World Championship 6592

Guerilla

Re: World Championship 6592

Well i'll do a nice big full, well presented write up tomorrow haha off all day.

The United manager has been trying to unload Rooney onto me for Benzema and a CM which is a great deal but it'd be pointless, i've alrdy got 'Zema, Raul, Higuain and Negredo on the bench lol

Transfer Needed

i urgently need a CB possibly rated 93 + and for 22 mil ??

message me with available people

karim benzema (Bayern Munich)

Why are you selling Demichelis then? Just keep him. Theres no point selling a player just for the money. Only sell someone if you can replace them with someone better.

EDIT: I hadn't realised Lucio had gone to Inter! My bad. God theres been quite a few quiet transfers this summer.

Why are you selling Demichelis then? Just keep him. Theres no point selling a player just for the money. Only sell someone if you can replace them with someone better.

EDIT: I hadn't realised Lucio had gone to Inter! My bad. God theres been quite a few quiet transfers this summer.

I aint selling him no more

Why do people take over a club and leave WATS THE POINT ARGH ! im F***king angry!!!:mad::mad::mad:

i havent signed anyone

i need a Goalkeeper and 2 CB defenders

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

After almost a full day in charge, new Real Madrid manager Liam Bolton is surely sitting there with a smile on his face, full of hope for the season ahead. In one of the most eventful summers in world football, Real Madrid completed the signings of Christiano Ronaldo and Kaka for a combined £140million.

qs4a3p.pngjpct45.png

Whilst also adding two of the best young players in the world in goal poacher Karim Benzema and Spanish international centre back Raul Albiol.

2vknu5s.png8x0p5c.png

Madrid also added midfield maestro; Xabi Alonso from Liverpool and versatile full-back; Alvaro Arbeloa from the same club. Bolton also has Ezequiel Garay at his disposal after returning from his loan spell with former club Racing Santander.

But somehow not content with his current squad of global superstars, Bolton went out and grabbed the highest rated young superstar in the world; 19 year-old Brazilian wonderkid Alexandre Pato. This deal was confirmed literally minutes ago as 'Mr Real Madrid' Raul went in the opposite direction with a £15million sum to sweeten the deal.

6jo7e8.png

With Bolton's past experience in managing some of the worlds top talents it will be interesting to say the least to see if he can combine this band of Galacticos into one of the deadiest teams the world of football has ever know. World watch out ...

Bayern Munich Latest

Bayern-Munich-Logo.jpg

Ribery and Gomez

mario-gomez-franck-ribery-514.jpg

As Real Madrid complete huge deals for the best players globaly, Bayern Munich look set to keep hold of 2 of the best players in Germany. Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz "Kalle" Rummenigge hasnt declaired Munich out of more transfers in and out of the Allienz Arena. Ricardo Carvalho tops the "wanted" list, but Chelsea are reluctant to let him go.

0,,10268~3690982,00.jpg

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

After all the spending that's gone on over the summer in Madrid, it was inevitable that at least one, if not a few players were going to be facing the chop and unfortunately the first player to be shipped out under Bolton is midfield playmaker Ruben De La Red.

t9ilci.png

The move comes under unfortunate circumstances after De La Red collapsed during last season's cup match against Real Union and it was later announced that De La Red suffers from a heart defect and may never play again, certainly not this season. After weighing up the options and what is financially viable, Madrid have confirmed that De La Red has indeed completed a move to Club America in Mexico in the past few minutes.

A statement from De La Red on the clubs websites read: "I am excited to be here in Mexico and am looking forward to playing again sometime in the future. I understand the manager and clubs decision to sell me and i bear no hard feeling towards them. This is a new chapter in my life and i cannot wait to get started."

The fee is believed to be a rather generous £12m.

