Searching for a talented CB

timesle

Re: Searching for a talented CB

Hi guys' date='

I'm searching for a CB rated 88/89 with a chance for a rise. I have 10M to spend.

Can you help me, please?[/quote']

Thomas Vermaelen. Toure's departure is very good news for his career at Arsenal and he looks brilliant against Everton and Celtic. If there's no injury for him, he can be like Pique last season

Hi Tim,

For once I agree :)

Ivanovic is a good shout, albeit a RB/CB on SM at present. :o

I think Vermaelen will rise faster this season, and I could imagine a rise to 90 if Arsenal have a great season in the EPL and CL.

Johnny Evans would be another good prospect, although he's only 87 and therefore unlikley to rise above 89 for now, I really like the way he plays. ;)

With Rio and Vidic injured quite often in preseason, I'm expecting the young irishman to get plenty of opportunities and minutes on the pitch.

Stay away from Agger, although a good talent his constant back injuries are really beginning to worry me. :o

Herby

Hi Tim' date='

For once I agree :)

Ivanovic is a good shout, albeit a RB/CB on SM at present. :o

I think Vermaelen will rise faster this season, and I could imagine a rise to 90 if Arsenal have a great season in the EPL and CL.

Johnny Evans would be another good prospect, although he's only 87 and therefore unlikley to rise above 89 for now, I really like the way he plays. ;)

With Rio and Vidic injured quite often in preseason, I'm expecting the young irishman to get plenty of opportunities and minutes on the pitch.

Stay away from Agger, although a good talent his constant back injuries are really beginning to worry me. :o

Herby[/quote']

Hi Herby,

thanks for that. I decided to take Vermaelen. He is still at Ajax in my Setup, which is unmanaged.