The truth about ec106

hey guys i have been in EC106 for like 2 weeks and i dont like that league people were mean to me because there was a waiting list for other people to come and join i mean what is up with that EC is for everyone THERE SHOULD NOT BE A WAITING LIST and i am here so that everyone can know PLZ if you have the chance to join EC106 TAKE IT forget about that waiting list

i am for one 100% sure that EC106 rep will go down i was new and they never helped me EC106 is for every one not IMPORTENT PEOPLE did you know that they are saving it for MONTY why it should be for everyone i know after this my account will get banned but oh well SM is dead with this kind of people also i was in that league and they never even gave me people on loan they wannted me to quit i did MEAN MEAN PEOPLE

THEY THINK ITS ALL OVER BUT IT HAS JUST BEGAN

Re: The truth about ec106

here is the waiting list PEOPLE if you have the chance to join then do it ok

106 waiting list

No free teams at the moment,but as the set-up has become rather popular of late, we are trying to implement a so-called waiting list..The term it self is somewhat misleading there is no formal waiting list to join the set-up, anyone can join at anytime if there is a vacancy. In an attempt to keep the set-up full, what does exist is an arrangement between the set-ups active Forumers, that if offered a job at a vacant club [which they plan to turn down], they inturn hold open the post until someone, who has expressed an interest via the forum can take it. This is the only list and it only works if a post is in the hands of a forumer, as the set-up contains about 40 active forumers there is a 50% chance that a free spot will be offered to them. If it is not then it can not be held open. As it stands this Waiting list reads

Monty

Jinky

HuntyCFC

Ibracadabra

Lunar

Toonfanforlife

Nick Justice

Jon

SonofPluto

Jake MFC

I suggest you check the thread regularly as the Dates since last log in, on these clubs are as follows,

Notts county - on offer to the set-up

Southend - on offer to the set-up

Bradford City -on offer to the set-up

Colchester Utd 24 July

CAN ANYONE HOLDING EITHER JOB OR IF YOU NOTICE IT FREE, PLEASE CONTACT MONTY VIA PM ASAP BEFORE RELEASING IT OR POSTING IT HERE,

I have no idea what this is, but I loved the Saw style little jibe at the end, "You think its over but the games have only just begun" :D. Are you going to be the new Saw because your so ****** off about this? Your going to take revenge on all of those who have "wronged" you in this league, put them in traps where they have to choose between their team...or their limbs, hahahaha. =] Go for it dude, send me a video!

Everyone at EC106 isn't stopping anyone from joining in which they are free to do so, but we are trying to make it a setup full of as many forumers as possible as it would be more enjoyable say if Monty joined rather than some non forumer who wouldn't take part in any of the events or post in the thread.

hey guys i have been in EC106 for like 2 weeks and i dont like that league people were mean to me because there was a waiting list for other people to come and join i mean what is up with that EC is for everyone THERE SHOULD NOT BE A WAITING LIST and i am here so that everyone can know PLZ if you have the chance to join EC106 TAKE IT forget about that waiting list

i am for one 100% sure that EC106 rep will go down i was new and they never helped me EC106 is for every one not IMPORTENT PEOPLE did you know that they are saving it for MONTY why it should be for everyone i know after this my account will get banned but oh well SM is dead with this kind of people also i was in that league and they never even gave me people on loan they wannted me to quit i did MEAN MEAN PEOPLE

THEY THINK ITS ALL OVER BUT IT HAS JUST BEGAN

Nobody is telling anyone not to take a job if they see one. All they are doing is asking managers that are already in the setup to let the people on the list know about it. All game world are free for everyone to join, however, the current members are trying their best to give jobs to members that want to be involved in the banter that comes with EC106.

If you feel you were treated ufairly via PM or anything then you should report the people that treated you unfairly via the in game support system and NOT make threads on here or spoil the EC 106 thread.

If you keep creating threads, or posting negative on the EC106 thread then action will be taken against you. There are ways of doing things and this is the wrong way.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

No Game World should have any waiting list as a manager should not hold on to a job offer to arrange for another manager from that list to take control of the club in question.

By doing this in essence you are dictating who does or does not take control of a club within an SM run Game World.

If you are offered any job via the Job Offer system that you do not wish to accept, then simply reject the offer and let any member of our community take control over the club in question.

If this is brought to our attention or we come across any managers that are abusing the Job Offer system we will take the appropriate action against their account.

Thanks in advance.