World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

MUFC PEZ

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Thanks for recalling Metzelder back to your team Tom' date=' especially because Barcelona really need those loans, its not like they're the biggest team in the world with one of the best squads in the world as well....:mad:[/quote']

Mate, Im Sorry, You Can Have Him Back! :D

Btw,Glad To See You Back.

Please Stay? You have been a class manager in this league

Okay so since the last update I did was way after the Shaktar game, I just thought I'd do a quick update to let everyone know where I'm at:

Mid-Season Update

After drawing with Shaktar 1-1, Ajax had a league record of 2 Ws, 2 Ds, and 1 L, and were in the semifinals of the Youth tournament. The only real negative thus far had been last minute 1-0 loss to Chelsea in the cup, but other than that morale was at a decent level and things were going pretty decently.

Ajax would win their next match vs Tottenham and draw vs a strong Everton team to keep the team on track in the league, before the semifinal match vs Real Madrid in the Youth Cup was upon them. Using his amazing tactical prowess, Coach Al-Hendy decided to put all the pressure for success on Luis Suarez by telling the team to play all the balls forward to him and let him direct the offense from there. Amazingly, it worked, as Ajax was able to bypass the Madrid midfield and and score 4 goals to win the game in dominating fashion. This was declared by coach Al-Hendy to be "his biggest victory of the season" and raised the morale of all the players in the squad.

However, one has to wonder if the win got to the head of the players, as they would proceed to draw against low-class teams like Birmingham City and Fulham, teams they should have dominated. A loss against a strong Bordeaux side made things worse, as this team had been dominated by Ajax in the first game of the season.

A good win against Sporting CP took some pressure off of Ajax before their dreaded rematch against Chelsea. Chelsea had been the side who had forced their early exit in the Cup, and in similar heartbreaking fashion, Ajax lost the youth cup final due to their inability to find an equalizing goal throughout the match. They had more shots and relatively equal posession, but this time Suarez couldn't repeat his magic and Ajax lost.

So with their morale drained but their effort focused solely on the league, Ajax drew with two strong sides in Valencia and Boca Juniors. However, once again, their inconsistency showed against a Shaktar who had found it hard to score goals and win games all season, as they lost at home.

Ajax constant draws and inconsistent form have led them to go from a record of 2-1-2 (W-L-D) to 4-3-7, a record which won't impress many outsiders or supporters. Nevertheless, Ajax sit in 6th place in the league and are only six points behind Valencia with 4 games to go. If they can pick up their form and start winning some games, then a 1st or 2nd place finish is not out of the question.

One thing coach Al-Hendy has been gripping about all season is the lack of a playmaker. He remembers how smoothly his team played with one when Van Der Vaart was in the squad, but since he moved on, it has been hard to find a player through which the team can play through, and the player who Al-Hendy has often tried to thrust into this role, De Zeeuw, has failed over and over again, with his biggest failure being in the game against Shaktar. As such, coach Al-Hendy has spent the entire season trying to bring in top playmakers on loan due to the constrictions of a tiny transfer budget. Attempts to bring Deco and Guti, both of which are relatively down the pecking order at their clubs, have not been answered, and thus Al-Hendy is continuing to look around the world for his player. He has spent out a message to all managers with a 90/91 playmaker who currently isn't playing regularly in the squad to please contact him to discuss the possibility of a loan till the end of the season.

Also, coach Al-Hendy has recently taken the opportunity to thank the Real Madrid manager for having provided him with the services of Metzelder for so long. He is now returning him back home so as to allow the homegrown talents to flourish and take their place in the starting lineup.

Till the end of the season, good luck to all active managers!

Real Madrid Boss Salutes Ajax

Ajax have been a team in division three who have had brilliant results and also poor results, and when he spoke to reporters he said "Ajax have been tremendous. In division 3, its hard. You get trapped. Teams who get promoted will be heros. I feel Ajax can do it, but they need that extra spark. Thats why i am offering Ajax to be my feeder club. This means i will loan at the class players in my squad i do not need"

After these words Real Madrid said "we will bring in players who will be stars in the future and send them down to Ajax"

Ajax do you accept?

