Merging accounts

Merging accounts  

1. 1.

• Good idea, we need this option for free.
    • Good idea, we should be able to do this, but only for a little sum of cash.
    • No, this is not a good idea, having more accounts is better.

Hello everyone,

This idea is maybe not a brand new one, but it's time to review and think about this again.. Many users here (including gold members) have more than one account, which is because they want to have more and more teams, which is okay, having more accounts is not against the rules (if You dont compete in the same game world with more than one accounts). But how about the opportunity to merge Your accounts into one main one? For example You have three accounts, and I think it would be better and easier to follow if You'd be able to merge those teams into one big account, for example to Your main, oldest account which has the most teams on it. Several managers have tons of accounts, and the achievements, the friends list, etc. are always different from account to account, but the person is the same.. I think the life would be easier if we can collect all of our teams into one account.

One name, one person, one account, plenty of teams on it (maybe for a little cash to do it and then SM would be happy too :P:D). What do You think?

Re: Merging accounts

Well I've always wanted my best standard clubs onto my main account' date=' agree with you but can't see how SM would implement this.[/quote']

I dont think this would be so hard.. If You own Your SM accounts (by knowing the e-mail adress, by being able to enter into that e-mail account and by knowing the password for that account - this proves that this is not team stoling or sg else) You would be able to move teams to another account, or simply move all of them to the other one. I dont think this is a hard thing to implement, only depends on SM whether they want to do it or not.

Personally I hate that I have to use more than one account.

SM would never do it for free(especially to non-GM's)' date=' because you are taking one of the advantages of being a GM and giving it for free to non-GM's.

The only way I think it would work is if it cost a bit and exclusive to GM's only.[/quote']

I never said this must be free or must be allowed to anyone to have tons of teams.. But for a little cash for example (as You can buy extra spaces too), or for GMs only You should be able to do it if You want.

It would never work because they would think that you would give clubs to your freinds on an account you dont want. Or make a new account get him/her 2 or 3 good teams and give it to them on their main account so that they have it on there main and favourite account. Anyway for people who do have multiple accounts it only takes a minute to switch to it anyway.

SM Looked at this along time ago but the below quote is way i rekon this would never happen.. unfortuantly

It would never work because they would think that you would give clubs to your freinds on an account you dont want. Or make a new account get him/her 2 or 3 good teams and give it to them on their main account so that they have it on there main and favourite account. Anyway for people who do have multiple accounts it only takes a minute to switch to it anyway.

I cant follow this tbh... Whats wrong with that if You want to give Your team to anyone else? Its Your team, You can do everything You want with it.. Also they promised that they'll do sg with these team offer thing.. But as I said, this merge option can be something for money, so the cheaters will be outplayed, because no one will pay for it if there are no serious reasons behind the action.. I still say, this option would be helpful.. And when I say "merge", that means all of the teams will move to the other account, not just a few of them..

I cant follow this tbh... Whats wrong with that if You want to give Your team to anyone else? Its Your team' date=' You can do everything You want with it.. Also they promised that they'll do sg with these team offer thing.. But as I said, this merge option can be something for money, so the cheaters will be outplayed, because no one will pay for it if there are no serious reasons behind the action.. I still say, this option would be helpful.. And when I say "merge", that means all of the teams will move to the other account, not just a few of them..[/quote']

Some of your points are true and I am not saying the feature is a bad idear I was just saying the reasons why SM would not chance a feature like this as They think it is unfair to give teams to freinds. Not me, them:).

No, i don' think this should be implemented, atleast not for free. Gold Members pay so they can manage more clubs. So it would be ridiculous if free members could just merge accounts for free. And obviously SM wpon't do this, other wise why don't they just let free members manage more clubs in the first place! A big No.

You want the chance to manage more clubs on the same account, Pay for it like everyone else does!!

:):rolleyes:

Some of your points are true and I am not saying the feature is a bad idear I was just saying the reasons why SM would not chance a feature like this as They think it is unfair to give teams to freinds. Not me' date=' them:).[/quote']

I see, okay :)

Btw I think SM should review this They think thing.. Not all of us are cheaters or unfair managers.. Most of us just would like to organise our teams as we want. And if we are crazy enough to pay for it too, thats just a good business for SM.. :D

No' date=' i don' think this should be implemented, atleast not for free. Gold Members pay so they can manage more clubs. So it would be ridiculous if free members could just merge accounts for free. And obviously SM wpon't do this, other wise why don't they just let free members manage more clubs in the first place! A big No.

You want the chance to manage more clubs on the same account, Pay for it like everyone else does!!

:):rolleyes:[/quote']

No, You got me wrong. I never said this should be free for anyone, and newbies with simple accounts would merge.. No way, I know that SM would never allow this because of money.. BUT if You have two accounts for example, two GM accounts, that means You already payed for those, so it would be nice to get an option to merge these accounts.. You payed for those, and maybe You would pay to merge those.. So what I'm talking about is to KEEP Your current clubs, and not getting free spaces with the merging.. You can buy extra spaces, thats okay, but this wont solve the problem that You cant move Your current teams..

No' date=' You got me wrong. I never said this should be free for anyone, and newbies with simple accounts would merge.. No way, I know that SM would never allow this because of money.. BUT if You have two accounts for example, two GM accounts, that means You already payed for those, so it would be nice to get an option to merge these accounts.. You payed for those, and maybe You would pay to merge those.. So what I'm talking about is to KEEP Your current clubs, and not getting free spaces with the merging.. You can buy extra spaces, thats okay, but this wont solve the problem that You cant move Your current teams..[/quote']

ok, but y don't u just buy extra club slots in the first place? Buying 10 would be the same as buying a Gold account, without having to pay for two annually.

But i agree that if it is two Gold accounts, then yes u could do it, free accounts, no.

:)

this has to be the worst idea i have ever heard!!!! we all realise surely that sm need to make some money for a start. its a good game imo.

look at it this way, those who pay get extra teams, to play in gold champs, can buy gameworlds etc. for i think 12quid a year u get plenty of extra things u dont get on standard. its just a pound a month fgs! not as if its expensive really is it

and the rules clearly state its 1 account per person????

this has to be the worst idea i have ever heard!!!! we all realise surely that sm need to make some money for a start. its a good game imo.

look at it this way' date=' those who pay get extra teams, to play in gold champs, can buy gameworlds etc. for i think 12quid a year u get plenty of extra things u dont get on standard. its just a pound a month fgs! not as if its expensive really is it

and the rules clearly state its 1 account per person????[/quote']

You have no idea what I'm talking about.. I'm talking about not to have two or more gold accounts... Just give us the option the merge our gold accounts to have ONLY ONE and not tons of accounts..

Guest TOM_HEMY

I think this is a good idea but I think it's a bad idea at the same time it's good because yes, it would be easier but it's bad because it means standard members could cintrol as many or more clubs than gold members so they would be getting gold membership for free they just wouldn't be able to join GCs. Which is why I said for a bit of cash but it should be like £1 per club to transfer.

I don't think it will be a great implement' date=' what if someone hacks your account so they merge it with there's though if it would be free but for Gold Members only I think it will work.[/quote']

Merging should ask for the proper e-mail address, and also there should be a confirmation mail to accept, so this shouldnt be so easy as You wrote.

Btw I still say: allow this only to Gold Members. I never said this must be allowed to everyone.

• 1 month later...

Merging should ask for the proper e-mail address' date=' and also there should be a confirmation mail to accept, so this shouldnt be so easy as You wrote.

Btw I still say: allow this only to Gold Members. I never said this must be allowed to everyone.[/quote']

whats the point with gold members though to be fair they already have up to 13 on one account