chairman wants me to avoid relegation :P

so i think ill try and do that as my sqauds quite poor tbh

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Napoli 1-2 Lazio Cristian Ledesma (33) Eliseu Pereira (63) Fabio Quagliarella (83) Eliseu Pereira The Difference Again

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Real Madrid win the SMFA Cup after beating Rangers 4-2 We finish the season completeing the Quadruple , which i am delighted with We p

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Mario Balotelli Makes Switch From Inter to Lazio... Today as Goran Pandev Moved to Serie A Rivals Internazionale, Mario Balotelli Ma

Re: Gold Championship 68 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Cambiasso to Leave

cambiasso.jpg

New Inter Milan manager Aaron Dhandli has said that highley rated holding midfielder Cambiasso can leave the club. No interest has been shown in Cambiasso which has Dissapionted Manager Aaron Dhandli. "I am not asking for much, I thought a lot more interest would have been shown. No porgress has been made" - Aaron Dhandli. It also seems no progress has been made in signing players. Bids have been put in for star players like Messi, Kaka, Sneijer, Maxwell and Abidal. "I am very dissapionted that my bids were rejected.I felt i offered fair deals, but if managers dont wanna do deals I can't force them" - Aaron Dhandli

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems, this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.

Barca.jpg

FC Barcelona

European and Spainish champions Barcelona have revealed they are close to announcing a deal which will see two world-class players joining the club. It is believed both players are undergoing a medical and the final details are being completed.

Meanwhile, Zlatan Ibrahimovic can leave the club after being told he is not wanted by new manager Title Aspirations. The Swede, who only recently joined the Spainish giants has been attracting interest from a host of clubs and it is thought that another Spainish side is close to his signature...

Ibrahimovic.jpg

Gone Too Soon - Ibrahimovic leaving already?

It is believed that Barca are looking to sign more Spainish players and names such as Cesc FABREGAS, Fernando TORRES and Raul ALBIOL are being touted as possible targets by the media...

91_front_small.gif52_1195026324.gif303_front_small.gif

Newcastle hire Szostak

Yesterday at around 10:58pm, Myran Szostak was appointed Manager of Newcastle United. He got straight to work by placing bids for players such as Robert Lewandowski, Delac and he is currently trying to negotate a deal for Barcelona's Gudjohnson.

Myran spoke to SMTV and said" I am looking forward to the challenge of managing Newcastle we have a good squad and hopefully we will be back in the premiership next season"

16_1248310583.jpg

Exciting times at St James's Park

Sell Out Crowd Expected For Curtain Raiser At Luigi Ferraris

stadio-luigi-ferraris.jpg

Manager Nin Chatha expects a sell out crowd for the 1st game of season with AC Milan tomorrow evening.

Nin Chatha is hoping that deals that have been agreed will be completed in time for players to make their debut for Genoa and hopefully build towards a SMFA position.

Rodrigo Palacio is one of the stars leaving,Mexican international Jonny Magallon is set to arrive with Greek International Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Marco Rossi heading to Mexico

Chatha is trying to build a youthful squad with a hit of experience thrown in for good measure and is looking forward to the start of the season, as there are some good managers in the italian division to battle against.

Palacio no longer leaving as cska pulled out of the deal, no doubt somebody told him necid and dzagoev were quality players(thanks)

Arsenal

Arsenal would like to apologise to all managers who are interested in their players but we are not looking to offload any players after the recent departures of TOURE and ADEBAYOR have left us a little short in some areas, this will however give youth a chance to shine in cup and some league games.

Some fringe players may be available for loan after the transfer dealings have been concluded, please check the loan list for details as if they are not on the list then they are not available.

Good luck to all managers for the upcoming season

150px-AJ_Auxerresvg.png

AJ Auxerre Appoint Josh Newman As Their New Manager

AJ Auxerre have confirmed that Josh Newman will replace Jean Fernandez as their new manager.

The news came late last night following the shock exit of Jean Fernandez who had served Auxerre well.

Auxerre are the only team from the top flight in France to have never been relegated.

The new manager Josh Newman hopes to keep this record and qualify for a SMFA competition.

" Auxerre are a great team and I am looking forward to the new season I have a great squad in front of me. "

" Many great players have played for Auxerre including Philippe Mexès, Jean-Alain Boumsong, Djibril Cissé and I hope to bring a lot more talent to the club. "

" For me this is a dream come true! "

111_1193150063.gif

pandev.jpg

Latest on Pandev News:Is Goran Pandev Set For Inter Switch!?!

