy or to this season aswell". Golden has also announced that all players at the club are for sale for part exchange and there will be no loans until further in the season.

Inter's New Manager

intermilan.png

In the late hours of yesterday night Aaron Dhandli was appionted manager of Inter Milan. The giants from italy sacked José Mourinho, to replace him with Aaron Dhandli. " I am delighted by my new Job, its a Dream come true" - Aaron. Regarding Transfer news CAMBIASSO is up for sale.

More to Follow.....

111_1193150063.gif

MFSSLAZIO.png

Justice Appointed At S.S Lazio, As Actor Megan Fox Shows Her Support

Yesturday at 22:58ish Italian side S.S Lazio Appionted Nick Justice as their Head Coach!, Justice Who Seems To Know quiet a bit about Serie A Football, but mainly English!, Being English It may be hard to communicate with The Players however its Rumoured that Former Hammers Boss and Chelsea Player Gianfranco Zola, May join up with Justice within the next Day or two, Justice Being a hammers Fan is a Big fan of Zola himself for what he done at West Ham United. He has Other Problems too as Macedonian Striker Goran Pandev has Exsperessed his Desire to Leave Lazio!, He'll ahve a tough task keeping a hold of the Striker!, Justice Had this To say On his Appointment, " I am Delighted to be apppointed at Lazio, Theyre a very good Nice Big Team which I believe I can work well with!, I have contacted Gianfranco Zola to join me he has Said he'd love to ,So he'll be here in a Day or two!, As for Transfer I know who I wnat to Let go, And Goran Pandev has Said he wants to leave and I will go with the Flow If he Wants To Leave he can if he decides to stay then Great. We have a tough Task with Napoli in our opening Game of The Season this Saturday, I have little Preportation time, but I think I will be partly ready, When I Face Welshman Rhys Evand a good Friend of mine at Napoli!"

brand.gif

Gutteridge appointed AC Milan Manager

Adam Gutteridge has been announced as the new AC Milan manager, after several managers had been approached, it was Gutteridge who impressed the board the most. 'Its great to be joining a club like Milan which has so much history and prestige, and we will be looking to build a team for the future.'

In Transfer News, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Kaladze, Nesta, Zambrotta and Jankulovski are all available, p/ex