MUFC Rating Predictions;

Guest United

Guest United

logo_mufc_n1.gif

Hello, and welcome to the Manchester United Rating Predictions thread. Here you can discuss your verdict on the players ratings and expected ratings for the upcoming English rating changes. I will list the United squad and predict the ratings of every player for the next changes.

Current Manchester United squad:

VAN DER SAR, Edwin - 94 --> 94

KUSZCZAK, Tomasz - 88 --> 88

FOSTER, Ben - 87 --> 88/89

ZIELER, Ron-Robert - 74 --> 74

AMOS, Ben - 73 --> 73

EVRA, Patrice - 93 - 93/94

FABIO, Pereira da Silva - 75 --> 80/81

BROWN, Wes - 89 --> 88

NEVILLE, Gary - 89 --> 88

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva - 86 --> 88/89

FERDINAND, Rio - 96 --> 96

VIDIC, Nemanja - 96 --> 96

EVANS, Jonny - 88 --> 89/90

DE LAET, Ritchie - 73 --> 76/78

O'SHEA, John - 89 --> 89

GIGGS, Ryan - 92 --> 92/91

TOSIC, Zoran - 86 - 86/87

SCHOLES, Paul - 92 --> 92/91

CARRICK, Michael - 92 --> 93

ANDERSON, Luis - 91 --> 91

FLETCHER, Darren - 90 --> 90

GIBSON, Darron - 84 --> 85/86

HARGREAVES, Owen - 90 --> 89/88

PARK, Ji-Sung - 90 --> 91

VALENCIA, Antonio - 89 --> 90

NANI, Luís - 89 --> 89/90

ROONEY, Wayne - 96 --> 96

OBERTAN, Gabriel - 86 - 86/87

WELBECK, Danny - 83 --> 84/85

BRANDY, Febian - 75 --> 75

BERBATOV, Dimitar - 93 --> 93

OWEN, Michael - 90 --> 90

MACHEDA, Federico - 80 --> 84/85

United Analysis:

My analysis on United so far since the departure of Ronaldo & Tevez is Fergie' will be playing 4-4-2 using the wingers, as seen in the pre-season friendlies. I'll start from the Goalkeepers to the Strikers.

Goalkeepers. At the start of the season, since Van Der Sar has been ruled out for up to eight weeks. There has been a loop hole for Foster and Kuszczak. It seems to me they will be rotated for opportunities but Fergie prefers Foster, who I think is still shakey in goal but it's understandable. Foster still needs experience from his long-term injury and has the potential not to be United's next #1 keeper, but also England's. It just matters if he can live up to the expectations...

Now, ah, Defenders. United are starting to struggle in this department in the early start to the season with injuries. I believe Ferdinand and Vidic are fine with their current ratings. Our third choice CB, Evans seems to be shining. Filled in for Rio/Vidic perfectly last season and has been promised by Fergie' he will get even more appearances this season. 89/90 is definately on te cards for Evans. Call me bias but I still think Evra is the best LB in the world, sheer brilliance. He has speed, great fitness, great awareness and power. He contributes alot down that left-flank bringing in a nice amount of assists each season. 93/94, what do you think? Our second choice LB is Fabio, Rafael's twin brother. He's more attacking than Rafael and this kid has potential, gonna like to see how he fills in for Evra. He will get game time in other competitions. Now Rafael has nudged Brown & Neville out of the first choice RB position, he is phenomenal. A few years and he will be on par with Maicon in the Brazil NT. He's one of the biggest prospects in Europe. As for Brown and Neville, both been injured for a while now, and a -1 will be due soon.

Midfielders. Quite a few risers coming from this department. The centre of midfield is where United seem to struggle. Scholes is past it now and Carrick is his successor. Fletcher is good but he isn't "world class material" in my eyes. I can see Anderson stepping up soon, he will be getting more appearances this season and now he's scored his first goal; let's hope he don't stop, haha. Gibson will also get more game time this season so a small rise will be enough for him. We have quite a few replacements for Ronaldo; Nani, Obertan, Valencia. Out of those three, everyone will rate Valencia the most from his first few games at United, and scoring on his debut. The guy is very direct down the wing, unlike Ronaldo. I seen talent in Valencia when he was at Wigan, and if he can get to 89 rated at Wigan, there's no wonder what rating he can get with United. Park, IMO very under-rated. Never loses the ball for United and is always running back to support the defence when United go on the backfoot. Done alot for us last season and i'm sure he will again. Nani, nani, nani... Looked like the next Ronaldo when he first joined, started great, then he went down hill. VERY greedy, but he has great skill and alot to his game. When he scores, they are always great goals! He still has years to develop, and I can see him being a rotation player this season. Now, Obertan. Just look this guy up on YouTube, his skill and quick switching/turning is immense! There's alot of potential in him, and I can't wait to watch him debut in the red shirt.

Strikers. Since the loss of Tevez and Ronaldo, people were questioning where are the goals coming from? Berbatov has to wake up and stop being lazy. I'm sure Fergie has already told him. But you can't slate off Berba, his first touch has to be one of the best in the world!!! Rooney now has the CF role in which he looks sharp in, because Berbatov doesn't go very deep. I rate Macheda more highly than Welbeck, I can see both getting rises in the next changes without breaking a sweat. Now.. The last person to introduce. Michael Owen... God knows why Fergie signed him, but in Fergie we trust! Owen is a natural born goal-scorer, he just needs to be kept fit and he will score. He's looked great for United so far, apart from finishing. He knows where to make space and he exploits it. I think Berbatov will have some competition for his spot if Owen can regain full fitness and start banging 'em in.

Sorry for making it quite long, but I hope you enjoyed reading it! Feel free to copy&paste the players names and write in your predictions, and also debate. I'm also willing to answer any questions from anybody. Thank you for your time. :)

Guest Football8

Re: MUFC Rating Predictions;

I think those predictions are pretty correct, apart from Valencia who at this time doesn't deserve 91. Also, should this thread not of been made near to the English rating changes, seen as Man Utd have played one official game which count towards the rating changes ? Or are these just your future predictions.

Guest United

I think those predictions are pretty correct' date=' apart from Valencia who at this time doesn't deserve 91. Also, should this thread not of been made near to the English rating changes, seen as Man Utd have played one official game which count towards the rating changes ? Or are these just your future predictions.[/quote']

Agreed with Valencia, think I was abit steep on his rating for the next changes. & Yeah, if a mod can mod the thread, it would be appreciated. :)

Crikey, we haven't even got through the Summer Changes yet and people are already predicting the rating changes for EPL sides. Kudos for the well-presented and good looking thread, but jesus man, only one game has been played this season. There's not a chance that you can justify any of these predictions.

Guest United

Crikey' date=' we haven't even got through the Summer Changes yet and people are already predicting the rating changes for EPL sides. Kudos for the well-presented and good looking thread, but jesus man, only one game has been played this season. There's not a chance that you can justify any of these predictions.[/quote']

Exactly, that's why it's a prediction. I don't have to justify a prediction. I'm basing it on last seasons stats and some on pre-season; and the rest will be done now as the season is kicked off.

Exactly' date=' that's why it's a prediction. I don't have to justify a prediction. I'm basing it on last seasons stats and some on pre-season; and the rest will be done now as the season is kicked off.[/quote']

Everybody who tries to guess what SM will do with their changes are making "predictions". Nobody's 100% correct with what they're saying. We'll be well into November before the English changes come around again, and that is more than enough time for almost every one of your predictions to be incorrect - you just don't know what's going to happen between now and then. Quite simply, it is far to early to review these changes.

Guest United

i dont think obertan shud rise m8 i aint seen him play a game for united yet.

I'm basing him on potential, wait and see. Post back in this thread November. ;)

This thread is prety pointless a gameinto the season...its impossible to predict there are so many different factors whichcould affect somebodys SM rating between now and DEc/Jan when i estimate the English ratings will be done....loss of form,injury, losing a place in the team, sensational run of form etc until at least 10 games are played i wouldnt even think about predictions or estimates as there are to many unknown factors to take into account