Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!) well now ive taken over:p

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread) Goes to show how pathetic GC'S have become when three quality sides like that I posted still aint been taken How about these two then: GC 9

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

already been raped... Falcao and Lamela both gone :rolleyes:.......

I do fancy the challenge of getting them out of Div 2 though :)

on second thoughts...... ive just left a better Riverplate side after winning the league because there was only 1 other manager in the league..... there arent any managers in this league :eek:

Juventus - 175

A lot of original players, best of which are:

Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Buffon, Bonucci, Marchisio, Asamoah, Lichtsteiner, Vucinic, Isla, Giovinco.

Plus a lot of other highly players, best of which are:

Schmelzer, Abate, Benat, Sam, Papadopoulos, Van Ginkel.

Got a Porto side in GC21 from here, made some cracking signings.. Finished 2nd before winning the charity shield...... 2 days later i accidentally quit them instead of the team above them in my clubs..... If anyone sees they are free can you please let me know....... Gutted :(

Feel I should post this club as I've competed with them with my Rangers over the last few seasons - unfortunately they've already lost some key players but would feel bad if I hadn't at least tried to get them a manager.

Hibernian (Scotland) - 41

90 + players: Courtois, Castan, Ranocchia, Ricardo Rodriguez, Mertens, Michu, Lallana, Osvaldo, Doumbia.

Plus a lot of 89's & 88's

Youth includes Tielemans, Piazon, Werner, Green, Brandt, Sanabria, Gauld and plenty more.

QUICK if interested as some bids accepted.

Feel I should post this club as I've competed with them with my Rangers over the last few seasons - unfortunately they've already lost some key players but would feel bad if I hadn't at least tried to get them a manager.

90 + players: Courtois' date=' Castan, Ranocchia, Ricardo Rodriguez, Mertens, Michu, Lallana, Osvaldo, Doumbia.

Youth includes Tielemans, Piazon, Werner, Green, Brandt, Sanabria, Gauld and plenty more.

QUICK if interested as some bids accepted.[/quote']

I'll take them for the season and at least give you some kind of challenge in the league

90 + players: Courtois' date=' Castan, Ranocchia, Ricardo Rodriguez, Mertens, Michu, Lallana, Osvaldo, Doumbia.

QUICK if interested as some bids accepted.[/quote']

Manager left. I just rejected them. Still available.

I would add they got 115mln to spend, and in this GC it's a great opportunity to have cash.

Contact Grimsby Town if you want to deal.