World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

MUFC PEZ

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

Ajax Manager Decides To Stay On For Upcoming Season

The Ajax manager has decided to continue his work at Ajax. Asked by Goal.com on his reason for staying on, he said: "In the end, I just couldn't walk away from the project I started here. The form we showed at the end of the season, and the excitement of it all, showed me that this club is special. From the players to the board, everyone wants to succeed. And I want to be the man to bring that success."

According to his interview, one of the main reasons which made coach Al-Hendy stay was the investment of the chairman in the team. "The chairman not only gave me the extra money earned from stadium revenue, but invested an additional 8 mil to the transfer budget. To big club managers, this may not seem like much, but to a manager like me at a small club like Ajax, I think this shows the great belief that the chairman has in me and my work."

"I will now delve into the transfer market and attempt to bring in more new young talents as well as players who can come in and make an immediate difference. Another one of our priorities will be to secure players on loan, starting with last season's hero, Guti."

Goal.com, which has signed a recent deal with Ajax for exclusive coverage of all activities regarding the club, will keep you updated when there is more to report.

Man. City sign Forbes

well_280x390_862067a.jpg

Manchester City have completed the signing of Scottish youngster Ross Forbes for a fee of just £20,000 from SPL side Motherwell. Forbes has signed a 4 year contract, earning £310 a week at Manchester. He'll be a part of the youth structure and City will keep a watchfull eye on his progress. The midfielder can play in both defensive midfield and center midfield but likes to get forward and score goals aswell. Manchester City believe he's one of the hottest prospects in scottish football and will make it as a great player.

Anybody up for a youth-tournament???

would be a squad of players 23 and under, with 3 exeptions

you would need to post your squad on here and the games will take place as friendlies

cup draws will be drawn at random using random.org (i will printscreen results)

Anybody up for a youth-tournament???

would be a squad of players 23 and under' date=' with 3 exeptions

you would need to post your squad on here and the games will take place as friendlies

cup draws will be drawn at random using random.org (i will printscreen results)[/quote']

Ya, we had one last season. People stopped caring towards the end though, so we should cap the # of teams who can enter at 8 and people who broke the rules repeatedly last season should not be allowed to participate.

But Ajax are definitely down. We're like the kings of youth lol

i'm in anyway

if anybody does cheat then they should be disqualified

if you post your teams on here, then i'll do a post including everybodys squas and if you post it every couple of days so everyone can see it then you can check the your opponent played the correct squad after your game

i'm in anyway

if anybody does cheat then they should be disqualified

if you post your teams on here' date=' then i'll do a post including everybodys squas and if you post it every couple of days so everyone can see it then you can check the your opponent played the correct squad after your game[/quote']

Yep, had one last season.

But not alot op people are going to join.

everyone here now ask about to try and get people in the league, ill let ANY forumers in.

Manchester City sign Lucho Gonzalez

gun__1222770448_gonzalez_lucho.jpg

Manchester City have completed the signing of Argentinian midfielder Lucho Gonzalez for a fee of £20,550,000. Gonzalez joined from French club Marsielle and will be key in the midfield for Manchester City. He can also play on the right side of midfield so will give City plenty of opitions.

3-2 loss @ Arsenal. Bad tactics on my part' date=' didn't fix them prior to the game. Will bounce back next match.[/quote']

3-2 to a team who just got relagted from the top dogs and won barcelona and drew with a few teams is quite good meaning that you didnt even put your tactics out!

3-2 to a team who just got relagted from the top dogs and won barcelona and drew with a few teams is quite good meaning that you didnt even put your tactics out!

they only beat me cus i had nmf players out :rolleyes: and saying that you drew to them on ur best streak :P lol

haha thanks for the lift but I would've won if I'd done my tactics properly, I'll just have to beat them on the return leg.

Archived