Today Its been comfirmed from Close Sources to both Goran Pandev and S.S Lazio that Goran Pandev Is Highley linked with Serie A Rivals Internazonale. This Is after Pandev's agent was seen in a Resturant in Milan, tlaking to Internazionale Boss Aaron Dhandli and Also Reporosentitives of Internazionale. When Asked in An Interview on LAZIOtv, Justice said " I think that Pandev has a good Career ahead of him, wheather or not tis at Lazio I do not know!, and Also I believe he is in Talks with Internazionale Today, I cannot say for sure thats were he shall go, however it looks storngly to be that way!" Could Lazio's Game against Npaoli this weekend be the Last time they see Pandev in Lazio Colors?

Millwall F.C News.

51_1223470061.jpg

Millwall have announced Tom Baldwin as their new manager after disappointment on losing out in the play-off final at Wembley.Tom said that promotion is our ambition for this season and i will hope that we get in the play-off this season that is a minimum,more news tomorrow on transfers mainly loans will be joining as we have a small budget.

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

SM would like to apologise for the delay in creation of the Game World due to server problems' date=' this was due to the high number of managers clicking and waiting on the Game World during creation and immediately after creation.

We have decided to move all current and future Gold Game Worlds to their own dedicated server to resolve this issue. This will also mean that Gold Game Worlds will be quick to use and have their matches played instantly.

We will also be changing the way they are created in future, making them in advance but locked and then simply opening them at the designated time.

Again sorry for these problems and any inconvenience caused.[/quote']

that will be much better!well done SM,there shouldnt be any problems then

6 years to Make Sheffield United a European force!

When James applied to be Sheffield United manager he knew it was going to be tough, but today the chairman announced a 6 year plan for the club which if it goes to plan Sheffield United should be a major force in Europe! The media are shocked by this crazy plan from the Chairman at Sheffied United!

This comes after the shock of Sheffield United signing up an unknown manager called James. James has signed a 2 year deal at Sheffield United with the option to extend it if United gain promotion to the top flight. In a press conferance today James was greeted by lots of nervous United fans, also he was given a tour of Bramhall Lane. At 2pm he was shown to the media and this is what he said,

"Sheffield is a big City and they deserve a big football club to go with it. I believe with the help of all the fans, staff and the chairman that I can take Sheffield United to the top flight of English Football. What I want to do at United is a long term plan and for this a good youth team is essential and thats what is going to be Key to the success of this football club over the next few years!"

Sheffield United hope to unveil some new signings that can't be named at this time but will come clearer tomorrow!

Sunderland

After days of being endlessly ridiculed in the north east for becoming the manager of sunderland Geordie Boy Chris Davies gave his first interview since signing on the dotted line.

What have the last few days been like for you?

''Ever since i signed on the dotted line 2 days ago i knew a dificult task lay ahead of me, ive had members of the public brand me a judas, but when i was offered this job i knew i couldnt turn it down'

What Does the Future Hold for Sunderland?

''My first goal here is to build an all English squad. This is a ENGLISH leauge and for that you need English players that know the leauge inside out. These days there are too many teams out there bringing in lavish forign signings. Me i want to go back to the roots of football and establish a solid english team.''

How is that going right now?

''Well luckily we had a fair few quality englishmen in the squad already, like Darren Bent and Keiren Richardson proven England Internationals. Other then them so far i have managed to bring in 4 new faces. Paul Robinson, Stephen Warnock, Micheal Ball have all gone straight into the squad for todays game. Then we have Sol Campbell who is under going a medical and is all but a sunderland player. I have to say tho this is a harder task than i first thought it would be. Deals are proving very hard to come by at the moment.''

Where do you realisticly belive you can finish this season?

''It is my main aim at the club to build a squad of English players that can challenge for a place in the Top 6 and have a good cup run. other the next 3 years i fully expect us to win atleast one trophy.''

So there you have it folks the first interview from the sunderland manager chris Davies.

Davies also would like me to mention that the entire of his squad that are not english are available for part exchange for English players. He would also urge any managers with english players they dont want or need to get in touch with him imidiately as his search for english tallent goes on.

The Moscow Times

spartak-moskva.gif

Modric Arrives at Spartak

Playmaker Luka Modric was Spartak's first signing on a deal that involved 10 million cash, 20 year old Rafael Carioca, and 27 year old Raphael Alex. Manager Rolando Espino said he was looking for three players. He didn't say names, but he did say he was looking for a striker, an attacking mid, and a right back. What a better way to impress fans than to bring the famous and talented Croatian sensation. "I am here to help out this team and win some ball games" stated the 23 year old. "Yes, he was one of the 3 players that we had our eyes on and we hope to sign the other 2 before the first SMFA Shield game" said Espino when asked about the 2 other players.

