Best LB: Abidal, Ashley Cole, or Evra?

Best LB: Abidal, Ashley Cole, or Evra?  

1. 1.

• Eric Abidal
    • Ashley Cole
    • Patrice Evra

Re: Best LB: Abidal, Ashley Cole, or Evra?

Well if Barcelona had the season they had and Abidal went down it'll be really hard for him to get that 94 back, also he faces competition from Maxwell now. Ashely cole MIGHT somehow get 94 if Chelsea do very well and win trophies and be a part of that. Evra only didn't get 94 last time I think because his form faded a little towards the end of last season, he probably would be most likely if he carries on his for the whole season. Well Abidal can play CB now too so I guess if you want some emergency cover there he would be best, but if you're looking for just a LB then I would go for Evra since he's SLIGHTLY younger and has a SLIGHTLY better chance of 94.

Re: Best LB: Abidal, Ashley Cole, or Evra?

I'm a massive Barca fan and I honestly have to say that Eric Abidal is one of the worst footballers I've ever seen. He doesnt get forward, I dont care about that though, he cant defend. At all. His only strength, pace, is left completely wasted due to the fact that he does not know how to tackle, and has absolutely no physical strength, his pace allows him to get back and provide cover but ultimately he does nothing to enforce that cover, when faced with a winger of striker he looks so incredibly clownish its hard to believe what your watching. He shoudlnt be playing professional football imo, I'm not even exagerrating, I dont understand how he is playing professionally he is that bad, especially not for us.

No way is Cole better than Evra, significantly better than Abidal, but everyone is. Evra or Lahm are the best LB'S in the world.