Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

ok guys going to reject a massive club :eek:

it has got the likes of PUYOL' date=' INIESTA, ETO'O, IBRA ... who r unhappy:rolleyes:

& a whole lot of players who r unfit:rolleyes:

it is

[b']

Barcelona

[/b]

in GC 20

& it is available NOW

go go go:p

edit - gone:cool:

Daniel Walmsley Got Them.

Thanks Phillip, cracking team there although a little too big for my liking. Never been one for many clubs and certainly not the same club twice but the quality of this one is fantastic. Wanted them on my old account but wouldn't of had time to log in before someone else nicked them. Repped!

Thanks Phillip' date=' cracking team there although a little too big for my liking. Never been one for many clubs and certainly not the same club twice but the quality of this one is fantastic. Wanted them on my old account but wouldn't of had time to log in before someone else nicked them. Repped![/quote']

that team needed a manager like u:cool:

good luck

btw also rejected ...

Fenerbah├že GC 22

mostly original squad (minus Guiza)

& CSKA Moskva GC 18

I think this was AndyOwls team' date=' i think he left because i beat him to the signature of Galeano & Patricio Rodriguez :P

Anyways

Napoli GC94

Hamsik

Lavezzi

Quagliarella

Magio

All still there etc, witha few added risers and 12 million in the kitty[/quote']

Thanks, :) Had to leave a neglected AZ to get them though. :o

I think this was AndyOwls team' date=' i think he left because i beat him to the signature of Galeano & Patricio Rodriguez :P

Anyways

Napoli GC94

Hamsik

Lavezzi

Quagliarella

Magio

All still there etc, witha few added risers and 12 million in the kitty[/quote']

Yeh, wasn't giving them any love and you snapping those two up did frustrate me! I don't get why you got to bid more than I did though... :confused: Either way, I wanted to get rid of a couple of teams, and they were an obvious choice. Good luck with them Vermaelen - I left you with a perfect start to the season in the league, if I remember rightly.

Yeh' date=' wasn't giving them any love and you snapping those two up did frustrate me! I don't get why you got to bid more than I did though... :confused: Either way, I wanted to get rid of a couple of teams, and they were an obvious choice. Good luck with them [i']Vermaelen [/i]- I left you with a perfect start to the season in the league, if I remember rightly.

Just call me Ryan. :) And yeah, never had a basically 'untouched' Napoli in a GC before so this should be fun. :D

Untouched Hertha free in GC91.

Yeh' date=' wasn't giving them any love and [b']you snapping those two up did frustrate me![/b] I don't get why you got to bid more than I did though... :confused: Either way, I wanted to get rid of a couple of teams, and they were an obvious choice. Good luck with them Vermaelen - I left you with a perfect start to the season in the league, if I remember rightly.

Why didnt you sign one when he was bidding on the other.

Portsmouth gc84

Why didnt you sign one when he was bidding on the other.

Portsmouth gc84

Because I didn't think I'd miss out on both did I? When Adam had his bid accepted on one, I moved to the other and bid to the max. Then, his deal for the first guy goes through and he's able to bid more than I am for the second guy, which isn't fair and doesn't make sense. Either way, whether I had one of them, both of them or neither of them, I was looking to get rid of that team because I wasn't paying them much attention and/or really enjoying them.