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez breathed a heavy sigh of relief moments ago as the final whistle went and Madrid had won the opening game of the season against title rivals Manchester United.

nt839.png

Madrid got off to a good start when, after just 9 minutes, Christiano Ronaldo, the worlds most expensive player drove a low shot across the keeper from just inside the 6 yard box. However United crawled back into the game when unlikely hero Rio Ferdinand equalised just before the break. After some tactical changes on the hour mark, Madrid peppered the United goal for the entire remaining half hour and got their reward when super sub Karim Benzema fired in a low shot into the bottom corner from just outside the box with 10 minutes to go, to rescue Madrid.

In other news, the newly appointed Bayern Munich manager couldn't cut it and has quit the club in shame after just one game in charge, going down at home to Chelsea and new signing Yuri Zhirkov 1-0.

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

After a season of unbelievable signings and a great first win against title rivals Manchester United, the press wondered what on earth could Florentino Perez and manager Liam Bolton be set to announce when they called a press conference for early this morning.

Well, yes, you guessed it, another superstar signing. Mr Franck Ribery signing for Los Merengues on an unbelievable deal believed to be sending Rafael Van der Vaart and £10m in the opposite direction.

t9dzeu.png

At the press conference, Ribery sat in the middle of Bolton and Perez and smiled the whole way through, wearing his new Madrid shirt.

Some quotes from the official Real Madrid website read:

Liam Bolton: "We've been after Frank for a while now and he was initially my number one target when i took over as manager. When i heard he'd become available again, i did everything in my power to make it happen. Rafael is a great player and I'm sure he'll do fantastic for Bayern Munich but he was unsettled here and needed to leave. I cannot wait to see Franck in action on Wednesday night."

Florentino Perez: "Cuando usted sabe, cuando llegué a ser presidente otra vez yo prometí a un anfitrión de signos inmensos y como siempre yo he entregado. Primero Ronaldo & Kaka, entonces Benzema, Albiol, Xabi Alonso y ahora Franck. Esta clase del fútbol de la fantasía es lo que el mundo y nuestros ventiladores quieren ver."

Franck Ribery: "I am glad to be here in Madrid, and i have always wanted to play for this great club since i was a boy in France. Bayern was a great club but i always wanted to move onto bigger things. When Madrid and Mr Bolton showed they were interested, i made my mind up straight away. I cannot wait to get started and show the fans what i can do."

Ribery is set to be properly unveiled before Wednesday night's game against Sevilla.

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

After completing the signings of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Karim Benzema, Raul Albiol, Xabi Alonso, Alvaro Arbeloa, Alexandre Pato & Franck Ribery you would of thought that would of been it for Madrid this summer. But how wrong you'd be.

In the past few moment Real Madrid have confirmed another signing; Italian international centre back Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus.

wrmgef.png

Chiellini signs for a fee of £20m with Alvaro Negredo going in the opposite direction and it is likely that Chiellini will go straight into the team for tonights game against Sevilla. Both Franck Ribery and now Giorgio will now be introduced to fans before the game tonight.

Giorgio told the clubs website:

"Sono felice oltre le parole. Questo è un movimento che ho sognato di poiché ero bambino. Sebbene amo Juventus e la città di Torino non potrei rifiutare appena questo movimento. Sono felice di gareggiare per il mio luogo nel lato e non vedo l'ora di Madrid di helpng domina il mondo di football."

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Many people though tonight's game at Sevilla would be a simple procession, introducing two more international superstars to the Madrid team. But how wrong you could of been. All was going well for Los Merengues as the unlikeliest of scorers; Mahamadou Diarra put Madrid ahead after 34 minutes and it was comfortable for the visitors until Luis Fabiano's snap shot from the edge of the box with 10 minutes to go evened up the game and it stayed that way until the final whistle.

23ixutg.png

New signings Franck Ribery and Giorgio Chiellini made average debuts, Ribery going close a few times and providing a few decent passes looked promising, and Chiellini looked shaky to start with but soon settled down and saw out the rest of his debut with little to do.

Real Madrid's coach, Liam Bolton has already stated he'll be looking for a vast improvement from his team when they visit the cold climates of Donetsk on Saturday night.

EDIT: Real Madrid have confirmed they will be playing a friendly match tonight at the Bernabeu against unmanaged Sporting Lisbon from Portugal.

EDIT: Real Madrid smashed Sporting Lisbon last night at the Bernabeu 5-1. Bolton mixed up the team a little bit and had a relatively weak side out. Goals from Higuain, Benzema, Granero, Pato & Lass helped the Spanish side thump the Portugese.

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

After the arrival of Giorgio Chiellini it was strongly rumoured that German central defender Christoph Metzelder would leave the club and possibly return back to Germany. This was the case this morning as Real Madrid had confirmed they had reached an agreement with German giants, Bayern Munich.

1zyu4r8.png

Inset: Metzelder arriving at Munich Airport this morning

The deal is believed to be worth £10m to Real Madrid. After the amazing spending spree in Madrid so far this season its expected that this money may gain some dust in the bank for a while.

Real Madrid take on Shakhtar tonight in Donetsk.

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Real Madrid fans certainly weren't disappointed tonight as their team carried on their good start to the season away to Shakhtar Donetsk.

9lic6b.png

The away side weathered the storm for the first ten minutes then burst out of the blocks with summer signings Raul Albiol and Kaka scoring in the 13th and 14th minute respectively. Madrid continued to run the game until the 76th minute when Lass slotted in a third to make it more than comfortable for the away side. Madrid are now up to 2nd in the table, only behind inner city rivals Atletico Madrid on goals scored. Goalscorer Raul Albiol was awarded the Man of the Match award for his dominating display at the back.

EDIT: After Ruud Van Nistelrooy was dropped for the match tonight, rumours are abound that Real Madrid may be trying to offload the veteran and that Didier Drogba could be a potential target.

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Real Madrid finished tonight with their second consecutive clean sheet and second consecutive 3-0 win, this time over FC Porto at the Santiago Bernabeu.

250mknq.png

The game started quietly and burst into life in the 18th minute as a corner was cleared only as far as the waiting Xabi Alonso on the edge of the box who brilliantly half-volleyed the ball back into the roof of the net. Then only 2 minutes later, Franck Ribery got his first goal for the club as he sprung the offside trap and raced away from the defence with blistering pace and chipped the advancing keeper beautifully. The game was as good as over at that point but the managerless Porto battled bravely until Kaka nodded home a corner in the 55th minute to seal the deal.

Real Madrid are still second in the league, level on points and goal difference with city rivals Atletico and are a point ahead of arch rivals Barcelona in 3rd.

Madrid's next game is a cold trip to St Petersburg to take on Zenit on Saturday evening.

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Real Madrid are now sitting pretty atop of the table tonight after a thumping 5-1 victory at Zenit St Petersburg. First half goals from Ribery and Kaka just about sealed the victory against the unmanaged Zenit who remain the only team without a win this season.

1zlvq53.png

However Madrid continued the pressure after the break with goals from Ribery, Ronaldo & Marcelo. Madrid's accuracy showed with 5 shots on target and 5 goals today. A small consolation from Faith Tekke couldn't dent Madrids victory and the Spanish side romped home to top the table with an impressive 14 goals scored, 3 conceded in the league. Ruud Van Nistelrooy was awarded the MOM award despite not scoring but setting up 3 of the 5 goals .

There are rumoured to be more transfers in the Madrid area happening tonight as longtime stalwart Guti is on the way out for a fee of £10m.

Los Merenques' next game is a home tie against arch rivals Atletico Madrid in the first round of the cup on Monday night. Expect Madrid to field a weakened side.

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

The transfer has been rumoured for a while now and through the night, the transfer has finally gone through. Madrid stalwart Guti has left the club after many years with the Madrid outfit and has joined Bayern Munich to join up with former teammates; Rafael Van der Vaart & Christoph Metzelder.

2zt9j4n.png

Inset: Guti in his new Bayern shirt, talking to the media this morning in Munich.

Due to Guti moving to the German giants, the proposed deal for Philipp Lahm will have to be postponed for the time-being because of the '3 transfers with one club' law that FIFA has recently rolled out.

Madrid now for the first time in a while, have a healthy bank balance and could very well sign one more world-class player in the near future if needed.

