Manu Relagated? Nah ;)

Chelsea Bottom? Nah ;)

Liverpool Top? Nah ;);)

Atletico 3rd? Nah ;)

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

MILAN ARRIVES IN ENGLAND FOR LIVERPOOL CLASH

y203362178170973.jpg

They had a press conference on their arrival.

2309742807_9dae52cacf.jpg

Talk Sports: How is the team doing?

Manager Scott:

The team is doing well and we are just about ready to start the season.

Talk Sports: How is Maxwell's transition coming along?

Manager Scott:

He is doing better than I expected really. He just made it in time to travel with the team to England. There is a huge amount of pressure placed on Maxwell to do great things for the club even more so when he comes in at the expense of such a top class player. Maxwell wanted to join Milan and he knows he is going to play regularly here. All I ask of him now is to adapt and learn the style of football I want to play at Milan.

Talk Sports: You have been criticized heavily over this deal. Do you regret it?

Manager Scott:

How can I regret it are you insane. I am building a system in place here. The right players to come here and perform. It is not about putting stars of the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Sneijder and Xabi on the pitch. It's knowing when those 11 players step on the pitch you get all of them to understand their role and perform as a team.

Talk Sports: It seems you and Tom Tamburro are becoming not so good friends. Is this so?

Manager Scott:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..............HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH.............I wish him all the BEST

Real Madrid Arive In Italy

As Real Madrid Arrived In Italy, 'Rivals' AC Milan Leave. Tom Tamburro Heard The Things In His 'New Private Jet' And Heard The Thing Scott Said And Tamburro Would Like To Say A Few Words Too! He Kindly Let Some Reporters In His New 'Bugatti Veyron' To Ask Some Questions.

250px-Bugatti_Veyron_-_BCN_motorshow_2009.JPG

Sky Sports

How Is Your Squad?

My Squad Is In Perfect Condition! The Game Against Inter Milan Is A Sort Of Tester Match, We Need To Work On The Right Tactics To Suit Everyone!

What Are Your Tactics At The Moment

Well, We Need To Suit Every Player Due To Them Being Stars (Yes Scott, 'Stars') So We Have The Normal 4 At The Back, But Then We Are Putting Alonso In Front Of The Defence Which Will Give Him Time On The Ball To Help Him Create That Perfect Pass, And To Give Extra Support To The Defence. We Them Have Robben And Ronaldo On The Wings But Instead Of Putting Them Close To The Sideline's We Have Pushed Them In A Bit So They Can Have The Odd Shot (And With Ronaldo's Ability That Odd Shot Create's A Goal). We Have Kaka In The Centre Complete The 3 Man Midfield. Everyone Knows What Kaka Can Do. He Can Either Pick Out That Perfect Pass Or Even Try His Luck On Goal Aswell. And Finally, The Two Men Up Front, Van NistelRooy And Raul, Who Will Score From Any Angle.

Finally, What Do YOU Think About Yhanick Scott

Well, He Cant Really Do Good With A Team Like That :).

I Wish Him The Best Of Luck, But At The End Of The Day, On Sunday, I Hope He Loses

Talk-Sports.gif

It is rumored that Ronaldinho is linked with Frank Ribery or Didier Drogba. The Chelsea Manager is asking for another player along with Ronaldinho to give up the Ivorian Center Froward. Bayern Munich have stated it is going to take something special to get Ribery. With the cash received in the Gatusso deal Milan may make one more dash to get one of these deals done. Manchester United have also a bid for the Brazilian striker that is undisclosed. Real Madrid have made their interest publicly in the media but to date have not made an offer for the striker.

ronaldinho.jpg

(Ronaldinho going to Milan's first training session in England)

Real Madrid Drop Interest In Ronaldinho

Real Madrid Manager Tonight Comfirmed That He Has Just Dropped Interest In Ronaldinho. Tom Tamburrro Said "He Is A Very Skillfull Player And Any Team Would Love Him On Thier Team, But Im Afraid I Cant Give Money Away To Someone Who May Be On The Bench For Most Games"

He Then Said, "If I Was Scott, I Wouldnt Sell Him, His The Only Player In The Team I Would Say 'Wow, Milan Are Lucky To Have Him'"

1) Liverpool

2) Barcelona

3) Atletico

4) Milan

5) Arsenal

6) Madrid

7) Inter

8) Manchester United

9) Manchester City

10) Chelsea

the 10th should be the first....you torres will not pass my defenders...and gerrard's shot will stop by cech...;)

the 10th should be the first....you torres will not pass my defenders...and gerrard's shot will stop by cech...;)

Actually Cant Belive People Put Chelsea To Go Down, Thats How Close This League Is!!

Just Want To Thank Every For Entered The YOUTH CUP And On Wednesday, The First Set Of Fixtures For The Youth Cup Will Be Under Way. So, THANKYOU For Making The Fixture Process Easy. Remember, 23 and younger ONLY.

Real Madrid Manager Tom Tamburro Brings In Another Face!

