Available GC Teams (This is NOT a Discussion Thread)

Skarmory

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

Ahh I tried to take them then realised i manage PSV in 34. Quit PSV but Valencia wern't there! :(

If anyone gets PSV in GC34 on offer and you don't want them' date=' then please PM me before you reject them![/quote']The chances of you being quick enough to quit a club before someone else clicked 'take control' were slim tbh.

Cheers. Quite weird actually - was just thinking of quitting the Valencia I already had' date=' then got this one so now quit the one in 49. It's quite a decent team just couldnt get any deals done.[/quote']At least they went to someone who might be active in the transfer market :) ANyone at Lyon take your fancy?? :D

Guest scotchegg

Cheers. Quite weird actually - was just thinking of quitting the Valencia I already had' date=' then got this one so now quit the one in 49. It's quite a decent team just couldnt get any deals done.[/quote']

did you miss a valencia without david villa? :P

Guest scotchegg

The chances of you being quick enough to quit a club before someone else clicked 'take control' were slim tbh.

At least they went to someone who might be active in the transfer market :) ANyone at Lyon take your fancy?? :D

or tottenham ;)

The chances of you being quick enough to quit a club before someone else clicked 'take control' were slim tbh.

At least they went to someone who might be active in the transfer market :) ANyone at Lyon take your fancy?? :D

Ye TBH it was a bit stupid of me! :eek: But like I said PSV probably wern't one of my fave GC teams anyway!

I'll have a look and PM you in game after I've eaten mate.

did you miss a valencia without david villa? :P

Was actually just about to post in the GC 34 thread David Villa can go for 2 strikers:p, havent got many forwards. Sorry for going off topic.

An absoloute blinding Manchester City in the epic GC62 coming free on monday if no one claims them. Watch out for them' date=' Nick Justice had them, i'd take them if i got offered them and i'm Arsenal.[/quote']

Cheers, i'm already keeping an eye out for them don't know why Nick quit em. Cheers for the heads up.