Real Madrid Boss Salutes Ajax

Ajax have been a team in division three who have had brilliant results and also poor results' date=' and when he spoke to reporters he said "Ajax have been tremendous. In division 3, its hard. You get trapped. Teams who get promoted will be heros. I feel Ajax can do it, but they need that extra spark. Thats why i am offering Ajax to be my feeder club. This means i will loan at the class players in my squad i do not need"

After these words Real Madrid said "we will bring in players who will be stars in the future and send them down to Ajax"

Ajax do you accept? [/center']

In response to this report, the Ajax manager Al-Hendy had this to say:

"I would like to thank Tamburro for his kind words. They are true; we have put in brilliant performances at times to win big games, but other times we have been lackluster and lost crucial points that are neccessary for a quality run at the title or even the higher places in the league."

The Ajax manager went on to discuss the "feeder club" idea proposed by the Madrid manager:

"I would like to thank Real Madrid for their generosity, but will have to respectfully decline their 'feeder club' offer. The rationale behind this is that this is a program that is used for teams that are significantly weaker than the feeding club, i.e the relationship between Manchester United and Royal Antwerp, and with Ajax, this is not the case. At the present moment, I am more than confident that Ajax have some of the most promising youngsters in the world, and truly are only lacking a pure, talented playmaker. This is the reasoning that Metzelder has been sent home and is also the reasoning on why Negrado was sent home a few months earlier. Both are genuinely talented players, but as long as there are equally talented home grown or permanently signed players within the squad, they will be perferred to loanees."

"We thank Real Madrid for their offer and wish them success in the future."

In response to Ajax Fc report Tamburro said;

"Im glad Mohamed Al-Hendy agree's with me, But when i was reading the response i couldnt believe it. Ajax may like there own grown quality, who doesnt, but i think the fans, staff and chairman will be disapointed at the rejection of the offer. Real Madrid are the best team in the world, and to reject an offer of the best club in the world is a real shame, but im sure Mohammed knows what his doing. Ajax have got already some real talent that one day i would like to have im my squad, but right now i dont think there good enough. Ajax need players who will star and perform every week, and they havnt got alot of those, so thats why im going to offer the chance to have them as a feeder club once more time"

"So for the last time, After reading that, Do you want to be the feeder club, Yes or No"

In response to Ajax Fc report Tamburro said;

"Im glad Mohamed Al-Hendy agree's with me' date=' But when i was reading the response i couldnt believe it. Ajax may like there own grown quality, who doesnt, but i think the fans, staff and chairman will be disapointed at the rejection of the offer. Real Madrid are the best team in the world, and to reject an offer of the best club in the world is a real shame, but im sure Mohammed knows what his doing. Ajax have got already some real talent that one day i would like to have im my squad, but right now i dont think there good enough. Ajax need players who will star and perform every week, and they havnt got alot of those, so thats why im going to offer the chance to have them as a feeder club once more time"

[b']"So for the last time, After reading that, Do you want to be the feeder club, Yes or No"[/b]

Let me be more clear this time. If you have players who can slot into my first team without facing competition from players of equal or near equal talent, then I will be happy to accept them and play them in my team. This will also means that they will have to be 86+ in rating.

I still reject the title of "feeder club" as it implies inferiority, and while Ajax isn't a team that is as talented or rich as Real Madrid, it can still put up a good fight (as has been shown this season). Furthermore, Ajax will be very selective in the players that it bring in from Madrid, thus making Ajax more of an ally or friend to Real Madrid than that of a "feeder club."

Oh and Ajax won 2-0 vs Totteham today! Pantelic and Cvitanich did the work as a side still missing Luis Suarez moved up to the 4th place and only 4 points behind the league leaders.

Barcelona 3-0 Athletico Madrid

Barcelona have won there third game in a row to move in to 5 th place and out of the relegation places. Barcelona play milan next in what will be the last game of the season in world football domination. Barcelona will survive the drop if 1 of 3 teams fail to win. They are inter milan, athletico madrid and Manchester City. If Barca win there 4 th game in a row on the 22nd of october they will still only remain in 5th position. Chelsea are set to be named champions a draw will gurantee it. Sevillia will be joining dicision 1 nest season for certain with bayern, juventus and porto in contention for the final spot.

