Sign in to follow this  
MUFC PEZ

World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

Re: World Football Domination Official Transfer News/Club News Thread

man united should be disqualified they used park ' date=' and owen against athletico madrid rules are rules cmon... kaito should get 3 points for that[/quote']

Yeah.Although he used them as sub,it's still against the rule.

:mad::mad:

These Are Corrections Due To Manu Cheating

Group One Tables

Arsenal - 3 Points - +2

Chelsea - 1 Point - +0

Liverpool - 1 Point - +0

Real Madrid - 0 Point - -1

Group Two Tables

Athletico Madrid - 3 Points - +3

Ajax - 1 Point - +0

Barcelona - 1 Point - +0

Manchester United - 0 Points - -3

Next Youth Fixtures

Group One -

Real Madrid V Chelsea

Real Madrid Need A Win, Chelsea Could Do With A Win, But If Liverpool Lose, Then They Could Still Do Good With A Draw.

Liverpool V Arsenal

Liverpool Also Could Do With A Draw If Chelsea Lose, But They Really Need 3 Points, If Arsenal Draw, Then They Still Will Be Top, But If Arsenal Win, They Are In To The Quarter Final's.

Group Two -

Manchester United V Barcelona

If Manu Win, They Are In To The Quarter Finals, Barcelona Need A Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid

Ajax Could Do With A Win, But If Barcelona Lose Then A Draw Will Be Ok. Athletico Madrid NEED A Win Or They Are Out Of The Youth Cup.

Odds -

Real Madrid V Chelsea - Real Madrid Have Better Side - Home Win

Liverpool V Arsenal - Arsenal Have Bigger Sqaud (Talented) - Away Win

Manu V Barcelona - Manu Will Be Great Knowing That If They Win Then They Will Be Through - Home Win

Ajax V Athletico Madrid - IMO Ajax Will Out Class Them - Home Win

Who Will Win The Youth Cup? Who Will Become Kings Of Youth? Will It Be Messi Or Rooney Who Will Hold The Cup? Will Real Madrid Do Opposite To What People Expect And Finish Bottom?

These Are The Questions We Want Answers To! But Lets Always Say, On The 12th September, The Great Final Will Be On Us, And Who Ever Is In That Final, It Will Be Sure Be One Of The First, Greatest Fixtures In This League!

So As We All Say, Will YOU Be Dominated From One Of The Greatest League's Called:

The World Football Domination!

lost against barca tonite only because i was tryin different tactics and formation after the 75th min and barca scored 2 goals after that.. so ill not be using they tactics again lol cos i would have won ,

Arsenal 1-2 Barcelona

245_front_small.gif ---- VS ----49_front_small.gif

Barcelona got there first win of the season tonight beating Arsenal 2-1. Following the youth cup game yesterday it was up to the first team players to go out and get the first win of the season. It didn't start too well for Barca as Rio Mavuba scored for Arsenal inside 15 mins. Jacko after the game praised his team again for the amount of efforts his side had hit on target, but it took them 81 minutes to finally get there equalizer, Captain Carlos Puyol scrambling the ball over the line. Then just as the game was looking to end a draw skillful midfielder Xavi toe-poked the ball in the net to win it for the Catalans. Barca pick up there first points and win of the season, moving to 4th in the table.

Other Results:

MILAN 2-0 CHELSEA

ATHLETICO MADRID 2-2 LIVERPOOL

INTERNAZIONALE 4-1 MANCHESTER UNITED

MANCHESTER CITY 0-4 REAL MADRID

Amazing Real Madrid Win With Youth Squad

Real Madrid Tonight Won Without Players Like Ronaldo, Robben, Van-Nistel-Rooy, Raul, Casillas, Alonso Etc.

Manager Tom Tamburro Said "Thats A Warning To All Youth Teams".

Man City Played Thier Best Team Which Included Players Like Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Barry, Ireland, Toure, Given Etc.

