jack rodwell to rise

pottsy2k9

yes after last nights proformance against sigma jack rodwell will be hopefull to rise as he is part of david moyes plans for the rest of the season

Rodwell also knowna as rodders scored a 20yard goal and a 25yard goal and is hopefull to be a hit in europa at the age of just 18 WATCH OUT i predect at least +2 by the next rating change

watch this space

Re: jack rodwell to rise

Just cos he scores 2 goals in the Europa Cup it dont mean hes just gonna rise cosa that:o

No it doesn't. However this guy has real class. If David Moyes is putting him straight into the first team it means the boy has ability, Moyes is no mug.

Its not just about the two goals. When you watch him play he has composure on the ball, very rarely does a pass go to the opposition and he knows how to tackle. All at the age of 18.

I bought him when he was 78 and I fully expect him to be 86/87 tops if he continues to play in the form he shows.

I bought him when he was 78 and I fully expect him to be 86/87 tops if he continues to play in the form he shows.

That's exactly it it is WAY too early in the season to be predicting rating changes. He could play amazingly, and get a higher increse or perform miserably, anddrop out of the team, dropping his rating. These kinds of threads are too premature this early in the season

That's exactly it it is WAY too early in the season to be predicting rating changes. He could play amazingly' date=' and get a higher increse or perform miserably, anddrop out of the team, dropping his rating. These kinds of threads are too premature this early in the season[/quote']

thats true m8 like i said

Re: adam jonson

Possibly he is in good form but then again hes gone down to championship so most likely to stay at the rating he is at know.

Johnson has started all four of Boro's games in the Championship and has scored 3 goals in those four games.

So he's performing well but given the drop in the league, I'm not sure he'll get a rise.

Everton haven't looked good defensively this season yet.

Losing to Arsenal (heavily) and Burnley.

Lescott leaving may help their team spirit and hopefully Moyes can gel them together and their performances will improve.

Who do people think everton will get if Lescott goes?

One, maybe two of Huth, Wheater, Distin and Steven Taylor. I'm not excited.

My picks would probably be Wheater and Distin, of those (as in my preference, rather than what I think is likely).

Bilyaletdinov may be signing in the next few days, which is more exciting. As is the possibility of Banega (who we've got a work permit for now...even tho Valencia say he's going nowhere?!).