24138_1250005953.jpg

He Has Bourght In Young Argentina Goalkeeper Sergio Romero. He Is Described As A 'Unique' Goalkeeper And 'Can Nearly Save A Goal From Anything'. At The Young Age Of 22 He Can Play In The Youth Cup For Another 2 Season's. He Will Also Be A Back Up Keeper To The Mighty Casillas. Romero Cost Real Madrid 8 Million. Tamburro Also Admitted He Was Close On Signing Scott Carson, But When He Saw Sergio Play He Was Amazed How Good He Was, And When He Heard He Is Only 22 He Put In A Bid Straight Away. Tamburro Said "I Think All Our Fans Were Worried When We Said We Didnt Have A Strong Enough Goalkeeper For The Youth Cup, But Now, We Have One Of The Best"

Tamburro Also Stated That Jerzy Dudek Will Be Leaving To The Club Who Puts In A Good Enough Bid.

Thankyou

Liverpool To Add More New Faces?

liverpoollogo.png

After Already Signing A Total Of 18 New Players, Mersyside Outfit Liverpool Look Set To Make A Double Swoop Before Ending Their Summer Spending. The Two Players Are Thought To Be A Left Winger & A Forward, And After Already Signing Players Such As David Beckham These Could Be Exciting Times For Liverpool Fans. Manager Valente Has Refused To Name His Two Targets, But Has Had This To Say About His Transfers To Date:

Yes, We Are Still Looking To Strengthen The Squad In The Left Midfield & Forward Areas And Are Lining Up Two Signings To Fill These Voids. Although We've Had To Let Players Such As Jamie Carragher Leave Since I've Taken Over At The Club, I Feel The Squad As A Whole Has A Stronger Outlook Than Before And Is Good Enough To Win The Div 1 Title.

Youth Cup:

If A Player Has Turned 24 Since The You Have Put Your Team Down For The Youth Cup, He Can Play!

So, Negredo For Me Turned 24 Since I Put My Team Down So I Can Play Him.

Have A Look At His B'day (on his profile) And Look When I posted the team if you think i am trying to fiddle in a 24 year old (if i was i would try and get Ronaldo in ;))

But DW Anyway, Negredo On Bench For Me, But Might Come On

Well, You Want Win. We Call It A 'Youth' Cup, But Is More Like An Under 23's Cup. Up To You Who You Play. If You Had Messi, Rooney, Etc You Would Play, I Know You Would :P

Just, Try And Get Some Stars Together. Im Also Using This Youth Cup To Test Players Aswell. :~)

Well' date=' You Want Win. We Call It A 'Youth' Cup, But Is More Like An Under 23's Cup. Up To You Who You Play. If You Had Messi, Rooney, Etc You Would Play, I Know You Would :P

Just, Try And Get Some Stars Together. Im Also Using This Youth Cup To Test Players Aswell. :~)[/quote']

no, if i had Messi , Rooney Etc. They'd Be 1st XI, Not Youth XI. :o

Youth Cup:

If A Player Has Turned 24 Since The You Have Put Your Team Down For The Youth Cup' date=' He Can Play!

Have A Look At His B'day (on his profile) And Look When I posted the team if you think i am trying to fiddle in a 24 year old (if i was i would try and get Ronaldo in ;))

But DW Anyway, Negredo On Bench For Me, But Might Come On[/quote']

you have just made that rule up because you wouldnt have a spare striker now he is older. If you play him it will be like cheating because you have a older player than everyone else :rolleyes:

you have just made that rule up because you wouldnt have a spare striker now he is older. If you play him it will be like cheating because you have a older player than everyone else :rolleyes:

Ok, And Maybe I Should Put A Rating Cap (To Lets Say 85) ??? Yeah, I Didnt Think So :rolleyes:

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

MIRALEM PJANIC JOINS MILAN SQUAD

mp2007.jpg

Pjanic

It is a really exciting day in my life. To be a player for Milan was always a dream of mine and when Mr.Scott came calling I had nothing to think about but to sign immediately.

A.C. Milan now have one of the great up and coming talents in World Football.He is without a doubt a shining light.

Manager Tom Tamburro Doesnt Include Stars?

Today, Tamburro Has Confirmed His Starting Line Up, And It Doesnt Include Stars Like Sneijder And Van Der Vaart. Tamburro Said "Im Developing A 4-1-3-2 Formation And Im Afraid That There Are Greater Players In Thier Position. Tell Me How A Manager Can Replace Kaka For Another Player? Yes, I Know, Some Points In The Season I Will Have To Rest Kaka So They Will Play"

liverpool.logo400.jpgVSac_milan.jpg

@

anfield2.jpg

ANFIELD

Turn 1 - August 23, 2009

Manager Scott

It should really be a great game. I have so much respect for Mr. Valente as a tactician. I am happy to play him in the opener as he is not too sure what is coming at him. So he would not be too sure what formation he will be seeing or what tactics will be employed against him. We have prepared and the time is finaly here we have to show the critics and we do have a bunch of them that Milan is here to challenge and that we are very serious about the football we play. They have players that when you look at them on paper you have to respect them for the threat that they bring. We are aware of that and we should be able to apply ourselves.

