Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Please Amazing Manager Join Please! Plenty Of Forumers in The Division!
Pretty much an un-touched AZ free in GC73.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.:confused:

I've never been in 73 in me life?

:mad::(

just rejected sao paulo gc 32' date=' not leaving celtic when another title is round the corner.[/quote']

Also a very decent Palermo in that one with a bunch of 88's, 89's and 3 90's. A few young-guns as well in Kjaer, Cavani, Cristaldo and Lanzafame. Nearly went for it, but decided not to.

An extremely impressive Borussia Dortmund side are available in GC 43. I'd say only take this team if you plan on still playing SM for upwards of 2/3 years, as there are so many players on the team who have the potential of being 87+ rated players down the line, plus a decent squad for a solid XI. I'm not sure but I think this might have been one of Farine's teams, as it's stacked with Brazilian youngsters. Am very tempted on taking them myself, but I don't plan on renewing my GM. :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/club-overview.php?clubid=7144045&sid=18563&v=2508855621

EDIT: Someone's taken 'em now.... you're welcome. :P

An extremely impressive Borussia Dortmund side are available in GC 43. I'd say only take this team if you plan on still playing SM for upwards of 2/3 years' date=' as there are so many players on the team who have the [i']potential[/i] of being 87+ rated players down the line, plus a decent squad for a solid XI. I'm not sure but I think this might have been one of Farine's teams, as it's stacked with Brazilian youngsters. Am very tempted on taking them myself, but I don't plan on renewing my GM. :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/club-overview.php?clubid=7144045&sid=18563&v=2508855621

EDIT: Someone's taken 'em now.... you're welcome. :P

Thanks mate :)

Not normally my sort of thing grabbing teams in this way, but that team was too good to turn down. Much appreciated :D