Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!) well now ive taken over:p

Re: Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread) Goes to show how pathetic GC'S have become when three quality sides like that I posted still aint been taken How about these two then: GC 9

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Stick an E on the end there' date=' don't want you be getting banned for racism! Hesse will ban you for a lot less than that![/quote']

i got a warning of hesse for saying s to someone to check their spellings and then i got another one of him for just putting ******* 7 stars i got a warning for

:D:cool::D

No problem but I could have sworn you didn't no :P

I Swear I Did. I Have Him Added As A Friend on Game To.

I Did Know Who He Was, Just I Never Really Talked To him.

I Think I Played Online Gold Against him Though? (Might Be Wrong)

You were lucky mate' date=' he wasn't online, else he would have pounced like a tiger, you'd have been gone ten minutes ago.

Ta for going for the clubs lads, but it's the two smaller ones I want looking after!![/quote']

Lol, and I shall be scouting the Brondby and Leeds files mate, you can be sure of that. ;)

Gold Championship 30 : Genoa - good team and should be in the division 1.

mostly 89,88,87 and 86s.

Gold Championship 21 : Palermo - another good team with some good youngsters including Kjaer. However in the relegation league and needs a good manager to take thme to mid table where they should be.

Gold Championship 27 : TSG 1899 Hoffenheim high flying in the top divison and need of a good manager to push them all the way.

Gold Championship 8 : Morecambe Its morecambe in the 2nd division and mid table. Need i say any mmore. What a challenge to get them into the top division.

Gold Championship 30 : Genoa - good team and should be in the division 1.

mostly 89' date='88,87 and 86s.

[b']Gold Championship 21 : Palermo[/b] - another good team with some good youngsters including Kjaer. However in the relegation league and needs a good manager to take thme to mid table where they should be.

Gold Championship 27 : TSG 1899 Hoffenheim high flying in the top divison and need of a good manager to push them all the way.

Gold Championship 8 : Morecambe Its morecambe in the 2nd division and mid table. Need i say any mmore. What a challenge to get them into the top division.

Took Palermo. Great Team Arent They!