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

Ajax picking up steam as season comes to an end.

Over the last two matches Ajax have recorded a 2-0 win over Tottenham and a 1-1 draw with Everton, and today they recorded a strong 4-1 win over Birmingham City. Although Marko Pantelic was awarded man of the match for scoring 2 goals, and playing a big role in the win, Manager Al-Hendy singled out Guti for praise:

"He didn't score, but he debuted strongly in the playmaker role for us with an assist and fairly earned a match rating of 8. Ajax are delighted that Real Madrid have allowed us to take such a talented player on loan, and it is our hope that we will be able to make his move permanent in the future."

Ajax now sit in 3rd place on a significantly higher goal differential than Bordeaux (in 4th). With Valencia winning today, and stretching the gap between first and third to 3 points and 5 goals, the hunt for the title is all but mathematically over, but with Sporting CP losing, the chance for automatic promotion is still there.

The last match of the season will be against Fulham at home, and Ajax will be hoping to win big to give a good representation of themselves and hopefully earn promotion to the Second Division without the need for playoffs.

Arsenal 3-3 Real Madrid

On a day where Real Madrid should of dominated, Arsenal were the only winners with a draw against a top team.

The game was full of action but in the end Arsenal came back strong and dominated to keep the draw.

Tom Tamburro said "Im not happy, the only way we can win the title now is too win by more than 5-0 against Manu on Thursday and Chelsea too lose against a relagation threat atletico madrid."

He also commented on Guti performance for Ajax, He said "Im happy to see him doing well. One day he will be a great player for Real Madrid but for now he is doing great at Athletico Madrid and if both Mohammed wants to he can loan him next season where hopfully he will be in Division 2"

140_1204773136.gifBarcelona 1-0 Milan115_1199412364.gif

Barcelona have finished the season with a win. Barca beat a strong Milan side 1-0, Leo Messi grabing the only goal of the game. Jacko said after the game " I am very happy with the win today, Leo was amazing out there and the whole squad were not far of his standard" When asked about the recent form of his side he said " well, what can i say 4 match winning streak is great for us, we have worked hard over the past 4 weeks ensuring we didn't get relegated as relagation for a club like us would not of gone down well". Despit Barca's great run at the end of the season they only managed to finish 5th.

Other results today see Inter Milan relegated along side Man Utd and Arsenal. In the end Barca were well away from the relagation battle. In division 2 Sevilla and Juventus have been promoted to division 1, FC Porto, Bayern Munchen, Villareal and Aston Villa are in contention for the final spot as they will have to go in to the play-offs. In division 3 the last day of the season was a great one. Ajax and Valencia got the two automatic spots both tied on 29 points but Ajax are champions with there 1 better goal difference. Bordeaux, Sporting Lisbon, Boca Juniors and Everton will be looking to climb in to division 2 through the play-offs.

Jacko publicaly praised Real Madrid manager Tom Tamburro for doing a great job with his team and sticking with them. He also praised Ajax manager Mohamad Al-Hendy for getting his club promoted to division 2, Getting to the final of the youth cup and sticking with his side to the end.

Match reports will continue at the start of season 2.

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

AJAX OVERCOME ALL THE ODDS TO WIN THE TITLE ON THE LAST DAY!

Against all odds, Ajax have done the impossible by scoring 5 goals against Fulham and leapfrogging the points and goal difference that separated Ajax from Valencia to clinch the title.

Ajax walked into the Amsterdam Arena applauded by their fans for their improved form near the end of the season, but not even the coach could've expected the fire his team would come out with. However, after De Zeeuw and Guti scored two goals in quick succession in the 18th and 20th minutes, everyone in the stadium knew there was hope for the title. When Lindgren added a third in the 36th minute, the tension and excitement in the air was overwhelming, and the Ajax staff could do nothing but bite their fingers as Ajax went into the break with a 3-0 lead.

