Sign in to follow this  
MUFC PEZ

World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Jovetic Signs Up

jovetic.jpg

Highly rated Montenegran attacking midfield player Stevan Jovetic has today sealed his dream move to the Catalan Giants. It has been thought the deal was concluded in the early hours of yesterday morning, for a fee of 3 milllion + experienced Icelandic striker Eidur Gudjohnden. Jovetic signs from Fiorentina on a 5 year contract on around £21,250 a week. Jovetic also joins up with former Fiorentina team mate Sebastien Frey who has also recently joined Barca. Jacko the manager has told the press ' I am very happy with the capture of Stevan (Jovetic) he will be a big part of my youth cup squad and i am looking for him to set an example to the other players in the youth squad when it comes to talent and passion for the game' Jacko's youth cup squad kick-off there battle for the trophy at home to Dutch team Ajax on the 26th August.

Talk-Sports.gif

Breaking News is that Gennaro Gattuso will play his football at Barcelona pending final contract talks. Gattuso had stated his disappointment at being told he would not be apart of first team football by Manager Scott. What Milan has received for the player has been undisclosed.

Talk-Sports.gif

Breaking News is that Gennaro Gattuso will play his football at Barcelona pending final contract talks. Gattuso had stated his disappointment at being told he would not be apart of first team football by Manager Scott. What Milan has received for the player has been undisclosed.

Are you in the youth cup bibi??

You Attempting To Say My Squad Isn't Brilliant' date=' Pfft! :rolleyes:

Besides, Having Real Madrid It Isn't Exactly Hard To Have A Brilliant Squad...:rolleyes:

Kuyt For £15m :)[/quote']

Yep I Said Your Squad Isnt Brilliant (even tho its fantastic , which is not as good as brilliant ;))

And Tbf, Every Squad In Division One Isnt Exactly Hard To Have A Brilliant Squad :rolleyes:, But That What's Makes This League Extra Special, Because Who Ever You Are Playing Next You Can Exactly Say "Im Defo Going To Win This Match", Because Every Game Is Hard, And Because I Have Been Busy Trying To Get Some Mates In This League And Sorting Out Youth Cup Then I Couldnt Really Buy Alot Of People (Well, None At All ;)). So Other Teams Are Even Stronger Now, Due To Them Buying Top Players. But Now I Have To Compete With Them Top Players, By Buying Players That Are Well Known And Are Proven To Do Good, And I Cant Really Take Risk On Buying Kuyt, Because I Cant Afford To Lose 15 Million To Buy A Back-Up Player. But I Did Try And Buy Kuyt The Second Time Cause I Felt Bad :) But Now I Realise There Might Be A Bit Of A Rivaly Between Us, So I Cant Buy Off A Rival Club Can I ;):rolleyes:.

Oh, And Please Can You Offer The Clubs I Pm'ed You Frendlys On The Dates I Sent You, Cause I Also Want To Beat You In The Youth Cup Aswell, (Might Be Pushing My Luck But I Think 'In It To Win It' :))

In Other News

Barcelona Sign Stevan Jovetic From Fiorentina

Today, Manager Jacko Has Signed Young And Talented Jovetic Of Fiorentina. The Offer Came To A Fee Of 3 Million Plus Ex-Chelsea Midfielder Eidur Gudjohnson. Real Madrid Manager Has Said "I Think Barcelona Have Made A Big Mistake, I Know That Jovetic Will Become A Star And Will Play Brilliant In The Youth Cup, But Giving Away A Player Of Gudjohnson May Be Proven To Be A Big Mistake. Its One Of Them People, That If You Bring Him On As A Sub Then You Are Sure To See A Brilliant Attacking Display Of The Man. I Also Know That Jovetic As The Same Abilities Than Gudjohnson, But At The End Of The Day, I Would Rather Have Experience (Which Gudjohnson Brings) Rather Than A Young Boy Who May Panic When On The Ball. But, In Actual Fact, I Wish At The End Of The Season, Stevan (Jovetic) Will Make Me Eat Them Words As I Would Love To See Him Perform Brilliantly In Youth Games And Do Brilliantly In First Team Games Which Im Sure Manger 'Jacko' Will Play Him In".

Barcelona Manager 'Jacko' Has Also Had A Bid Accepted For The Mighty Gattuso Which Is Belived To Be A Deal Around 8 Million Plus Scherer Maxwell. We Asked Manager Tom Tamburro What He Thourght Of This Deal Aswell And He Said "Again, Maxwell Is A Brilliant Player But Im Sorry, I Think Manager 'Jacko' Has Done A Great Deal, Because I Would Swap Maxwell Anyday If I Could Have Gattuso, But Lets Not Forget, 8 Million Is Good Money, Which You Can Buy A Decent Player With".

These Are The Views Of Manager Tom Tamburro Coming From An Interview With Ian Wright.

Talk-Sports.gif
It is being reported that you got the weaker part of the deal involving Gattuso. This veiw is strongly by the Real Madrid Manager. Your Thoughts?

