Right now im watching...

Guest Atkin

Re: Right now im watching...

Life's Too Short on iPlayer. Absolutely fantastic IMO. I've never really appreciated Ricky Gervais before (probably stemming from his performance at Diana's memorial concert) but the writing in this is simply superb. Warwick Davies is great in his role and the cameo from Liam Neeson is hilarious.

The new series of The Big Bang Theory is a strange one for me. I think it's got much much funnier but I think I'm enjoying it less. In previous series' the story has always moved at a constant, slowish pace allowing for the funny parts to be intertwined. Now it seems like the story is either moving ridiculously fast or painfully slow with distinct funny scenes. The first episode for instance had a couple of really massive issues to resolve and did so in 20 minutes which is far quicker than it's moved along previously. I'd have much preferred them to maybe spread the storyline and use the opportunity to develop the characters further rather than always reverting back to the original state at the end of each episode.

Haha, ITV are such a fail.

I quickly turned onto ITV to catch the end of Harry Hill's TV Burp and it come on after saying ITV is currently interfering technical difficulties and is struggling to reach the XFactor Live studios and in the meantime they have got to play XFactor auditions haha.

5minutes into the episode and they still haven't resolved the problem haha.:P

EDIT - Also on the HD channel for ITV it's still frozen on Harry Hill. what a fail

15 minutes it took to get it working on the normal version of ITV.

HD still not working after half an hour.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest drseanfitz

Black Mirror on Channel 4

very interesting idea for a story-line

a princess is kidnapped and the kidnapper demands that the only way to free her is for the Prime minister to have sex with a pig live on TV.

if you're not watching it, go to Channel 4 +1 at 10 o'clock

Black Mirror on Channel 4

very interesting idea for a story-line

a princess is kidnapped and the kidnapper demands that the only way to free her is for the Prime minister to have sex with a pig live on TV.

if you're not watching it' date=' go to Channel 4 +1 at 10 o'clock[/quote']

You are a labour supporter I take it..;)

are you implying labour supporters make love to pigs:p

nope..thought never crossed by mind..

I was thinking about the bartering of people and services and the possible economic implications :P

oh in keeping with the thread right now am watching Firefly reruns..the forerunner of Serenity (the movie)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drseanfitz

Feed on horror channel

Feed has added yet another great twisted Aussie movie to my favourites list.

An interestingly twisted story about a cyber-cop, a sociopath and his fetish with huge women. An intriguingly vulgar story about a disgusting food fetish, a taboo web site, sex, domination, and cyber games pushing morality to the extremes. A great thriller keeping you on the edge of your seat, aptly disgusted, with a new twist around each corner.

This movie is a must see due to its shock value and eerie ability to make you wonder about what is happening in the world around you. With a great cast of sexy to repulsive actors. allow Feed to capture your imaginations for 90 Min's, to explore the never thought of and the obscene I can guarantee you will not be able to predict the start of this movie, let alone the ending! What are your neighbours really doing behind closed doors?? I dare you to allow Feed to capture your imaginations for 90 Min's, to explore the repulsive and the obscene.

quite weird so far.

----------------------------------------------------

Forum world cup - Everyone can vote(closing time)

Group 1 - 10:00pm Tuesday 13th

Group 2 - 12:15pm Wednesday 14th

Group 3 - 12:05am Thursday 15th

Group 4 - 12:17pm Tuesday 13th

Group 5 - 03:58am Wednesday 14th

Group 6 - 12:55pm Wednesday 14th

Group 7 - 11:09pm Wednesday 14th

Group 8 - 11:40am Thursday 15th