Sign in to follow this  
MUFC PEZ

World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Barcelona 0-1 Manchester City

49_front_small.gif----VS----11_front_small.gif

One of the title favourites Barcelona have lost there opening game today to manchester city. Barca had all the possession' date=' and the shots only missing the target twice out a total of 10 efforts. Manager Jacko has told the press ' I am happy with the effort the players have put in today. We battled hard, passed the ball well and defended reasonably well. Its just a shame that we couldnt get a goal or 2 before City scored theres'. [b']Barca play Ajax next in the youth cup a competiton Jacko says he isn't taking too seriously[/b].

Excuse for when you lose? :P Just kidding, but saying something like that is only serves to provide you with a possible cushion in case you lose, sort of like a safety net. A bit cowardly if you ask me...:rolleyes:

I go all out or don't go at all. People playing in this cup should have the same mentality.

BTW guys, my Ajax team got off to a cracking 4-1 start. Match Report will soon follow.

A.C. Milan Draws Season Opener

Referee

flags_of_Azerbaijan.gif Fariz Yusifov

257_front_small.gif44_1201797906.gif 1-1 115_1199412364.gif258_front_small.gif

G.Pandev 27th

D. Kuyt 64th

Division 1 - Turn 1 - August 23, 2009 - Ground: Anfield - Attendance: 42,866

FIRST HALF

Dirk Kuyt 64th minute strike ensured Liverpool took at least a point from their opening fixture. Ironically the player was believed to have one foot inside the doors of Real Madrid but somehow he has remained at Liverpool. Goran Pandev ensured Jose Reina was made to work with his 8th minute chip crashing off the bar. It was clear the forwards of Milan were in a serious mood and 19 year old Pato got in on the attacking moves of Milan. In the 27th minute the attacking ways of Milan paid off as a shot from Goran Pandev all along the ground bisected the defenders and left Reina nowhere to be found.

SECOND HALF

The second half started with a huge amount of physical intensity. Alessandro Nesta was shown his second yellow card which resulted in him being sent off for shouting not too nice words to Torres. Liverpool instantly capitalize on the additional one man advantage and Kuyt found the equalizer, finishing easily inside the box. Beckham and Torres worked very hard to increase their advantage but A.C. Milan were just able to hold on. Truly the turning point in the game was the sending off Nesta and it surely could of cost Milan the game.

dirk_kuyt_narrowweb__300x410,0.jpg

(D.Kuyt celebrating his 1st goal of the season)

i really want you to get promoted' date=' good luck.

[center']tom tamburro's predictions

division one

winner: Real madrid (if you dont belive you wont suceed)

bottom: Atletico madrid

division 2

winner: Juventis

bottom: Zenit

division 3

winner: Ajax

bottom: Shaktar[/center]

kaito is a realy good manager..i dont think he will be last..

Match Report and Post Match Press Conference

Bordeaux 1, Ajax 4

Ajax began their season away to Bordeaux today, and although the game began in the home team's favor, and the first half ended all square, Ajax were able to dominate the second half and end the game with a comfortable 4-1 scoreline.

Geraldo Wendel opened the scoring in the 22nd minute after capitalizing on a defensive error and rounding the keeper for an easy opening goal. However, Luis Suarez would soon equalize for Ajax, shooting into an empty net after dumming the keeper. The teams would go into the break tied up.

In the second half, Luis Suarez scored again to give the advantage to Ajax after intercepting a terrible back pass and scoring. Van Der Vaart, returning to Ajax on loan from Real Madrid, doubled the advantage with a brilliant volley, before Kennedy rounded out the scoring by outrunning the defenders and chipping the goal keeper.

luis_suarez-267x300.jpg

Luis Suarez scored two goals to put Ajax ahead of Bordeaux.

Al-Hendy's Comments After the Game:

"I think we performed really well today. I am particularly delighted about Van Der Vaart's showing today, he was secured on loan late last night, but was so eager to play that he rushed through the medical and fitness tests after arriving so that he'd be available for selection today. I think that, having returned to his roots and to the team where he first made his big break, he will have a fantastic season and flourish in our system."

"I want to also congratulate Wielaert on a job well done in defense. In the midst of all the goals, he may have been slightly forgotten, but he prevented Bordeaux from scoring more than one goal, captained his side to success, and won his first MotM award of the season. Hopefully there will be many more awards to come for him, and many victories for us."

wielaert_184543h.jpg

Robbie Wielaert, shown here in his Twente uniform, put in many tackles in today to frustrate the Bordeaux offense and pick up the MotM award.

Excuse for when you lose? :P Just kidding' date=' but saying something like that is only serves to provide you with a possible cushion in case you lose, sort of like a safety net. A bit cowardly if you ask me...:rolleyes:

I go all out or don't go at all. People playing in this cup should have the same mentality.

BTW guys, my Ajax team got off to a cracking 4-1 start. Match Report will soon follow.[/quote']

lol i am going out for the win of course i always do. What i ment was if i lost i wouldnt be to bovered about it. :rolleyes: I will try to give you the best possible game.;)

Arsenal V Real Madrid

Youth Cup Game Preview

Arsenal

Arsenal Havnt Named Thier Squad Yet But Here Is What We Expect:

Darley

Gibbs

Gourex

Song

Djourou

Vermaelen

Clichy

Ramsey

Denilson

Fabergas

Hamsik

Nasri

Diaby

Wilshere

Randall

Barazite

Walcott

Vela

Bendtner

Freeman

Sunu

These Are The Players That Are Availble For The Picking, But All Cant Play.

Arsenal Have One Of The Biggest Squads, But Can They Perform. Time Will Tell.

Real Madrid

Romero

Julio Cesar

Sergio Ramos

Albiol

Garay

Marcelo

Torres

Higuian

Gago

Granero

Drenthe

Keirrison

Benzema

Real Madrid May Not Have A Big Enough Squad, And They Also May Not Be Able To Make A Sub Due To Not Having Enough Players To Do So But I Will Sure Say They Have One Of The Most Talented Squad.

Ajax 2-2 Barcelona

43_front_small.gif -----VS-----49_front_small.gif

Barcelona tonight drew there first youth cup game of the season 2-2 to a strong Ajax side. Barcelona didnt have much possession but they certainly shot at goal when they had the chance. They had 15 shots hitting 11 on target, keeping the opposition keeper very busy. Barca took the lead just before half-time through Lionel Messi and went in to the break 1-0 up. On the 58th minute Ajax got there equalizer through Ismael Aissati, but almost immediatly after Sergio Busquets put Barca back in front. 6 minutes from time Ajax equalized again through Luis Suarez. Jacko told us after the game he was pleased with his young sides efforts in the game. He thought his side deserved more than a point, but wasn't to dissapointed with a point.

Other Results around the globe:

Real Madrid 3 - 5 Arsenal

Athletico Madrid 1 - 1 Manchester United

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea

hi im not even part of this gw but ive been reading it for some time now and i was wondering if somone could post whos odds on favrioute to win the youth cup.

if so make sure you all agree.

because it wouldnt be fair would it

hi im not even part of this gw but ive been reading it for some time now and i was wondering if somone could post whos odds on favrioute to win the youth cup.

if so make sure you all agree.

because it wouldnt be fair would it

I really don't think there's a favorite. Arsenal have the biggest squad and are the only team with 3 points, but then again each team has a decent team led by some especially talented youth, like Messi, Rooney, Aguero. I guess Chelsea, Liverpool and me (Ajax) are the only teams lacking a huge youth name, but we all still have decent squads to compete with.

Maybe we can start talking about favorites after the group stage. That should give us a clearer idea of who's got it all figured out.

I really don't think there's a favorite. Arsenal have the biggest squad and are the only team with 3 points' date=' but then again each team has a decent team led by some especially talented youth, like Messi, Rooney, Aguero. I guess Chelsea, Liverpool and me (Ajax) are the only teams lacking a huge youth name, but we all still have decent squads to compete with.

Maybe we can start talking about favorites after the group stage. That should give us a clearer idea of who's got it all figured out.[/quote']

ok good luck in the cup:)

but i have to admit i would place a bet on real madrid to win but now that uve said that im not sure:confused:

Group One Tables

Arsenal - 3 Points - +2

Chelsea - 1 Point - +0

Liverpool - 1 Point - +0

Real Madrid - 0 Point - -1

Group Two Tables

Athletico Madrid - 3 Points - +3

Ajax - 1 Point - +0

Barcelona - 1 Point - +0

Manchester United - 0 Points - -3

Next Youth Fixtures

Group One -

Real Madrid V Chelsea

Real Madrid Need A Win, Chelsea Could Do With A Win, But If Liverpool Lose, Then They Could Still Do Good With A Draw.

Liverpool V Arsenal

Liverpool Also Could Do With A Draw If Chelsea Lose, But They Really Need 3 Points, If Arsenal Draw, Then They Still Will Be Top, But If Arsenal Win, They Are In To The Quarter Final's.

Group Two -

Manchester United V Barcelona

If Manu Win, They Are In To The Quarter Finals, Barcelona Need A Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid

Ajax Could Do With A Win, But If Barcelona Lose Then A Draw Will Be Ok. Athletico Madrid NEED A Win Or They Are Out Of The Youth Cup.

Odds -

Real Madrid V Chelsea - Real Madrid Have Better Side - Home Win

Liverpool V Arsenal - Arsenal Have Bigger Sqaud (Talented) - Away Win

Manu V Barcelona - Manu Will Be Great Knowing That If They Win Then They Will Be Through - Home Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid - IMO Ajax Will Out Class Them - Home Win

Who Will Win The Youth Cup? Who Will Become Kings Of Youth? Will It Be Messi Or Rooney Who Will Hold The Cup? Will Real Madrid Do Opposite To What People Expect And Finish Bottom? Will Manu Slip Even Though They Are So Close? Will Athletico Madrid Go Though Even Though There Bottom?

These Are The Questions We Want Answers To! But Lets Always Say, On The 12th September, The Great Final Will Be On Us, And Who Ever Is In That Final, It Will Be Sure Be One Of The First, Greatest Fixtures In This League!

So As We All Say, Will YOU Be Dominated From One Of The Greatest League's Called:

The World Football Domination!

Group One Tables

Arsenal - 3 Points - +2

Chelsea - 1 Point - +0

Liverpool - 1 Point - +0

Real Madrid - 0 Point - -1

Group Two Tables

Manchester United - 3 Points - +1

Ajax - 1 Point - +0

Barcelona - 1 Point - +0

Athletico Madrid - 0 Points - -1

Next Youth Fixtures

Group One -

Real Madrid V Chelsea

Real Madrid Need A Win' date=' Chelsea Could Do With A Win, But [i']If [/i]Liverpool Lose, Then They Could Still Do Good With A Draw.Liverpool V Arsenal

Liverpool Also Could Do With A Draw If Chelsea Lose, But They Really Need 3 Points, If Arsenal Draw, Then They Still Will Be Top, But If Arsenal Win, They Are In To The Quarter Final's.

Group Two -

Manchester United V Barcelona

If Manu Win, They Are In To The Quarter Finals, Barcelona Need A Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid

Ajax Could Do With A Win, But If Barcelona Lose Then A Draw Will Be Ok. Athletico Madrid NEED A Win Or They Are Out Of The Youth Cup.

Odds -

Real Madrid V Chelsea - Real Madrid Have Better Side - Home Win

Liverpool V Arsenal - Arsenal Have Bigger Sqaud (Talented) - Away Win

Manu V Barcelona - Manu Will Be Great Knowing That If They Win Then They Will Be Through - Home Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid - IMO Ajax Will Out Class Them - Home Win

Who Will Win The Youth Cup? Who Will Become Kings Of Youth? Will It Be Messi Or Rooney Who Will Hold The Cup? Will Real Madrid Do Opposite To What People Expect And Finish Bottom? Will Manu Slip Even Though They Are So Close? Will Athletico Madrid Go Though Even Though There Bottom?

These Are The Questions We Want Answers To! But Lets Always Say, On The 12th September, The Great Final Will Be On Us, And Who Ever Is In That Final, It Will Be Sure Be One Of The First, Greatest Fixtures In This League!

So As We All Say, Will YOU Be Dominated From One Of The Greatest League's Called:

The World Football Domination!

i think it is unfair match.

you got so many highly rated player.:)

but i will do all my best.

man united should be disqualified they used park , and owen against athletico madrid rules are rules cmon... kaito should get 3 points for that , josh perry should be disqualified from youth cup