Players condition - NMF

Players condition - NMF  

1. 1.

• Agree
    • Disagree

I´m getting upset from loosing a game with teams (mostly unmanaged) whose players are all NMF (except GK) with condition bellow 15 :mad:

What does it means Not Much Fit ? How thay can play with condition about 10, when one of my injured player with BROKEN COLLARBONE has condition 18 ? :confused: For me these players can hardly walk, so far from scoring a goal !!!

Lets treat NMF players as INJ, ban them from playing until their condition rise to normal...

Guest Football8

Re: Players condition - NMF

I've suggested sorting out the fitness issues plenty of times before, especially how much fitness your players drop. I'm sure if ever SM sort the fitness out they'll focus on it as a whole and it should include your idea.

I hope, they will focus on it pretty soon :)

It's not just question of fitness. Did you ever played a game with NMF player in your team? I dont think so.. And every wise and normal manager will give a rest to player who is NMF.

The problem is also protection and stupid AI of unmanaged teams. Why do we have a teams with min 21 players? To swap them if some are inj, sus or nmf. So why unmanaged team does not swap them too (if they are nfm) ??? Would be more realistic I guess..

It's really frustrating to lose a match with 65+% possession, 30+ total shots, 20+ shots on goal, all players form rating 7,8,9 (even my GK had 9:confused:) and opponent had 3 shots on target (how they manage it), player form rating 3,4,5 and they scored 1 goal and won :mad::mad::mad:

As I've said:

Lets treat NMF players as INJ, ban them from playing until their condition rise to normal...

Personally I completely agree with you this happens time and time again and is most annoying. Also i think Unmanaged clubs should be at a disadvantage all-round how many times do you lose to them even though your team has a higher rated side. I have tried many different tactics against them with varying success. It has cost me promotion many a time. Some would say i am a little bitter :P

Lets treat NMF players as INJ' date=' ban them from playing until their condition rise to normal...[/quote']

I disagree that NMF players should be treated as injured players and not be allowed to play, rather the match engine should place more emphasis on player condition i.e. punish teams that play NMF players by greatly reducing the odds of them winning the match (which for some reason doesn't seem to be happening at the moment, at least not enough). It's then upto managers to work out they shouldn't play NMF players anymore because they keep losing so will rotate, whilst the AI also needs to be improved so the unmanaged teams rotate more too. It's pretty simple really, that's what makes it so frustrating it's not already been done! :mad::rolleyes:

one of my teams where nmf and they lost every game and they where league 1 winners last sesaon and they where 20th untill i put some non nmf people in then ive started winning. in fairness if u only had 21 players and 10 where nmf u woundt cope

ye im with you mate

iv just got a 1-1 draw away with a team with conditions 40-

so i decided to rest my main players (gerrard-messi-ibrahimovic-terry-sergio ramos) and play players like (VDV-drogba etc..)

the easiest way to stop this is ban players NMF from playing

ya know that's not a bad idea, it might encourage managers to field more of the players in their squad, instead of the same 11 match after match

I still think, that ban NMF player from playing is the simplest way to solve this massive problem..NMF players should not play. I had never used NMF player!!!

Mayby SM can change Match Engine (if its easier for them).

How its possible to have a form rating 6 or 5 in a game for a player who is NMF :confused: And how he can score a goal :confused: Its a nonsense!!! They should change it !!!

Idea nr 2:

NMF player can have max 2 or 3 form rating !!! So the team with all NMF players will lose EVERY match they play !!!

not match fit players in the unmanaged teams

players that are not match fit in the unmanaged teams are playing regardless their fitness. you find a player with 1%fitness playing and performing a relative of 7 yet a player in the managed teams even at 69%fitness is said to be not match fit and cannot be included in the squad. we need some improvements on this.

with regards

mark