Jose Antonio SALCEDO, 18 years old (74 rated) --- First Choice Keeper

Gozzy

Josè Antonio Salcedo

salcedo_sanchez_jose_antonio.jpg

Club: Excelsior Mouscron

Nationality: Spanish

Position: GK

SM Rating : 74

In this recent years, Spain known for produced many talented goalkeepers. We must know Iker Casillas,Pepe Reina,Diego Lopez until young keepers like Sergio Asenjo and David De Gea. Now, come another young Spanish keeper who move abroad to Belgium and already play at regular basis

Jose Antonio Salcedo is 18 years old Spanish goalkeeper who currently play for Excelsior Mouscron at Belgium Jupiler Pro League. He just signed this season from Albacete, where he played there since 2000-2009. Until last season, he still play for U19 Albacete team

Jose was recognized as one of best goalkeeper for his age at Spain. Before Excelsior signed him, several La Liga clubs like Valencia and Villareal have claimed their interest to Jose. Before new season begin, Marc Volders, 1st Excelsior GK last season out for 6 months because of shoulder injury. So, Salcedo compete with Jan Slovenciak during pre season to become Excelsior number 1

Although never have experience before at senior level, Salcedo given chance at first Belgium Jupiler Pro League against Genk. Excelsior won 2-1 and Salcedo impressed everyone with his form. Since his debut,he always played as starter in all 3 league games. Jose has many strength. He has very good anticipation. He also can use his both feet, has good technique and very calm.

He's just added to DB with 74 rating after i sent ticket few days ago. With Volders injury for long time and if he can keep his good form,he's definitely worthy buy

Re: Jose Antonio SALCEDO, 18 years old (74 rated) --- First Choice Keeper

Good post, was going to do him but was going to do him a lot later in the season.

I even saw him in his 2nd game v Roeselare where he done quite well, pulled off some amazing saves.

I wouldn't go far as him being one of the best keepers at his age in Spain, merely due to the fact he only got picked luckily through injury to Volders.

Re: Jose Antonio SALCEDO, 18 years old (74 rated) --- First Choice Keeper

Good post' date=' was going to do him but was going to do him a lot later in the season.

I even saw him in his 2nd game v Roeselare where he done quite well, pulled off some amazing saves.

I wouldn't go far as him being one of the best keepers at his age in Spain, merely due to the fact he only got picked luckily through injury to Volders.[/quote']

It's not me who stated that he's one of best young keeper at Spain, i just quoted Juan Sanchez statement

http://www.footgoal.net/suite.php?selection=41883

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...