Merging accounts

Merging accounts  

1. 1.

• Good idea, we need this option for free.
    • Good idea, we should be able to do this, but only for a little sum of cash.
    • No, this is not a good idea, having more accounts is better.

Re: Merging accounts

any update on this?

i've got 2 teams in one account' date=' and 1 team in another... i'd love to move that one club into the other account, so I can have all three in one account.

thank you :)[/quote']

Nope, nothing.. :(

Also wrote a ticket about this but simply no reaction..

Guest Football8

Would it not be bad business for SM ? If you merge 2 GM's together you'd only pay for one yearly unlike paying SM twice for each of your GM's. Other than that I'm up for it.

Guest Football8

Ahhh ok. Thanks.

I can't see a problem for GM's to merge. There would obviously be a charge to do it from SM I imagine.

For standard members...no way. :D

Or it could be a feature for GM's, as GM's currently have no features imo.

Would this not basically be Gold Management without the GCs?

Firstly if you want to manage more clubs you ahve to buy a Gold Membership or extra Club slots, why would SM make this function free when people will pay money to buy the service?

Merging accounts simply won't happen, SM would only be financially hamstringing themselves.

Would this not basically be Gold Management without the GCs?

Firstly if you want to manage more clubs you ahve to buy a Gold Membership or extra Club slots' date=' why would SM make this function free when people will pay money to buy the service?

Merging accounts simply won't happen, SM would only be financially hamstringing themselves.[/quote']

I'm a gold member, but You know, the extra slots is a quite new feature.. I've been here for more than two years, bought my first gold package when there were no extra slots, etc.. And when I had no more free space, I made an another account.. But now, we have tons of options, and would be much better to merge the teams and keep all of the clubs at the same place.

• 3 months later...

Not good idea because if someone have two clubs in one gameworld (cheating) then what happen? player freely move between two clubs? :P

OMG this problem has nothing to do with this idea.. :P and basically: sm wont allow You to have two clubs in the same game world.. cant follow You.

Hello everyone' date='

This idea is maybe not a brand new one, but it's time to review and think about this again.. Many users here (including gold members) have more than one account, which is because they want to have more and more teams, which is okay, having more accounts is not against the rules (if You dont compete in the same game world with more than one accounts). But how about the opportunity to merge Your accounts into one main one? For example You have three accounts, and I think it would be better and easier to follow if You'd be able to merge those teams into one big account, for example to Your main, oldest account which has the most teams on it. Several managers have tons of accounts, and the achievements, the friends list, etc. are always different from account to account, but the person is the same.. I think the life would be easier if we can collect all of our teams into one account.

One name, one person, one account, plenty of teams on it (maybe for a little cash to do it and then SM would be happy too :P:D). What do You think?[/quote']

One account 50 rep, plus one account 40 rep, if I added, I would have 90 rep?

This idea has come up about every 6 months for the last 3 and bit years - its a good one in my view and the best way I can see of doing it, is like MSN Hotmail do theres, were you have one main account and then link your other accounts to the main account and can access them through a drop down menu to simply just cycle through your accounts without having to sign in and out all the time.

Hello everyone' date='

This idea is maybe not a brand new one, but it's time to review and think about this again.. Many users here (including gold members) have more than one account, which is because they want to have more and more teams, which is okay, having more accounts is not against the rules (if You dont compete in the same game world with more than one accounts). But how about the opportunity to merge Your accounts into one main one? For example You have three accounts, and I think it would be better and easier to follow if You'd be able to merge those teams into one big account, for example to Your main, oldest account which has the most teams on it. Several managers have tons of accounts, and the achievements, the friends list, etc. are always different from account to account, but the person is the same.. I think the life would be easier if we can collect all of our teams into one account.

One name, one person, one account, plenty of teams on it (maybe for a little cash to do it and then SM would be happy too :P:D). What do You think?[/quote']

What if you get hacked? If you have merged, wouldn't all your accounts be hacked, not just the one?

This idea has come up about every 6 months for the last 3 and bit years - its a good one in my view and the best way I can see of doing it' date=' is like MSN Hotmail do theres, were you have one main account and then link your other accounts to the main account and can access them through a drop down menu to simply just cycle through your accounts without having to sign in and out all the time.[/quote']

I really would like to see an improvement like Your idea, whatever how, but really want to get a solution for that..