Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Guest msissio

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Didn't even see this page' date=' was on the add club page just messing around, searching etc and Milan where there !

Only seen your post after I took em

Delighted :)[/quote']

Nooooooooo!!!!! :P

GC91 PSV Eindhoven

i cant join. The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Wth la i dun even have any club at gc91.arhh!!

Although not a great club like you may want to be posted here it is a good challenge and if you are anything like me, you will start to be really intrested int he team.

The team i am talking about is Brighton in GC55. They are my ex-team after i left them to take over roma in the division. It was a hard desision as i have had them since the start of the setup and have really enjoyed myself but i jumped at the oppurtinity to turn round the fortunes of this struggling roma team.

I hope that some with lots of experience will take over them team and achieve the goals i set when i took over of getting them to the top division in england. i know it is a hard chalenge but let me explain my route witht them already:

First season: I took over the team and added some good risers most notably Vadis ODJIDJA-OFOE who has risen +7 since i have been there. I also managed to get promoted by beating Bradford in the play-off final.

Second Season: Now that i was in div 3 i was in need of more risewrs and added several good young stars to my squad. (They have since risen and made the squad both stronger and have a higher average rating). With my season goal of staying in the division i was happy to finish a highly respectable 9th place only 3 points off 6th.

Third Season: Now this seaosn i wanted to ahieve promotion in some form and so far with 9 games Brighton lie in 5th position with a good young squad with several risers.

I hope some one will take them over and look after Brighton and get them to the top division like what Toggs tried with Yeovil in Gc29 when he got them to the 2nd divsion. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

just rejected Rangers in gc 24

thanks bud been looking for them for a long time now as i qwit my last one by acsedent thanks again

Man City 29 (been sitting there for the past hour' date=' has Lampard...)

Fenerbahce 18

PSG 69

Galatasaray 7

Just picked up Lyon in 31. It was sitting unloved for a while too. Couldn't resist. :D[/quote']

The rest of the Man City team isn't very impressive, but I took them. They're still a good team. Thanks :)