Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!) well now ive taken over:p

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread) Goes to show how pathetic GC'S have become when three quality sides like that I posted still aint been taken How about these two then: GC 9

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

left CSKA Moskva in gc 48 exactly 2 days back ... its a pretty good sqaud with the likes of Yaya Toure, HAMSIK, RAMIRES, DZAGOEV, ROSSI, NEGREDO, few other 90s & plenty of young talents ... its still on offer so i guess it will be free tmmr morning ... i really hope some good manager gets them:)

left CSKA Moskva in gc 48 exactly 2 days back ... its a pretty good sqaud with the likes of Yaya Toure' date=' HAMSIK, RAMIRES, DZAGOEV, ROSSI, NEGREDO, few other 90s & plenty of young talents ... its still on offer so i guess it will be free tmmr morning ... i really hope some good manager gets them:)[/quote']

Seems like a pretty good squad. Might try for them :) I don't suppose you have a link to the squad or anything do you? :o

Seems like a pretty good squad. Might try for them :) I don't suppose you have a link to the squad or anything do you? :o

I'm very interested too, doubt I'll get them though.

Was pleasently surprised to pick up my old Lazio this morning in GC50 with no competition...

Boasting players such as Mata, Garay, Raul Garcia, Lass Diarra, Adler, F. Llorente, Zarate, Mavuba, Tasci, Castro, Vargas, Valencia, Renato Augusto and Janko among others i'd expected to be fighting it out but they weren't taken after several minutes as i'd made a hash brown of it by joining Parma to see if they had been taken having not came up until much later than most other clubs to see they were actually unmanaged already!

Looking forward to continuing my work

Was pleasently surprised to pick up my old Lazio this morning in GC50 with no competition...

Boasting players such as Mata' date=' Garay, Raul Garcia, Lass Diarra, Adler, F. Llorente, Zarate, Mavuba, Tasci, Castro, Vargas, Valencia, Renato Augusto and Janko among others i'd expected to be fighting it out but they weren't taken after several minutes as i'd made a hash brown of it by joining Parma to see if they had been taken having not came up until much later than most other clubs to see they were actually unmanaged already!

Looking forward to continuing my work[/quote']

Why did you quit such a good team in the first place?.

Boasting players such as Mata' date=' Garay, Raul Garcia, Lass Diarra, Adler, F. Llorente, Zarate, Mavuba, Tasci, Castro, Vargas, Valencia, Renato Augusto and Janko among others i'd expected to be fighting it out but they weren't taken after several minutes as i'd made a hash brown of it by joining Parma to see if they had been taken having not came up until much later than most other clubs to see they were actually unmanaged already!

Looking forward to continuing my work[/quote']

I didn't realise it was you. Why did you lose them in the first place anyway? Welcome back to the setup anyway :)

I lost my United GC19, Milan GC59 and Lazio GC50 when i sent a support ticket asking for a reason why a deal with Juventus in GC19 had been reversed as it had been deemed as cheating and my rep was dropped to 40.

The one problem i had with that was 1. It was with my father-in-law and trust me if you knew us there no way one would help the other out and 2. It was all done over the phone so unless SM is bugging our phones there is zilch evidence to suggest there could possibly be anything below the belt.

Instead of a response my ticket, i was given a further rep reduction for wasting their team - resulting in me going below 40 - the minimum level to compete within the Gold Championships which automatically removed my teams from me. The best part is i recieved a response after losing my clubs :)

I lost my United GC19' date=' Milan GC59 and Lazio GC50 when i sent a support ticket asking for a reason why a deal with Juventus in GC19 had been reversed as it had been deemed as cheating and my rep was dropped to 40.

The one problem i had with that was 1. It was with my father-in-law and trust me if you knew us there no way one would help the other out and 2. It was all done over the phone so unless SM is bugging our phones there is zilch evidence to suggest there could possibly be anything below the belt.

Instead of a response my ticket, i was given a further rep reduction for wasting their team - resulting in me going below 40 - the minimum level to compete within the Gold Championships which automatically removed my teams from me. The best part is i recieved a response after losing my clubs :)[/quote']

Did you ever sign in using your father in laws pc or vice versa if so they would have linked you through your ip addresses

one problem i had with that was 1. It was with my father-in-law and trust me if you knew us there no way one would help the other out and 2. It was all done over the phone so unless SM is bugging our phones there is zilch evidence to suggest there could possibly be anything below the belt.

I can vouch for this. They are furious rivals. The news paper in World Championship 1070 made some wonderful reading lol

I lost my United GC19' date=' Milan GC59 and Lazio GC50 when i sent a support ticket asking for a reason why a deal with Juventus in GC19 had been reversed as it had been deemed as cheating and my rep was dropped to 40.

Instead of a response my ticket, i was given a further rep reduction for wasting their team - resulting in me going below 40 - the minimum level to compete within the Gold Championships which automatically removed my teams from me. The best part is i recieved a response after losing my clubs :)[/quote']

Welcome back dan. :) looking forward to reading you reports again :D

Thanks' date=' at least i don't have to hold back on the match reports anymore to conceal my I.D. Expect something special :P[/quote']

I knew it was you, I even send you a PM asking if it was :P

If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you want anyone to know it was you? :o

Did you ever sign in using your father in laws pc or vice versa if so they would have linked you through your ip addresses

Unless you have a static ip address' date=' provided by your isp, sometimes a chargeable service, you'll find that your ip address will change from one day to the next, sometimes more often... sorry for the boring science talk...[/font']

Rennes in GC 71

Got this as i tryed to join:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.
Guest scotchegg

Rennes in GC 71

Got this as i tryed to join:

means you have been linked to another member over a deal, like me and nick justice, we can't be in the same gameworld now, but were both in gc 71 funny enough.

heres the link

http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php?action=squad&clubid=7932945

further 16 players r out on loan & that includes the likes of LJAJIC, FORLIN, Franco DOUGLAS;)

btw a decent rubin is free in gc 29 ...

West Ham GC 12

Fulham in 5 GC's from 4 - 47

Sunderland GC 23

Napoli GC 6 my old side, not the best squad but I managed 2nd place with them. Hope a dedicated manager will take them because under the right managerial skills they can bring you some trophies.

Psv Gc 24

Ace Zenit GC 31 1x95 1x92 3x91 2x90 3x89!

Sao Paulo GC 52

West Ham GC 12

Fulham in 5 GC's from 4 - 47

Sunderland GC 23

Napoli GC 6 my old side' date=' not the best squad but I managed 2nd place with them. Hope a dedicated manager will take them because under the right managerial skills they can bring you some trophies.

Psv Gc 24

[b']Ace Zenit GC 31 1x95 1x92 3x91 2x90 3x89![/b]

Sao Paulo GC 52

Grrrr i would of got it if i was gold member. Cambiasso!