playing unmanaged teams

Del_Boy

what do people find is the best tactics for playing unmanaged teams. Im sitting 2nd in my league right now and i play an unmanaged porto side tonight, the other unmanaged team in our leagur beat my 4-1 last week.

Normally im 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 wingers.

should i go attacking/defensive

aggressive/normal

Re: playing unmanaged teams

I play 3-5-2 virtually all of the time...3 CB's a midfield of RM / AM / DM / CM / LM and a F / CF up front. Generally as I am stronger I go for attacking and a fast tempo with attacking through the middle. If my wide players are not LM / RM but Wingers then I have mixed attacking. I put an arrow on my RM pointing forwards & towards the middle, I do the same for my LM and also my AM. My DM has an arrow pointing back towards my own goal and my CM has an arrow pointing towards my AM (ie filling the gap that he will leave when he attacks). If I use Wingers then I use arrows pointing up the pitch (ie straight down the flanks).

Set CF as Target man, press all over, if their attack is worse than your defence then play offside however if their attackers are stronger then don't play offside.

Generally very successful although every now and again I'll lose with these tactics. Overall though I'll win 8/10 against unmanaged with these tactics.

and good luck...

what do people find is the best tactics for playing unmanaged teams. Im sitting 2nd in my league right now and i play an unmanaged porto side tonight' date=' the other unmanaged team in our leagur beat my 4-1 last week.

Should i go attacking/defensive

aggressive/normal[/quote']

one thing four four f%@#$g two

heheh mike basset england manager lol

what do people find is the best tactics for playing unmanaged teams. Im sitting 2nd in my league right now and i play an unmanaged porto side tonight' date=' the other unmanaged team in our leagur beat my 4-1 last week.

should i go attacking/defensive

aggressive/normal[/quote']

[Lost twice recently PSV rated 89 against 82 rated team beat me 4-1 at my place which was ridiculous and 88 rated Bremen lost at home to 83 rated freiberg 3-2!!!! i changed my tactics,best i,ve found is to match there tactics usually 442