However, Ajax knew that Valencia and Sporting CP would both have to record negative results, with Valencia losing and Sporting CP drawing or losing. At halftime Valencia was down 1-0 to Bordeaux, and Sporting CP was drawing 1-1 with Boca Juniors, so everything was right on course.

In the second half, Ajax continued to dominate possession, and in the 66th minute were able to add to the scoreline with De Zeeuw scoring the 4th goal with a powerful shot from outside. Finally, Lindgren scored the final goal neccessary for Ajax to go top in the 75th, and Ajax held on with some fantastic saves from Stekelenburg to keep a clean sheet. In the other games, Sporting ended their game with a draw, and Valencia, despite scoring their first goal in the 56th minute, were defeated by a Cavenaghi goal in the 77th minute that gave Bordeaux the win and Ajax the title.

In the post-match conference, coach Al-Hendy was delighted, amazed, and almost in tears:

"I never imagined going into this game that we would actually leave this match with the title, but thats what this game is so beautiful, it can surprise you in the most spectacular way. After a long, hard season, our players put on their best performance of the year today, and it payed off. Thank you to my staff, the players, the fans, and everyone else who helped us on our quest for the title."

"Guti was once again spectacular, we definitely will do everything now to make sure he stays with us. De Zeeuw also seemed to get some inspiration from Guti, living up to his potential with two strong goals, and Lindgren scored two surprise goals, including the winner, to be the hero for our team. Stekelenburg, who won the MotM award, also did a great job in keeping the dream alive by stopping many good shots from Fulham."

Division 2 now awaits Ajax! Till next season!

Jacko publicaly praised Real Madrid manager Tom Tamburro for doing a great job with his team and sticking with them. He also praised Ajax manager Mohamed Al-Hendy for getting his club promoted to division 2' date=' Getting to the final of the youth cup and sticking with his side to the end. [/size']

The Ajax manager would like to return the praise to Jacko for sticking with his team as well, and would also like to thank Tom, who Ajax is forever indebted to for allowing them to take Guti on loan at the end of the season. His performances and character change the dynamics of our team in a profoundly positive manner, and in the end led us to success.

Although manager Al-Hendy is considering a move to a bigger club now that season is over and he has accomplished so much, he has decided that this decision will not be made until later in the offseason. For now, he wishes to rejoice and celebrate with his team, his family, and friends.

The Ajax manager would like to return the praise to Jacko for sticking with his team as well' date=' and would also like to thank Tom, who Ajax is forever indebted to for allowing them to take Guti on loan at the end of the season. His performances and character change the dynamics of our team in a profoundly positive manner, and in the end led us to success.

Although manager Al-Hendy is considering a move to a bigger club now that season is over and he has accomplished so much, he has decided that this decision will not be made until later in the offseason. For now, he wishes to rejoice and celebrate with his team, his family, and friends.[/quote']

Real Madrid Draw With Manu, But Thats Not Making The Headlines.

Real Madrid drew with Manchester United last night, but thats not in the news. Whats in the news is that Al-Hendy may leave his Ajax team.

Tom Tamburro said "Yes, bigger clubs may want him on board, but he is doing great at Ajax, i will loan him any players he wishes to take on board"

In other news,

Jermaine Defoe takes the SMFA best player award.

Tom Tamburro bought him off Spurs whom he scored one goal in one game. He then moved to real madrid where he did amazing, but because of the capture of wayne rooney, he left to barcelona where he scored four in four.

yes mate, its on private at the min, and there is not a full setup, but ive had around 20 people messaging me asking to offer them a team, but im waiting for forums first choice.

type in the gameworld. Chelsea are free, they won the league this season :)

brilliant teams left, have who you want

Aidan Radford takes over Manchester City

man%20city%20badge.gif

Welsh Manager Aidan Radford has taken over the managerial vacancy at Manchester City. Radford is an experienced manager and been in similar jobs to this and hopes to have a succesfull time at Manchester City. City have a good squad with Toure, Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho still at the club and have a decent budget to bring in players with.

Archived