Sign in to follow this  
MUFC PEZ

World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

lol mmmm nightmare ' date=' good prices B)[/quote']

I Know Lol, Just Away To Calculate If I Can Get The Players I Want Without Losing Kuyt. :)

Edit - Yeah, I never Expected (And Could Really Afford) To Get Neymar. But I Was Surprisingly Only 225k Off. :eek:

I Know Lol' date=' Just Away To Calculate If I Can Get The Players I Want Without Losing Kuyt. :)

Edit - Yeah, I never Expected (And Could Really Afford) To Get Neymar. But I Was Surprisingly Only 225k Off. :eek:[/quote']

lol , obviously you didnt want him enough ;) hes starting next year with etoo

lol ' date=' obviously you didnt want him enough ;) hes starting next year with etoo[/quote']

Yeah, My Main (Youth) Targets Were Hazard, Pastore & Toloi. I Can See Hazard & Pastore Hitting 87/88 By The End Of Season, While Toloi Can Hit 85 :D

Yeah' date=' My Main (Youth) Targets Were Hazard, Pastore & Toloi. I Can See Hazard & Pastore Hitting 87/88 By The End Of Season, While Toloi Can Hit 85 :D[/quote']

lol ye good players , havent paid that much attention unfortunately (N) but well be there or there abouts ! didnt really want to lose gomez like ..

BAYERN WILL CONSIDER OFFERS FOR ALL PLAYERS!

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

2760.jpg

(Manager Scott talks to the media about Transfers)

Manager Scott

I would say in terms of offers received for Ronaldinho, Manchester United are the most interested. I think they like the idea of him playing there but the deal is not near to be finalized. The MAJOR CHALLENGE I am faced with that is I will have to face him for two games and who knows what kind of form he can be in. The ideal situation is to ship him away from Division 1 football. And Ronaldinho has no problems with that as he is the one who suggested the idea but it really comes down to the best offer. So I am just waiting to see what new comes to the table.

Manager Scott

The situation with Gattuso is a move that I think is the right one. It comes down to getting this team a bit younger and Gattuso is the one who has to take the fall for that. I was looking at the guys at the pre-season training and you can see the built up of the camp needs more youth. These guys out there are becoming grandfathers. We need more youth and that is it. I was very disappointed to not enter the Youth Cup and will esure this doesn't happen next season.

NEW SIGNINGS

2564_1235850615.jpg3355_1209755861.jpg4465_1247394530.jpg

MEXES - AKINFEEV - PETRIC

Mangager Scott:

In a response to rumours of Ronaldinho going to Madrid, all I can say is this is a rumour. Real Madrid have never seriously placed a bid for the striker. I am simply asking Madrid if they are seruous about Ronaldinho then they should start showing that they are seerious.

i will beat manu's offer' date=' What is the offer?[/quote']

This thread is supposed to be for annoucements and discussion. Negotiation SHOULD NOT be going on in a forum match report/club news thread. So take it to the pm. And I thought the whole point of an "undisclosed fee" was to make the other team not know what you bid...:rolleyes:

And I realize this is your league, or pretty much your league (since you've been advertising and setting it up and all), but if you want this thread to be legitimate, you need to stop clouding it up with negotiation talk.

I no its a match report thread put josh made the thread, if i made it i would of put everything. Look at 106's thread, they talk about everything, from sponsers to transfer talk. And look how thier league worked out

I no its a match report thread put josh made the thread' date=' if i made it i would of put everything. Look at 106's thread, they talk about everything, from sponsers to transfer talk. And look how thier league worked out[/quote']

I guess that's true, it does generate more posts...very well, carry on then lol.

Romano' date=' you had ago at me for withdrawring offer for kuyt, so i bidded again, you accepted and now you have canceled it ?????[/quote']

Yes, That's Some Medicine For You. :rolleyes:

Had No Intention Of Selling Kuyt After you Withdrew, And After You Made An Insulting Bid For Gerrard & ReBidding For Kuyt, I Thought May Aswell Do It Back. B)

Yes' date=' That's Some Medicine For You. :rolleyes:

Had No Intention Of Selling Kuyt After you Withdrew, And After You Made An Insulting Bid For Gerrard & ReBidding For Kuyt, I Thought May Aswell Do It Back. B)[/quote']

lmaoo i love that attitude me mate

HeHe. :P

I Lost Keirrison Because Of It Though' date=' So It Really Mucked Some Plans Up. :o[/quote']

lol why did you lose keirrison like ?? And remember with real madrid manager 'its nothing personal its just business'...

lol why did you lose keirrison like ?? And remember with real madrid manager 'its nothing personal its just business'...

If He Hand't Canceled The Deal I'd Have Had £15m Extra In The Coffer (Enough To Buy Keirrison With About £10m Excess), AnD my Deal For Keirrison Was Accepted (Voronin + Cash Or Something) But Because The Kuyt Deal Was Cancelled It Never Happened, And If I'd Known He Was Going to Cancel I would Have Adjusted My Bid So That I Could Get Keirrison. Oh Well, Doesn't Matter Now, The Sourness Has Gone Seeing As Liverpool Won 3-0 And United Lost To Burnley! :D

If He Hand't Canceled The Deal I'd Have Had £15m Extra In The Coffer (Enough To Buy Keirrison With About £10m Excess)' date=' AnD my Deal For Keirrison Was Accepted (Voronin + Cash Or Something) But Because The Kuyt Deal Was Cancelled It Never Happened, And If I'd Known He Was Going to Cancel I would Have Adjusted My Bid So That I Could Get Keirrison. Oh Well, Doesn't Matter Now, The Sourness Has Gone Seeing As Liverpool Won 3-0 And United Lost To Burnley! :D[/quote']

lol unlucky that like but united mmm:cool:

Bordeaux Manager Tiego Sar Has Quit

Today, Tiego Sar has quit Bordeaux out of the blue for no reason at all. Manager of Real Madrid (Tom Tamburro) is also angry, he said "I helped him get Bordeaux because my Chairman and Bordeaux Chairman are friends. And now he has quit".

We all hope for the Bordeaux fans that thier next manager is a reliable one.

Bordeaux are free, any want them? Pm me

Well' date=' fair enough, but if you had kerrison or not im still gonna frash you when i play you :rolleyes:[/quote']

Spelled Thrash. :rolleyes:

Also Dream On, My Tactical Brain Shall See My Preveil Over All As Div 1 Champ. B)

Ok, I spelled it like that because it was easier to write ;)

Anyway, Even if Sir Alex Ferguson was managing your liverpool team he wouldnt be able to win against my team. You have only got a tactical brain, but i have a tactical brain AND a briliant squad :P

Ok' date=' I spelled it like that because it was easier to write ;)

Anyway, Even if Sir Alex Ferguson was managing your liverpool team he wouldnt be able to win against my team. You have only got a tactical brain, but i have a tactical brain AND a briliant squad :P[/quote']

You Attempting To Say My Squad Isn't Brilliant, Pfft! :rolleyes:

Besides, Having Real Madrid It Isn't Exactly Hard To Have A Brilliant Squad...:rolleyes:

Kuyt For £15m :)