Youth Cup:

If A Player Has Turned 24 Since The You Have Put Your Team Down For The Youth Cup' date=' He Can Play!

But DW Anyway, Negredo On Bench For Me, But Might Come On[/quote']

To be quite honest, I agree with jacko here, anyone with class wouldn't make an exception for themselves. I haven't joined in with the others on the stars argument, even though I'm of the opinion that, as Romano said, a "Youth Cup" should be for Untested Youth, not the proven talent of the world.

And btw, I have no problem with a cap. I believe it would be more reasonably placed at 90 since that would still enable teams to have complete squads, but the concept of a cap is completely fine with me.

My two cents :rolleyes:.

To be quite honest' date=' I agree with jacko here, anyone with class wouldn't make an exception for themselves. I haven't joined in with the others on the stars argument, even though I'm of the opinion that, as Romano said, a "Youth Cup" should be for Untested Youth, not the proven talent of the world.

And btw, I have no problem with a cap. I believe it would be more reasonably placed at 90 since that would still enable teams to have complete squads, but the concept of a cap is completely fine with me.

My two cents :rolleyes:.[/quote']

Ok, I Wont Play Negredo, But Im Not Putting The Cap On Because Every One Has Been Message Me Ideas For The Youth Cup And No One Said Rating Cap!

And People (probably half of competetors) Wouldnt Be Able To Compete Because They Wont Have Anuth Players. I Wont Play Negredo ONLY Because My Team Is Good Enough Already!:rolleyes:.

But, In 106, They Are Alloud To Play 24's If They Go Over The Age. BUT I WONT PLAY HIM.

NEGREDO FOR SALE!

Ok' date=' I Wont Play Negredo, But Im Not Putting The Cap On Because Every One Has Been Message Me Ideas For The Youth Cup And [b']No One Said Rating Cap[/b]!

And People (probably half of competetors) Wouldnt Be Able To Compete Because They Wont Have Anuth Players. I Wont Play Negredo ONLY Because My Team Is Good Enough Already!:rolleyes:.

But, In 106, They Are Alloud To Play 24's If They Go Over The Age. BUT I WONT PLAY HIM.

NEGREDO FOR SALE!

I Posted A Rating Cap Actually! :rolleyes:

Ah' date=' There Is A Thread For This Setup, I Never noticed. :rolleyes::o

Anyway I don't Think It's Fair To Have 90+ Players In A 'Youth' Cup. Shouldn't Their Be A Rating Cap Of Say 86? :)[/quote']

Sunday Times

Real Madrid Transfer List

Real Madrid Has Put On Two Keepers On The Transfer List. These Are Jerzy Dudek And Antonio Adan. Tom Tamburro Said "I Cant Have 5 Keepers In My Squad. I Wanted To Sell Dudek From The Start But Couldnt Because Casillas Might Of Got Injured (Touch Wood He Doesnt :rolleyes:). But Now I Have Bourght Two Quality Goalkeepers In, One Which May Have Chances In Cup Games, And One Who Is A Rising Star And One Day Might Be Better Than Casillas". Tamburro Said Managers With The Best Offer Will Get The Keepers. Dudek Is For 3 Million, And Adan Is For One Million.

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid V Inter Milan 168_front_small.gif

Match Preview

Real Madrid Start The Season With A 4-1-3-2. In Defence He Has Sergio Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Arbeloa. All Defenders Are Over 90! In Front Of Defence He Has Alonso, Who Will Provide A Nice Back Bone For The Team. The 3 In Midfield Are Robben, Kaka, Ronaldo. Tamburro Stated That This Maybe Is The Best Midfield In The League. Up Front He Has Raul And Van Nistel Rooy. Tamburro Could Of Picked A Younger Forwards But He Belives Experience Strikers Like Themselve's Wont Miss Chances When Asked Of Them In Front Of Goal. This Is A Good Formation To Play Because It Puts Alonso In Defensive Midfielder, Which Tom Tamburro Said He Prefers. It Then Gives The Stars, Robben, Kaka And Ronaldo Space To Move And Give It To The Experienced Forwards Too.

Inter Milan Has Not Posted Thier Match Tactics For The Game But Stars Like Luca Toni, Gomez And Juninho Will Make Real Madrid Work. Inter Milan Sold Thier Best Player, Eto For The Two Players (Toni And Gomez) And Only Time Will Tell To See If That Was The Right Option Or Not.

Its Is Meant To Be An Exciting Match Today.

Betting Help: Real Madrid To Win Is On For A 1-3. First To Score, Van Nistel Rooy, Gomez, Ronaldo, Raul. (Van Nistel Rooy Most Likely To Score)

Weather Forecast: Sunny In Italy, Temp: 21 C

Referere: Not Named Yet

Tickets: Sold Out, 85,700 Fans Going Today (Home And Away)

Staduim: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza,