Once a deal is blocked can you not do anymore transfers between the two managers?

The CSKA Moscow manager made an offer of 800,000 for Jeffren Suarez, who is worth 600,000. So fair enough, I accept that deal. Deal blocked by the SMFA.

He then decided, ok, I want a bigger player, I'll go for Henry. Henry is top scorer in my league with 21 goals, he's a 95 rating and is worth 23 million, so the CSKA Moscow manager put in an offer of 30 million, not too much over at all tbh. Deal blocked by the SMFA.

A similar thing happened in my other league yesterday, the Sevilla manager wanted Suarez and made an offer that was too big, I accepted it obviously but the SMFA blocked it. Then I made an offer of 15 million for Kanoute, WHICH IS HIS CHAIRMAN VALUE, and the smfa blocked it.

And we cant even contact them about this. Can someone explain why it has done this?

Re: Once a deal is blocked can you not do anymore transfers between the two managers?

Cheers....I'll probably try that then. I mean I did consider that maybe I was answering the deals too quickly because we sort them out in our forum online, but tbh that shoudlnt really be an issue....any idea why they blocked it? Especially the Kanoute one, I even met the asking price of the chairman

Re: Once a deal is blocked can you not do anymore transfers between the two managers?

Lol we havent even done anything wrong though, as you can see ^^^^, if they did block them and ban us from making deals do you think I could contact someone about it? I dont like the idea of being considered a cheat tbh....

Lol we havent even done anything wrong though' date=' as you can see ^^^^, if they did block them and ban us from making deals do you think I could contact someone about it? I dont like the idea of being considered a cheat tbh....[/quote']

you could try via support ticket , but like everyone else you will fail :P

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showgroups.php

...At the bottom of that theres a list of SM supervisors? Do you think they are available for contact? Or is that just the forum?

mm suppose you could try but not sure if they can do anything smdev says submit a support ticket first but tbh mate you will get no joy

Great....I mean I understand they would get millions if they let us' date=' but if there are genuine mistakes we really should be able to contact them.[/quote']

ye but got to see it from their point of view , everyone would just say it was mistake..