The Game Started With A Goal Which Must Be Goal Of The Season With A 20 Yard Smasher Which Went Bottom Corner. The Game Went Bad To Worse With Benzema Scoring Before Half Time With An Easy Goal. A Pass Back Went Bad And Benzema Took Advantage Of It. Around An Hour Into The Game, Drenthe Took Advantage Of Bad Comunication Between The Defence And Slotted Home A Good Finish. Just Before Full Time, Garay Scored With A Thumping Header Into The Top Corner.

keirrison.jpg

Keirrison Scores A Goal For Real Madrid On His League Debut.

Manager Tom Tamburro Said "When People Saw That I Was Playing With My Youth Side They Thought I Was Going Crazy, But Now Look Who Has The Last Laugh. I Knew, After That Bad Defeat At Arsenal, The Boys Were Devastated, They Wanted To Make It Back, So I Deicided To Bring Them. I Didnt Put Stars On The Bench Either, Thats How Confident I Was At The Lads. I Will Be Playing This Exact Squad Against Chelsea In The Youth Cup On Saturday, So Beware Chelsea. But I Wont Be Playing This Team Against Barcelona. I Need To Win Barcelona, And By Then, This Team Will Be Tired, So I Will Need To Replace Them. Barcelona Will Be A Tough Game. Even Thought Barcelona Lost Against Man City, And I Won Man City 4-0, Barcelona Are Still A Class Side. I Will Be Staying With The 4-1-3-2 Formation Which I Lost Against Inter Milan, But Will Be Changing At Half Time If I Am Losing."

Real Madrid Next Fixture Is Against Chelsea In The Youth Cup.

A.C. Milan Shows Class Against Chelsea

Referee

flags_of_Belgium.gifLuc Wouters

115_1199412364.gif296_front_small.gif2 - 0307_front_small.gif21_1203862898.gif

A.Ronaldinho 18th

A.Pato 29th

Division 1 - Turn 2 - August 27, 2009 - Ground: San Siro - Attendance: 58,870

FIRST HALF

Ronaldinho showed up early in this match and showed the manager he wanted to remain in Milan. He was a headache for the Chelsea back line with his skillful dribbles and playmaking skills he had Chelsea defenders at his mercy and in the 18th minute he rose inside the box to score a header. Chelsea tried desperately to turn things around. Michael Ballack constantly making advance runs but with no success. The Milan players were constantly working hard to maintain possession. Slowly but surely Milan were bound to score again and the patience of the Chelsea players tested. On the 29th minute Carvalho failed to mark Pato and he made use of the Center Back huge mistake. Chelsea just could not get going and Drogba was nowhere to be found in the 1st Half.

SECOND HALF

The spotlight was now on Chelsea to see how much they could fight to find themselves back in the game. They had numerous chances to get one back with the likes of Deco and Lampard missing great opportunities to score. In the 80th Minute Flammini got a tackle awfully wrong and he was sent off for his bad decision. Drogba was still nowhere to be found and could be the reason why Chelsea seemed to not show up against the Italian side.

rtx91681rooooooooniiie.jpg

(Ronaldinho too good for Chelsea)

Chelsea V Real Madrid

Youth Cup Game - Qualifier Game Preview

Chelsea

Chelsea Have A Good Squad, Which Drew There First Game. Real Madrid Are Going To Have To Keep An Eye On Mikel

Real Madrid

Real Madrid Have A Brilliant Squad, Even Though They Lost Thier First Game. Chelsea Are Going To Have To Watch Benzema. This Youth Squad Won Thier Last Game Against Man City's First Team 4-0! There On Fire.

Likely Odd

Real Madrid To Win - Likely

Stadium

Stamford Bridge

Referere - Not Named

Weather

Tommorow Night Will Be Spots Of Rain

Chelsea V Real Madrid

Youth Cup Game - Qualifier Game Preview

Chelsea

Chelsea Have A Good Squad' date=' Which Drew There First Game. Real Madrid Are Going To Have To Keep An Eye On Mikel[/color']

Real Madrid

Real Madrid Have A Brilliant Squad, Even Though They Lost Thier First Game. Chelsea Are Going To Have To Watch Benzema. This Youth Squad Won Thier Last Game Against Man City's First Team 4-0! There On Fire.

