Ryan Flynn

arsenalrocs

113120.jpg

He is a 20 year old Scottish midfielder currently playing for Falkirk. He is on loan form Liverpool.

Liverpool

He joined from Falkirk in 2005 for £50,000. He helped Liverpool win successive FA Youth Cup victories in the 2005–06 and 2006–07 seasons, with Flynn scoring the winner against Manchester City in the 2007 final. In his third season at the club, he helped them win the Northern Premier Reserve League Title, in the 2007–08 season.

Wrexham

He went on loan to Wrexham in the 2008/09 season. He scored on his debut. There,he started 21 games came on as a sub 4 times and scored 4 goals.

Falkirk

He made his Falkirk debut in a UEFA Europa League tie against FC Vaduz, and Flynn scored the only goal of the game, becoming the first Falkirk player to score a goal in European competition. He scored against Hibernian on 22 August.

He is rated 69 on the DB. He is looking more and more like a starter so i expect him to rise to 78.

Will finish it up later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Ryan Flynn

I guess i'll sell him when his TB is lifted..he aint anythin spcial to keep about..

He could rise even more' date=' if he plays more for Falkirk. Im keeping him!

If Falkirk have been done how come the likes of Forbes and Fleck havent risen? :confused:

Flynn rose to 78!

From 10k to 1.3 Mil!!!

Mines gone from £10k to £710k for my Wolverhamton team. Not to bad.

But he's gone to £1.75m for my Shrewsbury team:)

Is Michael Paton in for a rise?

He could rise even more' date=' if he plays more for Falkirk. Im keeping him!

If Falkirk have been done how come the likes of Forbes and Fleck havent risen? :confused:

[b']Consider first that Falkirk may well get relegated. Forbes & Flecks clubs not re-rated yet. Imminent.[/b]

Mines gone from £10k to £710k for my Wolverhamton team. Not to bad.

But he's gone to £1.75m for my Shrewsbury team:)

Is Michael Paton in for a rise?

Yep, plus 4 if I remember correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

A piece of good news for all of you.

RYAN HAS SCORED HIS 2ND GOAL

RyanFlynn1stgoalinEurope.jpg

In fact this is his third goal which i didn't know about. He made his Falkirk debut in a UEFA Europa League tie against FC Vaduz, and Flynn scored the only goal of the game, becoming the first Falkirk player to score a goal in European competition.

Anyway he scored the winner against Kilmarnock.

He struck on 57 minutes when his corner kick evaded everyone and crept in at the near post.

The kick form the left evaded a packed six-yard box and made its way in at the far post as the Killie defence stood stunned in disbelief.

I will try to get a video of the goal or at least a picture.

Another piece of news not yet announced is that Ryan has signed a three year contract with Falkirk.

• 10 months later...

Latest reports suggest that Hearts and Hibernian are ready to battle it out for Falkirk's prize asset Ryan Flynn.

Skysports.com understands SPL duo Hearts and Hibernian are ready to battle it out for Falkirk ace Ryan Flynn.

Flynn has been earning rave reviews for Falkirk this season with a number of eye-catching displays for the First Division hopefuls.

The skilful midfielder, who won the club's Young Player of the Year award last season, has netted six goals this term and also provided ten assists to attract interest from a number of clubs.

Edinburgh duo Hearts and Hibs are thought to have held a long-term interest in the former Liverpool youngster and have watched him on several occasions this season.

A number of English Championship sides are also believed to be tracking the 22-year-old winger ahead of the transfer window reopening in January.

Falkirk are reluctant to lose their prize asset as they look to secure promotion back to the SPL, but they could find it hard to resist a big money offer.