Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Lille are free in the epic GC100!

Fernandinho

Isla

Papiss Cisse

Demba Ba

Caceres

Capoue

Chedou

Superb team

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Geez, what the hell is wrong with SM.. any chance I could have them offered to me or smth?

patrik olsson 80

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!) well now ive taken over:p

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread) Goes to show how pathetic GC'S have become when three quality sides like that I posted still aint been taken How about these two then: GC 9

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Geez' date=' what the hell is wrong with SM.. any chance I could have them offered to me or smth?

patrik olsson 80[/quote']

Added you.

edit - they are gone.

GC48 --

Newcastle - Worth 206M - Have Smalling - Motta and more added too there back bone Krul ect still there missing Carroll but all good.

Espanyol - Worth 217M - Have Ballack - Sow - Elia and more good back bone too start on with over 50M too play with.

Real Betis - Worth 130M - Have 114M too play with and have some ok players too work with Erding and overs.

And Sevilla with Drogba and more!

Respuesta: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Just rejected Marseille in GC 159.

2x 91- Mandanda and Alou Diarra.

5x90-Defoe,Valbuena...

5x89-Azpilicueta,Rafael,Lewandowski,Kaboul and Amafitano.

Kaboré,N'Koulou,Maher,Marco Fabián,Hoilett.

33.5M in the bank.

Contact City manager if you're interested in selling Valbuena,Amalfitano or N'Koulou.

As you will be reading this I shall be rejecting Bayern Munich in GC40.

Dont get to excited they are far from great, but its nice to take over a former great and try to restore them to former glory.

However they arent terrible.

1 x 98 - Ronaldo

1 x 93 - Lampard

1 x 92 - Giggs

1 x 91 - Podolski

2 x 89

3 x 88

and some others. You have alot of dead wood, but this could be a fantastic project. Very badly mis managed before hand so you have ALOT of NMF players.

If you decide to take over, I am Manchester United. PLEASE contact me, Ill be more than happy to offer you a deal for Ronaldo (3 or 4 players) and maybe a cheeky loan to help you out whilst you go about rebuilding your team.