Marko Marin or Mesut Ozil who will rise the most and who should I buy?

desh

Just made a thread before and decided to buy Marko Marin, however when I was about to bid I saw Ozil and wanderred whether to get him instead?

In the WC Qualifiers for Germany on Wednesday Ozil came off the bench for Germany, while Marin wasn't in the squad.

Both are now at Werder Bremen and in the opening game of the season Marko Marnin got subbed off at 75mins whereas Ozil played full 90 mins and scored a penalty.

Marko Marin is 15mil whearas Ozil is 14.5 mil

Both are going to have rating rises but who do you think will rise the most and play the most games for club and country.

Thanks for the replies

Re: Marko Marin or Mesut Ozil who will rise the most and who should I buy?

For now, I'd go with Özil as well. Both are very talented, but Marin only had an average season for and with Gladbach, and tbh, I don't think he deserved 89 already. I think that Özil can break the 90's earlier, although both are definite 90+'s in the future.

thanks' date=' for your input any more comments, want to hear from someone from Germany who watchs Bundes Liga or anyone who watchs Bundes Liga[/quote']

He pretty much was the driving force behide Germany UEFA U-21 Championship win

Cheers for the responses and yeah I saw Ozil in u23 champs as well. CJones94 you said you made the same decision which did you go for? Also do you think both will be regular starters for Bremen?

Ozil scored in 1-1 draw against Bayern today. He also took a free-kick that ended up hitting the post. Both have huge potential but judging on the game alone yesterday, Ozil is streets ahead of Marin.

Ozil scored in 1-1 draw against Bayern today. He also took a free-kick that ended up hitting the post. Both have huge potential but judging on the game alone yesterday' date=' Ozil is streets ahead of Marin.[/quote']

Ozil made a good game and plays a big role for Werder. Marin was replaced after 60 minutes. I saw the game live in the stadium. So my assessment would be: Ozil is already a key player for Werder and Marin will certainly become one in 1-2 years.