Oh Please!!!. This is from a man who can't get one deal done and I feel it for Tom as his inexperience is showing even before the season starts. Look at his handling of the Dirk Kuyt situation, totally unacceptable. I am going to go on record here and say Tom Tamburro will not carry Real Madrid even to the Top 3. Which is really sad.

Talk-Sports.gif

Oh Please!!!. This is from a man who can't get one deal done and I feel it for Tom as his inexperience is showing even before the season starts. Look at his handling of the Dirk Kuyt situation' date=' totally unacceptable. I am going to go on record here and say Tom Tamburro will not carry Real Madrid even to the Top 3. Which is really sad.[/size']

Valente Defends Bibi And Has Released This Statement:

I Have To Agree With Bibi In The Fact That He Has The Better Part Of The Deal. Maxwell Is An Amazing Player And Top Class Left Backs Are A Rarity Nowadays. Don't Get Me Wrong Gattuso Is A top Class Performer, But Maxwell Would Walk Into Any Team ANd Frankly I Wish We Could Have come To A Deal For The Brazillian. However I'm Looking Forward To Seeing him Play With My Own Eyes On Sunday. That Considered I Expect Our Encounter to Be Closely Contested And Hope We Can Come Away With 3 Points. :)

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

The team will fly to England early Friday morning after finishing up preseason camp late Thursday night. They are flying to England a bit earlier than expected but surely the manager has his reasons.

DD917E3F-9BA1-8CE3-E4FA72DBF8FE189E.jpg

(The squad going through their paces late Thursday night)

Manager Scott

We are going to England a bit early just to get a bit familiar with the English playing style and conditions. We also expect to get a friendly late Friday evening against a small club. We play our first four matches against English oppositions. Liverpool-Chelsea-Manchester United-Everton in that order. We want to drive these teams into the ground!!!!!!!!!

Before leaving Manager Scott said he is apologizing to Real Madrid's manager for his previous comments towards him. When listening to his interview once more Tom never said he felt we received the weaker part of the deal. What Tom said was showing how the two clubs benefited from the deal in a positive way. It is still his opinion if he had stated we got the weaker deal. I am apologetic. It does not change my view on him finishing less than third.

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

2r.jpg

WORLD FOOTBALL DOMINATION

DIVISION 1

44_1201797906.gif139_1195931882.gif49_1204432433.gif109_1245419601.jpg163_1215035995.gif

1_1237749663.jpg115_1199412364.gif21_1203862898.gif140_1204773136.gif47_1190143104.gif

Season 1 features teams from the BIGGEST leagues in the World that come head to head to prove their DOMINANCE of World Football. Eighteen (18) league games stand in the way of DOMINANCE, RESPECT and GLORY for one of these ten (10) teams.

WHO WILL IT BE?

Yep I Said Your Squad Isnt Brilliant (even tho its fantastic ' date=' which is not as good as brilliant ;))

And Tbf, Every Squad In Division One Isnt Exactly Hard To Have A Brilliant Squad :rolleyes:, But That What's Makes This League Extra Special, Because Who Ever You Are Playing Next You Can Exactly Say "Im Defo Going To Win This Match", Because Every Game Is Hard, And Because I Have Been Busy Trying To Get Some Mates In This League And Sorting Out Youth Cup Then I Couldnt Really Buy Alot Of People (Well, None At All ;)). So Other Teams Are Even Stronger Now, Due To Them Buying Top Players. But Now I Have To Compete With Them Top Players, By Buying Players That Are Well Known And Are Proven To Do Good, And I Cant Really Take Risk On Buying Kuyt, Because I Cant Afford To Lose 15 Million To Buy A Back-Up Player. But I Did Try And Buy Kuyt The Second Time Cause I Felt Bad :) But Now I Realise There Might Be A Bit Of A Rivaly Between Us, So I Cant Buy Off A Rival Club Can I ;):rolleyes:.

Oh, And Please Can You Offer The Clubs I Pm'ed You Frendlys On The Dates I Sent You, Cause I Also Want To Beat You In The Youth Cup Aswell, (Might Be Pushing My Luck But I Think 'In It To Win It' :))

[center']In Other News[/center]

Barcelona Sign Stevan Jovetic From Fiorentina

Today, Manager Jacko Has Signed Young And Talented Jovetic Of Fiorentina. The Offer Came To A Fee Of 3 Million Plus Ex-Chelsea Midfielder Eidur Gudjohnson. Real Madrid Manager Has Said "I Think Barcelona Have Made A Big Mistake, I Know That Jovetic Will Become A Star And Will Play Brilliant In The Youth Cup, But Giving Away A Player Of Gudjohnson May Be Proven To Be A Big Mistake. Its One Of Them People, That If You Bring Him On As A Sub Then You Are Sure To See A Brilliant Attacking Display Of The Man. I Also Know That Jovetic As The Same Abilities Than Gudjohnson, But At The End Of The Day, I Would Rather Have Experience (Which Gudjohnson Brings) Rather Than A Young Boy Who May Panic When On The Ball. But, In Actual Fact, I Wish At The End Of The Season, Stevan (Jovetic) Will Make Me Eat Them Words As I Would Love To See Him Perform Brilliantly In Youth Games And Do Brilliantly In First Team Games Which Im Sure Manger 'Jacko' Will Play Him In".

Barcelona Manager 'Jacko' Has Also Had A Bid Accepted For The Mighty Gattuso Which Is Belived To Be A Deal Around 8 Million Plus Scherer Maxwell. We Asked Manager Tom Tamburro What He Thourght Of This Deal Aswell And He Said "Again, Maxwell Is A Brilliant Player But Im Sorry, I Think Manager 'Jacko' Has Done A Great Deal, Because I Would Swap Maxwell Anyday If I Could Have Gattuso, But Lets Not Forget, 8 Million Is Good Money, Which You Can Buy A Decent Player With".

These Are The Views Of Manager Tom Tamburro Coming From An Interview With Ian Wright.

tom you wanted jovetic :P i dont need gudjohnson he wouldnt get in my team at all. Jovetic i just need him for youth cup. I agree with gattuso coment tho ;) I need him for the final part of my brilliant formation :D

tom you wanted jovetic :P i dont need gudjohnson he wouldnt get in my team at all. Jovetic i just need him for youth cup. I agree with gattuso coment tho ;) I need him for the final part of my brilliant formation :D

Lol, Good Luck.

I Just Bourght Keirrison (sorry Romano;))

He is 20 and is an 87, gonna play in youth cup defo,

Real Madrid Manager Tom Tamburro Sends Statement About Manager Of Milan, Scott.

Scott Was Very Nice Saying Sorry And I Just Want To Thank Him For That. But That Doesnt Change My Opinion On Where Milan Finish In The Table. I Think They Will Not Reach Top 5 (And I Wouldnt Rule Out Relagtion For The Club) And It Will Be Ashame Due To Milan Being A Better Side. I Was Saying Before That Gattuso Will Be Mised At Milan And I Still Feel That Way. Looking At Thier Squad, I Cant See No One Who Could Replace A Man Of Gattuso's Ability, And Now Manager Scott Is Selling Ronaldinho Too Feel The Fans Will Be Very Shocked On Were They Finish! But I Would Also Like To Say Well Done On Getting Pandev As I Feel He Is A Very Talented Player. But If I Was Scott, I Wouldnt Sell Ronny, Unless He Gets A Quality Player In Exchange.

Can Every Manager On The Forum Please Post Predictions On What You Feel The End Of Season Table Will Finish Like.

Mine Is:

1) Real Madrid (i have to belive ;))

2) Barcelona

3) Manchester United

4) Chelsea

5) Liverpool

6)Inter Milan

7) AC Milan

8) Arsenal (I Feel It Will Be A Poor Season For Them)

9) Man City

10) Atletico Madrid

What Do You Think

my Pricdictions...

1)Manchester United (I have to Believe ;))

2)Real Madrid

3)Liverpool

4)Barcelona

5)Inter Milan

6)AC Milan

7)Chelsea

8)Man City

9)Atletico Madrid

10)Arsenal (You just have to Predict it lol)

my Predictions

1)Manchester United (I have to Believe ;))

2)Real Madrid

3)Liverpool

4)Barcelona

5)Inter Milan

6)AC Milan

7)Chelsea

8)Man City

9)Atletico Madrid

10)Arsenal (You just have to Predict it lol)

Nice Predictions.

We have to belive we will finish top :)

Arsenal Bottom :) I Can See Them Getting Relagated Too :)

I Bet They Will Finish Top Now ;)

1- Barcelona ( i dont have to beleive) :D

2- Real Madrid

3- Inter

4- Manchester United

5- Milan

6- Liverpool

7- Chelsea

8- Arsenal

9- Athletico Madrid

10-Manchester City

6th Arrives at Barca

gattuso_02.jpg

Barcelona have today confirmed they have made there 6th summer signing by bringing in experienced midfielder Gennaro Gattuso. The former milan star has penned a 5 year contract on £45,500 a week. 'Gattuso has made 65 apps for Italy so there is no doubt he is a quality player' states Manager Jacko. 'He is the final piece of squad, so i wouldn't expect anymore signings this season'

-Off Topic For A Second Guys-

Jack Will You Come In My Swindon League As There Is A Thread On The Forum For That League As Well!

-Back On Topic-

Come On Real Madrid' date='[/quote']

Tom you know i cant join any of your leagues i triend before

Tamburro Praised Jacko For Gattuso

Manager Of Real Madrid TomTamburro Has Praised Barcelona Manager Jacko For His Signing Of Gattuso. Tamburro Said "Jacko Defo Got The Better Part Of The Deal. Yes, The Player He Gave Away Was Good, But His Signing Of Gattuso Is One Of The Best In The League By A Long Shot. I Also Know That 'Bibi' Or 'Scott' (Manager Of Milan) Will Say Differently, But For Now, I Belive That Jacko Came Better Off! It All Depends On What Scott Does With The Extra Money He Has Gained, If He Puts That Money Where His Mouth Is He Can Maybe Offer Ronaldinho With Money For Someone Good"