Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

good Hertha BSC in gc 29. Would like to deals with however gets them

The Hertha BSC chairman has appointed Dan Griffin C.R.L as the clubs new manager. In an attempt to bring the German outfit back to division 1. They lay 6th in division 2, promotion is within club standards.

Now Aaron, those deals. :) RAMIRES NOT FOR SALE.

Can't we make a rule that posting clubs here which have bids accepted should be forbidden. I'd be seriously annoyed if I've saved up my money, waited the 7 days until the transitional period ends and outbid all bidding rivals, just to see the team getting a manager last minute, preferably someone who gives up the club after a couple of days anyway *cough* *cough*.

It hasn't happened to me, I just find it a bit unfair, especially if smaller clubs are bidding.

Can't we make a rule that posting clubs here which have bids accepted should be forbidden. I'd be seriously annoyed if I've saved up my money' date=' waited the 7 days until the transitional period ends and outbid all bidding rivals, just to see the team getting a manager last minute, preferably someone who gives up the club after a couple of days anyway *cough* *cough*.

It hasn't happened to me, I just find it a bit unfair, especially if smaller clubs are bidding.[/quote']

I don't agree with this at all. I have plenty of cash to buy any of the players on that Lille team, if I wished. I understand some people do it out of spite as they have no cash and don't want to lose out on players. But still, is it not better to have an attractive Lille side which is very talented then a 21 man squad with a few hundred million? It may seem unfair, but at the end of the day its the correct thing to do imo.

Edit:Chev Chelios has resigned as the manager of Lille OSC.

The Lille OSC chairman has appointed Chev Chelios as the clubs new manager.

Hold your head in absolute shame. :rolleyes:

I can see your point here Phil... but I was hoping a clubb hopper would not get them.

I don't agree with this at all. I have plenty of cash to buy any of the players on that Lille team' date=' if I wished. I understand some people do it out of spite as they have no cash and don't want to lose out on players. But still, is it not better to have an attractive Lille side which is very talented then a 21 man squad with a few hundred million? It may seem unfair, but at the end of the day its the correct thing to do imo.[/quote']

Yeah im with Ken on this one, a bit harsh if the players were gone and someone wanted them.

Can't we make a rule that posting clubs here which have bids accepted should be forbidden. I'd be seriously annoyed if I've saved up my money' date=' waited the 7 days until the transitional period ends and outbid all bidding rivals, just to see the team getting a manager last minute, preferably someone who gives up the club after a couple of days anyway *cough* *cough*.

It hasn't happened to me, I just find it a bit unfair, especially if smaller clubs are bidding.[/quote']

I Agree, It's Happened To Me Before, Had An Accepted Bid On Elia In GC58 - And A Manager That I Outbid Posted On Here Out Of Spite. :rolleyes:

I don't agree with this at all. I have plenty of cash to buy any of the players on that Lille team' date=' if I wished. I understand some people do it out of spite as they have no cash and don't want to lose out on players. But still, is it not better to have an attractive Lille side which is very talented then a 21 man squad with a few hundred million? It may seem unfair, but at the end of the day its the correct thing to do imo.

[b']Edit:[/b]Chev Chelios has resigned as the manager of Lille OSC.

I can see your point here Phil... but I was hoping a clubb hopper would not get them.

Couldnt agree with ken more and Chev that is immoral if nothing else, why should a decent club not be taken over by a manager who wants to do something constructive with them rather than have them raided by everyboy and leaves them basically as a "dead club"

Well, then post them before the 7 day period is over. The transitional protection time has already been lengthened by 5 days, how much more protection do you want? If the side is really that attractive, it surely would be taken sooner. I just have the feeling that a few (not all) people post free teams here when they were outbid on a player at that team.

I don't agree with this at all. I have plenty of cash to buy any of the players on that Lille team' date=' if I wished. I understand some people do it out of spite as they have no cash and don't want to lose out on players. But still, is it not better to have an attractive Lille side which is very talented then a 21 man squad with a few hundred million? It may seem unfair, but at the end of the day its the correct thing to do imo.

[b']Edit:[/b]Chev Chelios has resigned as the manager of Lille OSC.

I don't know why people just don't look at the squad before they take over.

That's scum fan's for you. :rolleyes:

GC43 - Lokomotiv Moskva with good depth

1x90 (emana)

5x89 (mbokani' date=' bilyatenov, torbinsk ...)

8x88

8x87[/quote']

See, that's what I mean. What reason is there to post a team that has now been free for 8 days, now that the bids have been accepted. I suspect a bitter manager behind that...

Or perhaps he just realized that there is a quality team available!:)

Just right now in that very moment? I don't think so. It just can't be a coincidence that quite a few teams are getting posted once the bids are accepted, not even when the people are still bidding.