Takashi Usami (Bayern's New Kagawa)

Gorskino10

宇佐美 貴史

Takashi Usami

3548218613_b0d800de91.jpg

090124chivas_usami3.jpg

17 Years Old

Takashi Usami (宇佐美 貴史, Usami Takashi?, born May 6, 1992 in Nagaokakyō, Kyoto Prefecture) is a Japanese football player currently playing for Gamba Osaka. He made his professional debut on May 20th 2009 against FC Seoul in the Champions League.

Usami made history by making his professional debut for Gamba Osaka at the age of 17 years and 14 days and scoring a goal in the same match to become the youngest player to achieve both feats for the club, breaking the records previously set by Junichi Inamoto.

inamoto01.jpg

(Remember him :P has moved alot since youth but came through the ranks at Gamba)

Started playing for Japan Under 17's at age of 15 :eek: , I have to say with 4 goals in 9 games for a midfielder thats good scoring form for any midfielder nearly a ratio of 1 goal in 2 games, there seems to be quite a few talents coming from Japan recently "Honda,Yamada" so about his future i recon if he keeps playing well he will rise.

2007- Japan U-17 09 (4)

2009- Gamba Osaka 03 (0)

Videos:

Montage video of him playing in Japan Under 17's

Interview (In Japanese No Subs)

More footage of him playing (In White NO10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EQJbPhNjC8&feature=related

• 7 months later...

Re: Takashi Usami (Youngest player ever to play and score for Gamba)

i cant believe he didnt get a raise. he should have gone up by 4 or at least.

I was hoping for a rise because anyone who usually gets "Youngest Player to play in ............. League" usually go up because of that :)

But at the moment the season for J:League is just starting (4 matches in) he hasnt featured yet but the problem with Gamba is that they are 13th out of 18 teams with top scorers all being "Midfielders" at 1 goal :confused:' date=' seems like there strikers havent hit any form yet and with the Midfielders doing better than the rest he may struggle seeing game time :([/b']

In an article written a while ago (OCT 2009) before the Under 17's World Cup he appeared in the "Players to watch" area alongside players such as Iker Munian,Daniel Villalba etc...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planotatico.com%2Fpub-plano-tatico%2Fconfira-os-provaveis-destaques-do-mundial-sub-17&sl=auto&tl=en

Found more images fort i would put them up :P

Switzerland+v+Japan+FIFA+U17+World+Cup+ra_JaRigqKhl.jpg

Kashima+Antlers+v+Gamba+Osaka+Xerox+Super+zRs9Rg7V5vVl.jpg

Sorry for Double posting but this needed its own post.

Name: Takashi Usami

Born: 6 - May - 1992 Born: 6 - May - 1992

Height: 1.78 m Height: 1.78 m

Position: Midfielder Central Position: Central Midfielder

With this card we are going to know the heir of Hidetoshi Nakata: To see what he is doing at this rate, maybe even better With this card we are going to know the heir of Hidetoshi Nakata: To see what he is doing at this rate, maybe even better

CAREER

Usami's growth is marked by a pair of records: he debuted in "Champions League" with the Asian shirt Gamba Osaka May 20, 2009, in a game against the Koreans, Seoul, was 17 years and 14 days and was the youngest debutant to score a goal in the meeting also debut as part of the history of the Japanese club. Usami's growth is marked by a pair of records: he debuted in "Champions League" with the Asian shirt Gamba Osaka May 20, 2009, in a game against the Koreans, Seoul, was 17 years and 14 days and was the youngest debutant to score a goal in the meeting also debut as part of the history of the Japanese club. Subsequently had some way to be involved in the J-League, although it has not yet played a whole match. Subsequently had some way to be involved in the J-League, although it has not yet played a whole match.

NATIONAL NATIONAL

U17 play in the selection of Japan as early as the age of 15 years. U17 play in the selection of Japan as early as the age of 15 years. Has collected all 4 goals in 9 appearances today. Has collected all 4 goals in 9 appearances today. He is currently engaged in the U17 World Cup which is taking place in Nigeria. He is currently engaged in the U17 World Cup Which is taking place in Nigeria.

