Gustavo TORANZO

valdo

Strange one, he was playing in Paraguay for 2 de Mayo and has moved back to his home land in Argentina, but as the section updates has crossed borders as he's crossed borders, SM say have to wait for the Argy updates even though his 2 de Mayo team mates have all be updated?

What y'all think... He's played 16+ games for 2 de, but I think the Argy league is now finished am I right? :confused:

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Gustavo TORANZO

He has been playing now in Argentina, 13 starts for San Martín de San Juan with an additional...

...16 starts for 2 de Mayo in the Primera División de Paraguay - Apertura 2009 from who he transferred from.

Fact that he's gone back to his homeland but to the second division hampering his chances? Is the 'B' division even getting reviewed?

Bit harsh having these players on the database if they are going to get overview...

With a ratings of 80/1's for their right back and left back's at San Martín with Toranzo's age on his side, not to mention the games played in Paraguay surely this kid should be pumped up to I'd say 78 minimum, but maybe on a par with his counterparts to maybe 80/81...

Reckon?

Cheers

He has been playing now in Argentina' date=' 13 starts for San Martín de San Juan with an additional...

...16 starts for 2 de Mayo in the Primera División de Paraguay - Apertura 2009 from who he transferred from.

Fact that he's gone back to his homeland but to the second division hampering his chances? Is the 'B' division even getting reviewed?

Bit harsh having these players on the database if they are going to get overview...

With a ratings of 80/1's for their right back and left back's at San Martín with Toranzo's age on his side, not to mention the games played in Paraguay surely this kid should be pumped up to I'd say 78 minimum, but maybe on a par with his counterparts to maybe 80/81...

Reckon?

Cheers[/quote']

I completely agree he should'nt just be overlooked because he moved clubs

have u sent in a ticket ?

They must've listened' date=' he rose to 78 today.[/quote']

Because i sent another yesterday =p

Hi Gizb,

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

The researchers did not review the Argentine Primera B, but should be happy to look at this player for you.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

:)

so, if you know any Argentine Primera B risers, first post here and after send a ticket =p