25042008_luka-modric.jpg

"I am here to help out this team and win some ball games"

Getafe Announces New Signings

Getafe, playing in the first flight of the Spanish League this season, released it's newest signings.

First, their new manager. Tadashi Beddie, and an unknown manager from Tokyo, Japan, has made two new signings, soon to be three.

First, the spanish side got rid of a "oldie", a center-back well into his thirty, for a center-back from his home country. Getafe completed the signing of Japanese International, Tanaka Marcus TULIO, from Urawa Reds.

Second, Getafe got rid of a 33 year old Swiss midfielder, for a 23 year old midfielder who's name has recently been coming up in the news quite often. Honda Keisuke has signed for Getafe for a bit of a high price.

1267.gif

Catania Latest

Winger, Pablo Barrientos looks to be heading to Celtic for 12.5 million,

Gianvito Plasmati also is set to leave with a move to an English club nearing

Rodrigo Digao is close to completing a move to Catania from Standard Liege, along with Pavel Golyshev from FK Moskva. Their first signing however is 16 year old Fredrik Gulbrandsen from Lillestrom. The youngster is looking for regular football and has been placed on the loan list to gain experience at a smaller club.

More news will follow...

- L'EQUIPE -

les Girondins get the ball rolling

brand.gif

After only the recent sacking of Laurent Blanc, Bordeaux have turned to long time Ligue 1 admirer and follower, Kylan, who has previously managed at clubs such as Lille, Marseille, and Toulouse and EPL side, Tottenham. The change has surprised many after Blanc's success at the club, but after some heated discussions with the board, and rumours of rifts between players, involving Blanc, the club saw fit to terminate his contract. New gaff Kylan has already said he'll look to continue to play an agressive attacking style, with creative formations, and has already ruled out the possiblity of some of Bordeaux's superstar players leaving the club for other destinations. He has also announced the signings of 2 new players, this is what he had to say at the press conference earlier on;

Firstly it's great to be appointed to such a club, a club which such great history to have had some of the best players to ever grace the pitch in this game of football: Cantona, Deschamps, Micoud, Wiltord and perhaps the greatest of all, ZIZOU! Surely with the players we have now, nothing but success will be demanded, as it should be. This is nothing new for me having perviously led winning sides to Ligue 1 title's, so anyone here, or anywhere in the media that would question my experience and knowledge of Ligue 1 can get stuffed! As for new coming players to the squad, I can confirm the signing of 2 new players to the side, which we are elated with their arrivals. Lastly on the matter of players such as Saivet, Chamakh and Gourcuff, I can confirm numerous parties have enquired about these players, but we Bordeaux, have given all a swift response that they are NOT FOR SALE, that is my word and as such is beyond contestation on the matter!

Bordeaux Transfer News

Nordmark.jpg

Bordeaux have signed up and coming Swede, Daniel Nordmark from Swedish side, Elfsborg for a fee of £1.7 million. Nordmark was on display earlier on today at le Stade Chaban Delmas displaying some of his skills to the home crowd. Kylan paid tribute to Lazio manager, Nick Justice during the unveiling of Nordmark, saying, "Me and Nick, with a few others went to paint the town, got propa olivered and all, and while at a strip joint, i asked him about any new talents on the scene, where he then told me about Nordmark, so a big thanks to him." ;)

vennegoor-of-hesselink_wwwcelticfcsearchcouk.jpg

Bordeaux's biggest signing to date under Kylan's reign, and probably the biggest name ever to grace the back of a FCGB kit is that of Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, bought at a transfer fee of £12.5 million. The manager had this to say, "Firstly before we even put a bid through on Jan, we had to make sure we could fit his name on the back of one of our kits, from there on it was smooth sailing. As soon as we contacted him, both parties where keen on a deal getting done. This will probably be out last signing for the duration of the season as we feel we have a squad that is now complete afer acquiring both Nordmark and Vennegoor of Hesselink." Pictured above, Vennegoor of Hesselink was unveiled after Nordmark, clearly already becoming a fan fave, after being given a cardboard sized version of himself. :D

163_1215035995.gif

Wallis at Real madrid

Mark Wallis was named Madrid manager and stated his intentions with the club by amazingly declaring recent arrivals of the 2 best players in the world will be leaving as soon as possible , we have yet to receive an offer for either players but im sure they will come

christiano-ronaldo-300x400.jpg

Ronaldo has been told his future no longer lies at the Bernabue

16578kaka.jpg

Kaka will also be leaving Madrid as soon as a concrete offer comes in for the Brazillian

In other news there are many more players available at Madrid via player exchange

Sheffield United News

As the season begins today clubs all around the world have been busy in the transfer market. One club that has been very busy with all the ins is Sheffield United and today they signed 7 players and their manager hopes to bring even more in. So lets take a look at Sheffield United's new magical 7!

