Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Zenit are getting raided in GC66, they've got Amauri, Zyryanov, Senna, Pedro Leon, and a few other 90s. I've got my bid in, but wouldn't mind somebody taking over providing they stay. Take a look.

Shakhtar are also available, with Diego.

Guest JackWWFC

UNAM Pumas in GC33, Darren Fletcher, Scott Parker, Jorg Butt, Behrami.

Good squad, and has loads of cash too.

I'm Club America, can help you with loans.

A pretty good Lille are available in GC 73' date=' got a right squad on them but the players have bids so get in quick.[/quote']

Lille's also available in Golds 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16, 19, 20-28, 30-34, 38, 40-43, 45-48, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 60, 63-65, 69, 71, 72, 75, 77, 78, 82 83, 84, 96, 97, 104, 106, 111, 117, 127, 129 and 131. ;)

Lille's also available in Golds 5' date=' 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16, 19, 20-28, 30-34, 38, 40-43, 45-48, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 60, 63-65, 69, 71, 72, 75, 77, 78, 82 83, 84, 96, 97, 104, 106, 111, 117, 127, 129 and 131. ;)[/quote']

Do they all look like this? ;)

lille.jpg?t=1286996848

Are you short on cash or missing out on potential easy transfer targets in the other setups? ;)

id say that was precisely the reason :rolleyes::P:)

Nothing wrong with advertising them but just always strikes me as strange people suddenly decide to advertise teams once they have got loads of accepted bids and days after they became free.

Having said that more competitive the better

id say that was precisely the reason :rolleyes::P:)

Nothing wrong with advertising them but just always strikes me as strange people suddenly decide to advertise teams once they have got loads of accepted bids and days after they became free.

Having said that more competitive the better

90% of the reason for this thread is so people can post teams that they want to raid but don't have the cash to do so...

Got me wrong lads I don't post because I don't have money, I do it to fill the setups more.

Yes I didn't post them earlier as I didn't know they were free until someone bidded on a player on my shortlist which is always the case for me, unless I do have a good search for unmanaged teams but in 73 I have no need to as my squad is massive.

A very good Notts County in GC18 don't be put off by the club name its a very good side for an Notts County. I would serious check this team out!

Sporting CP GC18 - not bad of an side but has bids on players accepted so be quick!