Sign in to follow this  
Skarmory

Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

This club has been offered to someone but should become available soon, I want to give people a chance to check for this club on a daily basis if they wish...

I have 150 or so million in this GC and would love to try and steal a player from this squad but it's far too good to get raided.

Fenerbahce - 139

ID: 54531

94: Kroos, Modric, Silva

93: Koke, Verratti, Bonucci, Hummels, KDB

92: Alba, Pedro, Pjanic

91: Carvajal, Ramsey, Schurrle, Varane, Vela, Giroud, Schneiderlin, Bender, Rodriguez, Coentrao

Other Notables: Oblak, SES, Nastasic, Kondogbia, Ter Stegen, Dier, Coman, Correa.

75 - Ajax

ID: 35199

I managed this club for 3 and a half years before leaving for another club in the GC in September, so needless to say, I don't want to see them raided...

91+: Lewandowski, Alaba, Hart, Douglas Costa, Florenzi, Vertonghen, Nainggolan, Lacazette, Howedes, Coutinho, Perez

90s include Draxler, Morata, Gomes, Salah

Dybala and Coman amongst a lot of talented young players

s

PSG   (Gold 320)

Aguero, DeBruyne, Benzema, Pique, Cavani ect 

14x 91+ players

84m Cash

Big squad with top youth.

Thanks for posting this, took them over on Saturday, had forgotten to give thanks.

ManUtd 240:

Costa, Cavani, Pjanic, Jovetic, L Bender, Florenzi, Banega, Munian, Alcacer, Berardi, Kante.

Decent squad, posting them as I manage Chelsea in the GC and have competed with this ManUtd since 2012 so would feel guilty if I hadn't at least tried to stop them being raided.

I can't find any of these game world's, I would need a game ID

Add club -> Club Search -> On 'GW Name Search' select 'Gold Championship' then just type the GC number.

I am using the old interface though, not sure if it's different on the new one. 

Atletico Madrid (Gold 400) (Game World ID 217773)

74 players & includes all top Atletico stars from when gameworld opened. 

Koke, Costa, Godin, Gimenez, Saul, Xhaka, Ramsey, Koscielny, Luis, Mane, Alderweireld, Juanfran ect

Internazionale - GC77

Very good squad, I should know as it was my own ;) Lots of talented youths to go with a first team which always won the league for me despite a great rival in Frosinone, another of my old teams! 

If you deserve this team you should go check them out (remember there's very good players loaned out) which you won't see on the preview. 

Likes of Ronaldo, Koke, Varane as star players with youth including Sterling, Alli, Sane, Umtiti, Iheanacho, Rashford, Jesus, Pulisic, Iwobi, TFM and many more. 

Seriously if you actively play SM as a gold member you should want this team.