Chiellini Deal

Guerilla

I'm Madrid and i was making a few offers last night to attempt to sure up my defence, none of the left back deals seem to have come off but an offer for Chiellini has been accepted.

What do you lot make of 20m + Negredo for Chiellini?

That would mean i can sell Metzelder for 10m and have Chiellini, Pepe, Albiol & Garay as my Centre back quartet. Plus i'm a bit nervy as to whats going to happen with Pepe and his ban etc.

Opinions?

Re: Chiellini Deal

I'm Madrid and i was making a few offers last night to attempt to sure up my defence' date=' none of the left back deals seem to have come off but an offer for Chiellini has been accepted.

That would mean i can sell Metzelder for 10m and have Chiellini, Pepe, Albiol & Garay as my Centre back quartet. Plus i'm a bit nervy as to whats going to happen with Pepe and his ban etc.

Opinions?[/quote']

Negredo and cash for Chiellini is an excellent deal. Try to get Vidic using Pepe:p:D

Re: Chiellini Deal

I'm Madrid and i was making a few offers last night to attempt to sure up my defence' date=' none of the left back deals seem to have come off but an offer for Chiellini has been accepted.

Opinions?[/quote']

Excellent Deal. Good job.