Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!) well now ive taken over:p

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread) Goes to show how pathetic GC'S have become when three quality sides like that I posted still aint been taken How about these two then: GC 9

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Bordeaux in GC 118

They have Van Der Vaart' date=' Navas, Pandev, Joaquin, Josue, Soldado and more.

Contact Liverpool to sort some deals :)[/quote']

The Bordeaux chairman has appointed Ricky Rodriguez as the clubs new manager.

Ricky Rodriguez has resigned as the manager of Bordeaux.

Why do people do this :rolleyes:

The Bordeaux chairman has appointed Ricky Rodriguez as the clubs new manager.

Ricky Rodriguez has resigned as the manager of Bordeaux.

Why do people do this :rolleyes:

I did this because.. Well I really have no explaination. I havent slept in 30 hours and was supposed to drop a different team. Doesn't excuse it though.

Sorry mate for clogging the side up for another couple of days.

Guest Daragh

GC117 - Piacenza

Decent young side. Previously managed by KNVB, Sambalele and Radebe. Would be nice to have another forumer join the setup. Great setup.

I did this because.. Well I really have no explaination. I havent slept in 30 hours and was supposed to drop a different team. Doesn't excuse it though.

Sorry mate for clogging the side up for another couple of days.

You did same exact thing with Spartak Moskva in GC69 so I don't buy the story. I'm fairly new but I don't understand all the club hopping by people, unless you are getting an offer for a top notch club within in the GC, what's the point?

You did same exact thing with Spartak Moskva in GC69 so I don't buy the story. I'm fairly new but I don't understand all the club hopping by people' date=' unless you are getting an offer for a top notch club within in the GC, what's the point?[/quote']

Well, I agree with you, but I cannot claim complete innocence either. Three factors that have made me drop a team soon/immediately after taking it:

1) Discovering that the team sold top players while unmanaged, especially for CV. This is more due to frustration at losing out on top players than changing the team I thought I was taking over.

2) Discovering that numerous players have "concerns", especially level 4 or 5 playing time concerns. Because concerns are utterly random and you just never know when your best player is going to demand to be sold.

3) Discovering that the activity in the league is very low. Usually this can be quickly determined by looking at the number of transactions on an average day. The number of newspaper posts can give a bit of a clue as well. Because, for me, the fun of the game is trading/selling/buying players. If there aren't enough other active managers in the GC, than making deals becomes very difficult, if not downright impossible. In this regard, I now will not take over a team in any GC that has less than 75 current owner (and I shoot for 85+ owners).

I don't believe any of the above 3 issues can be determined by looking at the team prior to taking it over, but if anyone can tell me how to see these issues before taking a team, I'd be thankful.

You did same exact thing with Spartak Moskva in GC69 so I don't buy the story. I'm fairly new but I don't understand all the club hopping by people' date=' unless you are getting an offer for a top notch club within in the GC, what's the point?[/quote']

To be honest there is no excuse to Spartak, i joined them and then decided i didn't really want them anyway. I have 14 teams that I manage daily and after 18 hours of Spartak I realised i wouldn't devote any time into them. I've picked up 12 clubs from this board and have only ever dropped 3.. One of which was to pick up Juventus in GC 19.

A nice Leeds in GC3:

1x90' date=' 3x89, 7x88, 8x87 and enough depth to fill the squad (standout players are Bruno Soriano, Trasch, Rui Patricio, Taison and Reinartz).

The manager before was there for 350+ games, so would be a shame to see them get raided.[/quote']

Still available.

Still available.
A nice Leeds in GC3:

1x90' date=' 3x89, 7x88, 8x87 and enough depth to fill the squad (standout players are Bruno Soriano, Trasch, Rui Patricio, Taison and Reinartz).

The manager before was there for 350+ games, so would be a shame to see them get raided.[/quote']

Cheers i've taken them :)

Hamburg GC 119 - good team in a good GC' date=' 3x 91's 5x 90's and a great youth team.[/quote']

Still there and bids have just been accepted on Trochowski and Petric, and theres about 20 bids in for Jovetic :o

Theres also a Werder Bremen free in GC 138.

Cruzeiro - GC28

2x90 - Semak & Ramires

4x89 - De Gea' date=' Otamendi, Hoarau & Ruffier

10x88 - Gaitan, Giuliano, Schennikov etc.

17x87 - Canales, Rodriguez etc.

Brilliant large youth squad as well with Lamela, Delac, Bertoglio and Wellington some of the highlights.[/quote']

The Club's Chairman will not employ you as your reputation in this Game World is poor due to you managing many Clubs for short periods of time

Just when i thought I was finally able to get such a brilliant squad......I didn't even remember me being in GC 28:mad: