GCSE/A/AS Levels Results 2009

Sinny

Some people on here shall get their AS Level results back today, and others getting GCSE results back next week, a point of which can be safely said that the majority has got to be nervous and dreading what they get.

Others maybe looking forward to it, knowing they have done well and deservedly so.

Saw last years version of this thread, so thought I'd post this to say good luck to everyone who is getting back results either today or next week!

Also to post who got what, don't have to if you don't want to, and please don't let this turn into a bragging thread :o

Good luck :)

Re: GCSE/A/AS Levels Results 2009

I get an AS result back today, which i sat 2 years earlier than planned. I don't expect to have done very well like an A/B but i may just scrape a pass. However, i'm happy as i'm retaking it next year and it has no effect on my CV or college grades in 2 years time.

I also get my GCSE results back in a week's time. It seems so long ago since all the revising and learning information constantly everynight and it does make you think meh, i hope i did well. But i can't say there was one exam i left and complained about how hard it was so i should be alright. Not gonna tell you what i'm targeting as if you don't reach them you'll only be dissapointed so have an open mind.

Best Of Luck to everybody getting any type of results and i hope you all find success in further education or in the workplace.

I asked for mine to be posted like I did with my AS level results. Not expecting too good to be honest, I found GCSE really easy without too much effort but A levels were much harder. I'd be happy with a A/B in Media, a B/C in English Language and don't even want to think what I'll get for Accounts. Have absolutely no idea why I took it. Anyway, good luck everyone :)

Got the AS Result. The one i was predicted to get a U in, after taking it two years early and despite it only being an E i can say i've passed an AS grade 2 years earlier. Pretty pleased, but i will still re-take next year when i should easily get an A after doing it already.

E :)

Just got back :D

3 A's in ICT (OCR), B in English, C in German, Geography and Maths, 2 D's which was Science and Additional Science, E in French and the F in gracious RE! :P:o

Am pretty happy with this, just a relief the wait is over!

My GCSE results came in today, and I am fairly pleased but I probably could hve:

Maths: A

English Language A

English Literature: B (this was much better than expected because I missed a large chunk of the paper)

Science (Double Award): AB

CIDA: BB

RE (1/2 GCSE): B

PE (1/2 GCSE): B

PSHE (1/2 GCSE): Level 2 (which is a pass)

ALAN (Adult Literacy and Numeracy): Level 2

Statistics A

French: B

Arabic: A

Guest 1CapWonder

4 A's

4 B's

And a C

These grades see me able to stay - on at my school which is all I wanted. ( Average of B's I needed - Was way off in Mocks - C's and D's :( )

Hopefully now I have something to fall back on after football. If I do end up taking this route the ultimate goal is Loughborough. But nothing beats Football, so we'll see :o

Congrats to everyone, I saw how nerve racking some of my mates were, in can be a horrible day, especially when you have high expectations. Hope everyone on the forum did well :)

4 A's

4 B's

And a C

These grades see me able to stay - on at my school which is all I wanted. ( Average of B's I needed - Was way off in Mocks - C's and D's :( )

Hopefully now I have something to fall back on after football. If I do end up taking this route the ultimate goal is Loughborough. But nothing beats Football' date=' so we'll see :o

Congrats to everyone, I saw how nerve racking some of my mates were, in can be a horrible day, especially when you have high expectations. Hope everyone on the forum did well :)[/b']

Mate well done, who do you play football for and wot position???