FEATURES AND FEATURES

A player with great imagination, technique and dribbling and perhaps this can also engage over offensive, mainly on the right being right. It 'a player with great imagination, technique and dribbling and perhaps this can also engage over offensive, mainly on the right being right. He made a great impression by playing as playmaker has good vision of the game which, together with the characteristics mentioned above, makes it ideal for this position. He made a great impression by playing as playmaker has good vision of The Game which, together with the characteristics mentioned above, makes it ideal for this position. E 'equivalent, as I said at the beginning, to Hideo Nakata, but also with the due proportion, to Andrea Pirlo of AC Milan of the times, with a range of arrears but surely fundamental in the economy of a team. E 'equivalent, as I said at the beginning, to Hideo Nakata, but also with the two proportion, to Andrea Pirlo of AC Milan of the Times, with a range of arrears but surely fundamental to the economy of a team.

Last thing, certainly not trivial, is that the numbers clearly show its relationship to the goal is far from dormant. Last thing, certainly not trivial, is that the numbers Clearly show its relationship to the goal is far from dormant.

(Sorry i think Google Translate somehow adds duplicate sentaces for some reason)

Translated article (which is alot easier to read) - http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.generazioneditalenti.com%2F2009%2F10%2Ftakashi-usami-1992-giappone.html&sl=auto&tl=en

Also found a video of him :D

There is TONES of video most are usually interviews etc... but check them out in YouTube put in his name in japanese "宇佐美 - インタビュー" :D

• 5 months later...

Update:

After my last update i stated how Gamba wasn't doing too well at the start of the JLeague where they struggled to score well after week 6 he started playing (Due to lack of imagination in the Midfield and goals from the Fowards) and got into the 1st team :D where he played

J. League Division 1

17 Games

5 Goals

2 Assists

So he has become now a key player in the Gamba team and still has more games before the end of the season to get more noticed, i see clubs seeing Kagawa (Who i was the 1st to scout :) ) and how good and CHEAP as a good thing as many clubs maybe even BvD looking at Japanese players and if they do Usami should be one of them!

Also sidenote he has been Scouted and watched by Spurs since August 2010 so a move away from Gamba may be close.

• 3 months later...

Linked with Bayern, as the manager basically is saying Japanese players do well in Germany, Uchida and Kagawa basically and that they are cheap and so he is interested in Takashi Usami as he hopes he will be Bayerns answer for Shinji Kagawa, They have offered him a trial but it depends of Gamba want to allow him to leave on this trail or not. looks like he will move on in this window or the next and when i noticed Shinji at Cerzo i thought Bundesliga would suit him and i feel the same with Takashi Usami, but im not sure if Bayern are the right team he wants to be a starter not a youth/reserve player but we will have to wait and see if 1) he joins Bayern and 2) he plays.

If you google Takashi Usami and Bayern Munich it does bring up a couple of rumours regarding this' date=' although one of them is Goal but there are a few other sites listed as well.[/quote']

Cheers. Don't think I will bother with the Goal.com one.

I really like that football shirt in the top picture.

• 5 months later...

Re: Respuesta: Re: Takashi Usami (Youngest player ever to play and score for Gamba)

No' date=' he signed for Bayern but he'll stay in Japan for another year ;)[/quote']

Nope u got it wrong though, 6 month loan deal TO bayern Munich with an option to buy, so he will be playing with bayern next season.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Takashi Usami (Youngest player ever to play and score for Gamba)

Nope u got it wrong though' date=' 6 month loan deal TO bayern Munich with an option to buy, so he will be playing with bayern next season.[/quote']

Hmm okay, then my article was wrong :P

But in the end it means he'll be with Bayern in the future.

Hmm okay' date=' then my article was wrong :P

But in the end it means he'll be with Bayern in the future.[/quote']

if they excerise the right to buy! he may just go back to osaka

Could be hard for Takashi to make an impact for them to sign him, seen many loan to buy deals where the player just doesnt play well because of the pressure to make there mark and impress the team/manager.

If Bayern give him a fair crack of the whip then he shall do enough for them to buy him, but with Nils Petersen plus others it may be hard for Takashi to get a good run in the Team.