Erwin Mulder - Young Dutch Keeper arrive from Excelsior for £2million. This lad has great potential to make it at international level and will learn lots from experienced Goal Keeper Paddy Kenny! He is only 20 years old and should make a name for himself in the next few years!

Thomas Kaminski - This 16 year old keeper arrives as an unknown to World Football. He joins from Belgium side Germinal Beerschot but with lots of potential this lad has a hefty price tag and cost United £600k!

Ben Kantarovsky - Another Unknown to World football at only 17 years old Kantarovsky has a big £2million price tag on his shoulders. Bought from Newcastle Jets this lad plays an important role in Centre Midfield. He has already represented Australia as Under 17's level and became the youngest player in the Australian league to earn a contract at an Australian club!

Mohamed Chermiti - Chermiti at only 21 years old has represeted Tunisia twice. He arrives from Al Ittihad for £3million plus Sun Jihai moving the other way. With a big Value the Striker is under pressure to hit the goals early on!

Lennart Hartmann - A young German midfielder with bags of potential is the best way to sum up this signing. He signs from Hertha Berlin for a small sum of £400k. The player has represented Germany at Under 17s and 18s levels. He has made one Bundesliga appearance!

Fermenia Kiko - Only 18 years of Age Kiko can play Right Back or Right Midfield. At only £80k Kiko he arrives Hercules and the Spaniard will want to impress in the Youth squad!

Valentin Stocker - United's biggest signing was this lad he can play left or right midfield and he is only 20 years old. He arrives from FC Basel for £4million plus Nick Montgomery and Lee Williamson. Stocker can already boast two Switzerland Caps to his name and a goal and was FC Basel's best young player for last season!

Who Else could be on there way???

Radim Reznik

Mario Ticinovic

CataniaCalcioLogo.gif

TRANSFER LATEST

Catania can confirm deals for Haibin Zhou of PSV,Vegard Forren of Molde FK and Manuel Fischer of VfB Stuttgart have been accepted. Medicals await all three players.

Names also linked very closely to Catania include Erkan Zengin, Adrian Ramos and Solvi Ottesen.

Catania have built a good fund for buying players with the sale of Barrientos being completed earlier in the day. With a potential of 6 or 7 signings coming in over the next day or two, Catania look to be pushing on and should have new players in for Wednesdays big fixture against Milan

174_1198865982.gif 5:1 169_1192916024.gif

Ibazaga 11 | Fuertes 56

Olic 47,78,80 |

Gonzalo 79 |

Villarreal got off to the new season with a fantastic 5-1 victory at home to Sporting. Ibagaza opened the scoring in the 11th minute after Rossi put him through. Olic got on the end of a cross from Cani and Fuertes pulled one back for Sporting in the 56th minute.

Olic added a second with a piece of genius as he nutmegged the centre back Gerard and smashed home from 10 yards. Sporting gave away possesion easily to Ibazaga who tore down the left wing and managed to pull the ball back to Gonzalo who side footed high into the net. Olic got his third as he got on the end of spilled shot from Rossi to get a hat-trick on his debut.

This came after a busy day on the transfer front for Villarreal after completing the signing of Henrik Larsson from Helsinborg on a one year deal for 3m. Olic and Tymoshuck also joined for Santi Carzola in a Part Exchange deal. Golden had this to say after the match," I'm very impressed at how the team did, especially with Olic who had only a few hours to get used to Spain and then later scored a Hat-trick! I just hope he can continue. I was also impressed with Tymo as he impressed with his tackling and passing. Henrik will get lots of games in the cups and shields and I personally think he is a superb signing".

Great start for Villarreal after Barca and Real Madrid both lost to Valladolid and Espanyol respectively.

Not getting many offers in 68 with Napoli so will post here, just the once I hope

Napoli sellling the following players:

Santacroce 89 CB 22 year old - want replacement 88+ and any other player 87+

Maggio 90 RM/RB 27 year old - want RM/WING 89+ and any other player 87/88

Hamsik 90 CM/AM 22 year old - want good player/s very good player

Cargano 89 DM/CM 25 year old - want replacement 88+ and any 86/87

Cigarini 88 CM/DM 23 year old - very good player want replcement 88+ and any 87+

Quagliarella 91 FWD 25 year old - replacement 89/90 and other 88/89/90

Lavezzi 90 FWD 24 year old - replcement 89+ and any other 88

Denis 89 CF 27 year old - any player/s 86/87/88/89

Please no dinosaurs

Happy bidding

p.s dont offer any full backs

Thanks