!!!!help!!!!

rossoldiniho

Hi guys

can anyone help me with the following questions?:

1.Are ashley young,christian benitez,michael owen and glen johnson worth signing?

2.Will the above players raise if so by how much?

3. Should i sell elano if so who shall i buy to replace him?

4. Should i sell beckham if so who should i replace him with?

:eek:

thanks in advance:rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Re: !!!!help!!!!

I think Young's worth signing as he shown what he's capable of with Aston Villa last season and can improve that by performing well on the International stage, so he would be a good purchase. Benitez has just joined Birmingham and he might take some time to adapt to English football, so I'd stay clear for a while. Owen's in a totally different situation, he's just moved to a big club and big things are expected of him, but we'll have to see if does the set tasks, which is of course scoring, I think if he's fairly cheap then why not. Johnson is someone I'd definitely go for, he's recently moved to Liverpool and with the departure of Arbeloa he's no doubt the no.1 RB and it looks like his on his way to securing the RB position with England as well, so I'd buy him.

It depends on their performances if they will rise or not, the season is yet to start so nothing can be guaranteed because they are yet to perform.

If your going to sell Elano and Beckham, what age bracket and rating bracket are you after to replace them ?

Guest Football8

Re: !!!!help!!!!

i want anyone under 30 with a raiting of 90+ to replace becks and elano

and how much is a decent price for owen

Ronaldo, Ribery, Arshavin, Robben, Simao, Hleb, Joe Cole, Santi Cazorla, Kuyt, Navas, Farfan, Trochowski, Mata, Park, Young, Riera, Malouda, Maxi Rodriguez, Lucho Gonzalez, Schweinsteiger, Fletcher, Ireland, Cani, Sessegnon, Sneijder, Diego, David Silva, Anderson, Aquilani, Fellani, Hamisk and Afellay are just some you can choose from to replace Beckham and Elano.

A decent price for Owen would depend on how much cash you have and how much he's worth in your Game World.