Sign in to follow this  
MUFC PEZ

World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

I Posted A Rating Cap Actually! :rolleyes:

Sorry, But Most Managers Arnt As Active As You, If I Put A Rating Cap On Then Some Teams Will Play With Rubbish Players, And Some Will Play With Brill Players, And I Will Have To Disqualify Teams, And It Will All Go Bad.

Sorry Guys, No Rating Cap

I Will Loan Out Negredo (90) Forward If You Want Anyone?

First Come, First Serve

Ok' date=' I Wont Play Negredo, But Im Not Putting The Cap On Because Every One Has Been Message Me Ideas For The Youth Cup And No One Said Rating Cap!

And People (probably half of competetors) Wouldnt Be Able To Compete Because They Wont Have Anuth Players. I Wont Play Negredo ONLY Because My Team Is Good Enough Already!:rolleyes:.

But, In 106, They Are Alloud To Play 24's If They Go Over The Age. BUT I WONT PLAY HIM.

NEGREDO FOR SALE![/quote']

106 isn't even any good :P

you made the right decision mate. Good luck to you and everyone in tommorrow's fixtures. I'm in division 3, so I won't be threatening you guys for quite a while, but just wait, when Ajax'll be in Division 1 in no time :D;). Until then, you guys will just have to read my match reports to appreciate the fierce power they possess :D.

106 isn't even any good :P

you made the right decision mate. Good luck to you and everyone in tommorrow's fixtures. I'm in division 3' date=' so I won't be threatening you guys for quite a while, but just wait, when Ajax'll be in Division 1 in no time :D;). Until then, you guys will just have to read my match reports to appreciate the fierce power they possess :D.[/quote']

We Will Mate, :), Good Luck, Who Is Your First Fixture? Need A 90 Forward (negredo) ??

We Will Mate' date=' :), Good Luck, Who Is Your First Fixture? Need A 90 Forward (negredo) ??[/quote']

I'm a bit fortunate, my first fixture will be against an unmanaged Bordeaux. If I lose that match...well hopefully I won't lose lol :D. I should make a good start to the season.

I have submitted 3 loan bids on your squad, see which ones you deem to be decent and which ones you are not willing to follow through with and then get back to me (or just accept/decline in the league). Thanks.

I'm a bit fortunate' date=' my first fixture will be against an unmanaged Bordeaux. If I lose that match...well hopefully I won't lose lol :D. I should make a good start to the season.

I have submitted 3 loan bids on your squad, see which ones you deem to be decent and which ones you are not willing to follow through with and then get back to me (or just accept/decline in the league). Thanks.[/quote']

Accepted All, But May Need Van Der Vaart For A Few Cup Games (Which I Aim To Win ;))

Valente Names Starting XI!

Liverpool Gaffer Romano Valente Named The Squad For This Season's Openner Against Milan Tonight, During A Press Conference This Morning. However He Has Refused To Give Away Any Tactical Inteligence.

He Announced The Following 16 Would Be Involved:

1: Pepe Reina

2: Glen Johnson

3: Domenico Criscito

4: Martin Skrtel

5: Daniel Agger

6: Javier Mascherano

7: David Beckham

8: Steven Gerrard

9: Fernando 'El Nino' Torres

10: Dirk Kuyt

11: Albert Riera

12: Mama' Sakho

13: Anthony Vanden Borre

14: Eden Hazard

15: Yossi Benayoun

16: Javier Pastore

Alright' date=' thanks mate, I think we'll be able to work that out.[/quote']

I Really Want You To Get Promoted, Good Luck.

Tom Tamburro's Predictions

Division One

Winner: Real Madrid (If You Dont Belive You Wont Suceed)

Bottom: Atletico Madrid

Division 2

Winner: Juventis

Bottom: Zenit

Division 3

Winner: Ajax

Bottom: Shaktar

Tamburro Says Beckham Is Key To Liverpool's Title Race

Real Madrid Manager Tamburro Today Stated That If Beckham Performs Well Then Liverpool Have A Massive Chance Of Clinching Title. Tamburro Said "Beckham Is Not Noticed These Days For His Great Talents. I Think If David Gets The Chance, He Will Be Vital. This Is Because He Has Got Pin Point Accuracy For His Pasing, Can Get The Football Anywhere And Also His Freekicks Are The Worlds Best."

Manchester Picking Off Real Madrid

Manchester United Manager Josh Perry Is Trying To Rob Real's Stars. He First Put Bids In For Sniedjer And Now Alonso. But Tamburro Has Stated He Is Not Selling No Stars Unless The Bid Is To Good To Turn Down!

normal_ac-milan-wallpaper_1899.jpg

The Season Opener has just about started and News flying around Italy is that Aleksandr Hleb and Adrian Mutu are now Milan players. This is just rumors and we hope to hear from Manager Scott as soon as possible.

After Looking At The Stats, Feel Quite Relieved To Have Gotten A Point. I Was Playing A System Which Would Hopefully Help My Team Keep Possesion, But Could Only Manage 2/5 Of It. A Dominant System You Have There Bibi. Well Played. :)

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 0-1 Inter Milan168_front_small.gif

Real Madrid Lost Thier Opening Game Against Inter Milan Tonight But Manager Tom Tamburro Isnt Worried Yet. He Said "The Players Have To Settle In To Thier New Surroundings. We Have Never Played This Formation Before But We Will Soon Settle In. Our Next Match Is Against Arsenal, Who Also Lost Today, Which Is A Tougher Test Because They Will Be Fighting For Thier First Win".

The Goal Was A Screamer From Toulalan. Tamburro Said "We Cant Stop A Goal Like That. Even Casillas, One Of The Best Keepers In The World Couldnt Save The Goal".

Real Madrid Also Loaned Out Van Der Vaart To Ajax. He Scored Today, Which Is A Great Sign For Things To Come.

Thanks Romano. Well played to you too, good thing you didn't sell Kuyt. He pulled out a point for you. Interestingly no team in Div 1 scored more than 1 goal. Never thought this would be so competitive.:)

Thanks Romano. Well played to you too' date=' good thing you didn't sell Kuyt. He pulled out a point for you. Interestingly no team in Div 1 scored more than 1 goal. Never thought this would be so competitive.:)

Lol Yup Tight Setup, And As For Kuyt Was Thinking The Same, He's Now Tied Down On A 4-Year Contract. :D

Barcelona 0-1 Manchester City

49_front_small.gif----VS----11_front_small.gif

One of the title favourites Barcelona have lost there opening game today to manchester city. Barca had all the possession, and the shots only missing the target twice out a total of 10 efforts. Manager Jacko has told the press ' I am happy with the effort the players have put in today. We battled hard, passed the ball well and defended reasonably well. Its just a shame that we couldnt get a goal or 2 before City scored theres'. Barca play Ajax next in the youth cup a competiton Jacko says he isn't taking too seriously.