Likely Odd

Real Madrid To Win - Likely

Stadium

Stamford Bridge

Referere - Not Named

Weather

Tommorow Night Will Be Spots Of Rain

DREAM ON....B):cool:

BUT I THINK I WILL LOST.

MY STRIKER ONLY RATED 64----C.SPENCE

After just 2 games in charge, Aston Villa has fired Martin O'Neill and instead hired former cricket player Shane Warne.

Asked why he was going to try managing a football club, Shane just said "i've tried cricket and poker and i just wanted a new challenge."

The press are still trying to come to terms with why Shane chose a English club, considering he tormented The Poms on the cricket pitch:D

After just 10 minutes in charge, Shane has made his first transfer offer. The target is being kept secret to stop other clubs from bidding. The rumour is that it is a keeper.

After just 2 games in charge' date=' Aston Villa has fired Martin O'Neill and instead hired former cricket player Shane Warne.

Asked why he was going to try managing a football club, Shane just said "i've tried cricket and poker and i just wanted a new challenge."

The press are still trying to come to terms with why Shane chose a English club, considering he tormented The Poms on the cricket pitch:D

After just 10 minutes in charge, Shane has made his first transfer offer. The target is being kept secret to stop other clubs from bidding. The rumour is that it is a keeper.[/quote']

Welcome To The League Shane, GoodLuck

Real Madrid Manager Confident For Chelsea Match

Tom Tamburro Has Stated That He Is Confident That Not Only Will His Side Win, But His Side Should Win By At Least 2 Goals! He Said "If We Win, We Need To Win By Quite Alot Of Goals. I Need To Push Up The Table More"

Group Table's Are As Follows

Group One Tables

Arsenal - 3 Points - +2

Chelsea - 1 Point - +0

Liverpool - 1 Point - +0

Real Madrid - 0 Point - -1

Group Two Tables

Athletico Madrid - 3 Points - +3

Ajax - 1 Point - +0

Barcelona - 1 Point - +0

Manchester United - 0 Points - -3

Manchester United And Arsenal Have Had New Manager's. I Have Messaged Them Both, But If They Dont Play Youth Team, They Still Lose By Three Goals.

Marseille appointed a new manager in Darren Moore yesterday afternoon and straight away stated his abition to lead marseille to the top.

When asked how he felt about taking the job he replied -

" I think this is a challenge that i will look forward too and will try my utmost to bring in players that will be right for the club. starting in division 2 i guarantee i will get this team promoted to play with the elite within 1 season incharge."

When asked if he would bring in any new faces Mr.Moore replied -

" I have seriously dipped into the transfer market to get players for the formation that i have set-up, New faces will include 10 new players that will be disclosed once they are completed. Also i have trimmed the squad aswell as there were players there that did'n need to be there fir instance."

Barcelona Dont Win 3-0 Against Manu. Even Tho Manu Played 23+ Players, Barcelona Also Played An 30 Year Old Keeper :confused:.

Sorry Jack But Rules Are Rule, None Dont Get Points.

I Drew, It Is Impossible For Me To Get To The Quarters Now???

Barcelona Dont Win 3-0 Against Manu. Even Tho Manu Played 23+ Players' date=' Barcelona Also Played An 30 Year Old Keeper :confused:.

Sorry Jack But Rules Are Rule, None Dont Get Points.

I Drew, It Is Impossible For Me To Get To The Quarters Now???[/quote']

Sounds fair to me. I continued my wonderful Group Stage form with another draw :confused::mad:. At least I'm not out yet, but I will need a win against Man U to qualify for the next round. Good thing Man U has a new manager with no idea about whats going on :D.

So from what I understand, I'm second on two points, Athletico has four, bcfcjacko has 1, and Man U are stuck on 0. Not too bad.

EDIT: Never mind, Athletico used their full side against me, Forlan, Ujafalusi and many others played. So four points for me with a 3-0 win, 1 for Athletico, 1 for Barca, and 0 for Man U.