Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Aston Villa GC 23 - Hernanes' date=' Cuellar, Agbonlahor, Milner, Cabaye & Bojan[/quote']

Was mine till last night.

Decided to resign with a few teams.

I was and am so unbelievably drunk and high that I just don't care anymore.

I'm surprised my subconscience sticks with the idea of keeping my beloved Genoa and Houston Dynamo.

If people are pacient, they might witness some extraordinary drunkness and resignments from me.

In between 5:00am and 5:30am last time I knew.

Should go for them' date=' as Prikee said, get up, nip on for 30 minutes and go back to bed, simples lol.[/quote']

Omg They Went so fast, 30 mins for nothing. 1st & last time i get up for a:( team.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Omg They Went so fast' date=' 30 mins for nothing. 1st & last time i get up for a:( team.[/quote']

Yeah, had Milan (71), Atletico (42) and Juve (23) all refreshed, but was too late for the first two.

Got Juve in 23 though, my first semi-big team, as the squad ain't near what Juve is nowadays, but still a big name and a few very good players.

Yeah' date=' had Milan (71), Atletico (42) and Juve (23) all refreshed, but was too late for the first two.

Got Juve in 23 though, my first semi-big team, as the squad ain't near what Juve is nowadays, but still a big name and a few very good players.[/quote']

I went for Juve to, but left at 05:25. When did they come free, and when i took over Atlatanta to see if they had been taken it said that Jack Harvey was the manager :confused: Frustrating as I obviously missed out on them by a minute or two :mad:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I went for Juve to' date=' but left at 05:25. When did they come free, and when i took over Atlatanta to see if they had been taken it said that Jack Harvey was the manager :confused: Frustrating as I obviously missed out on them by a minute or two :mad:[/quote']

I took them over at 5.32 mate.

Omg They Went so fast' date=' 30 mins for nothing. 1st & last time i get up for a:( team.[/quote']

Oh I am so glad I didn't get up. Well my alarm went off at 5 (as usual!) and I was about to get up, when... I fell back to sleep! Lol!

Any good sides coming free this morning?

I went for Juve to' date=' but left at 05:25. When did they come free, and when i took over Atlatanta to see if they had been taken it said that Jack Harvey was the manager :confused: Frustrating as I obviously missed out on them by a minute or two :mad:[/quote']

That's weird, I dont have any Atalanta's :confused: Bordeaux free in GC 5

What' date=' GC do you have a Juve in because after looking at the squad in GC 23, they are a lot different to the one I saw at 05:25 am :P :p :o[/quote']

I've got Juve in GC 71 I think, cant know for sure coz the site was going slow for me so closed it. Pretty sure its 71 though.