Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

have u noticed the thread name' date=' available clubs! not moan about sm thread like u seem 2 think it is!!!!! :rolleyes:[/quote']

LMAO.

what makes me laugh. is someone whos been on the forum 2 month. starts trying to tell people whos been on here for years what to do. yes it went slightly of topic. most threads do now days. you come to expect it. but it was going back onto topic when you had a skitzo momment. which if im mistaken. made the thread go off topic again?

So just shutup. as youll learn when you get involved for no reason. you tend to make the thread go even more off topiuc. even if you dont mean to.

lmao.

What makes me laugh. Is someone whos been on the forum 2 month. Starts trying to tell people whos been on here for years what to do. Yes it went slightly of topic. Most threads do now days. You come to expect it. But it was going back onto topic when you had a skitzo momment. Which if im mistaken. Made the thread go off topic again?

So just shutup. As youll learn when you get involved for no reason. You tend to make the thread go even more off topiuc. Even if you dont mean to.

ooo tetchy boy!

have u noticed the thread name' date=' available clubs! not moan about sm thread like u seem 2 think it is!!!!! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes I've noticed the thread's name...i created it :rolleyes:

anyway Adam's old Villa in GC5 Comes free a 5am this morning, unless someone takes it methinks. :)

Yes I've noticed the thread's name...i created it :rolleyes:

anyway Adam's old Villa in GC5 Comes free a 5am this morning' date=' unless someone takes it methinks. :)[/quote']

Dont make a fuss over them mate, they really aint special, seasons of neglect have made there squad suffer , by far the worst iv managed a team, just couldnt bare to quit them after my second season heroics !

few half decent players and new season starts soon so a good manager could turn them around

Dont make a fuss over them mate' date=' they really aint special, seasons of neglect have made there squad suffer , by far the worst iv managed a team, just couldnt bare to quit them after my second season heroics !

few half decent players and new season starts soon so a good manager could turn them around[/quote']

Meh, Many People Including Myself Would Be Really Interested In A Villa, But 5am Begs To Differ. :o:p

Good Luck For Anyone That Decides To Go For Them. :D

Guest 1CapWonder

West Ham - 28 & 59

Samp 54 - Forlan

Feyenoord - 15' date=' 36, 42

PSV - 22

Dynamo Kiev - 38[/quote']

Cheers Craig. I took PSV and I'm gonna give it a go. This is probably the biggest team I've had in a GC in about a year so I think I've got the right to give it a try as I don't think I've ever gone outside of the English leagues in a GC apart from maybe once.

Thanks for the heads up, and those 2 West Hams look very tasty but I've got my team so I'll leave them (Y)

Cheers Craig. I took PSV and I'm gonna give it a go. This is probably the biggest team I've had in a GC in about a year so I think I've got the right to give it a try as I don't think I've ever gone outside of the English leagues in a GC apart from maybe once.

Thanks for the heads up' date=' and those 2 West Hams look very tasty but I've got my team so I'll leave them (Y)[/quote']

Almost took one of the WHU's myself but wouldn't do anything with them - gonna be cutting back on teams in the next couple of weeks, still finalising the list though :o