Rumours remain strong that Madrid are still pursuing Gael Clichy, Ashley Cole & Patrice Evra.

Real Madrid News

World Championship 6592

Neymar: The new Robinho or just another Lulinha?

mljdcp.jpg

Anyone who has followed Brazilian football in recent years would have seen this all before. A talented teenager does a few things in a handful of reserve games or at one of the junior levels for his country, is hailed as the next best thing since sliced bread and is immediately linked with every big club in Europe.

In 2008, it was Grêmio’s Douglas Costa. Earlier this year, Internacional’s Walter was in the spotlight and now it’s the turn of Santos’ 17-year-old forward, Neymar.

Naturally, any player that comes up at Santos is going to be compared to Robinho and even occasionally, Pelé. What is unusual is that the former Santos great has even gone on record as saying that Neymar could be better than him (though Pelé also said recently that Robinho and Ronaldo had a drug problem before later retracting his statement).

Neymar made his debut against Paulista FC on 12th March in the Campeonato Paulista and has got off to a very good start scoring three goals in five games.

At times the youngster has showed a maturity well beyond his years. The player is clearly skilful, has learned some neat tricks, is pacey, and above all is confident. And while his displays have been more than competent for a teenager, we’re all still waiting for Neymar to live up to the hype and do something really special.

Of course, our high expectations have nothing to do with Neymar directly. He is merely the victim of a publicity machine that has gone into overdrive. The São Paulo press have also done their part to add to the frenzy.

Neymar is just one in long list of players at Santos who have been tipped for greatness. Not so long ago it was the likes of Tiago Luís, Wescley, Renatinho, and Moraes. Never heard of them? Well, that’s no surprise.

While it’s true that the hype never reached the same heights as it has with Neymar, the players all had huge price tags slapped on them and were linked with a myriad of clubs in Europe.

Santos are said to be asking around 30 million euros for their current forward. If you are to believe the press, this has not put off Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and more recently, AC Milan.

Much has been made of the similarities between Neymar and Manchester City’s Robinho: how they both came up from Futsal, their phenomenal talent, and their incredible dribbling abilities.

However, many have forgotten how relatively slow Robinho’s rise to fame was and how he lived in the shadows of former teammate, Diego (now at Juventus), for a long time. It’s also true to say that at the beginning of Robinho’s career there wasn’t anywhere near the same level of transfer speculation or the hype. That is until he performed that dribble in front of Corinthian’s Rogério in the finals of the Brasileiro in 2002.

Neymar is yet to have that kind of magical moment that will make him stand out. But that’s hardly surprising as he’s only played a handful of games and it wouldn’t be fair to judge him on that.

Occasionally though, some Brazilian teenage sensations do make an immediate impact. Alexandre Pato was one such player and in his case, the hype was justified.

Others, such as Corinthians’ Lulinha, arrived with so much promise only to fall quickly from grace and out of the first team.

Lulinha, like so many before him, fell victim to over expectations and unwarranted attention and went from being a potentially half decent player to a teenager footballer whose confidence had been totally stripped away. In 2007, Corinthians were struggling in the league and Lulinha was hailed as the team’s saviour. As the season progressed and Corinthians situation worsened, Lulinha was being booed by the same fickle fans.

After Neymar’s promising start to the season it is only driving the hype even more. But nevertheless in the past few minutes Real Madrid have announced they have come to an agreement over the talented youngster.

Only time will tell…

Real Madrid Results

World Championship 6592

Real Madrid carried on their brilliant start to the season tonight with a 1-0 away win at close rivals Atletico Madrid. Bolton's Madrid side cruised through to the 2nd round of the cup after a dominating display at the Vicente Calderon.

2ppndq9.png

Mahamadou Diarra's header was the difference between the sides but the stats tell the story. Madrid, fielding a weakened squad, still managed to enjoy 61% possession and 15 shots with 11 on target. The win condemned Atletico to their first defeat of the season and considering the home team fielded their first team, their fans will surely have something to say.