Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

If someones up for a challenge in possibly the best GC around then look no further B):P

Atalanta - GC19

They are currently in Division 2 and have a few decent players, Curci, Duff, Giussepe Bellusci.

Italy is also a VERY competitive league with a few forumers so please only take them if you'll stick with them. (Thought a forumer might be interested in taking them :))

If someones up for a challenge in possibly the best GC around then look no further B):P

Atalanta - GC19

They are currently in Division 2 and have a few decent players' date=' Curci, Duff, Giussepe Bellusci.

Italy is also a VERY competitive league with a few forumers so please only take them if you'll stick with them. (Thought a forumer might be interested in taking them :))[/quote']

I took them. Most of my gc teams dont get much happening so I thought I would take this one:).

I took them. Most of my gc teams dont get much happening so I thought I would take this one:).

Great to see someone took them (especially a forumer).

Hope you stick with them mate :)