World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

T.c

Re: World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

Manchester City Player of the year ceremonies

513FC1C3-A73F-54F2-0CF725CCE7F24EA7.jpg

Shay Given wins Man City's player of the year

Awards:

Player of the year - Shay Given

Players Player of the year - Gareth Barry

Young player of the year - Micah Richards

Clubman player of the year - Vincent Kompany

Managers player of the year - Stephen Ireland

I agree with the richards 1 ;)

Sagna and Pique

sagna_415x275.jpg

Bacary (Above) Sagna

Pique.jpeg

Gerard (Above) Pique

Bacary Sagna and Gerard Pique Could Join Tommorow if Arsenal's Chairman will let the deal go through.Gerard is a Regular Starter and So is Sagna i Would fully expect them to Fit in My Squad Perfectly and I Think if these Two Players Join We can fight for the title this seaso but there's a 50/50 chance these players will join tommorow.

What a nice deal :P;)

I agree with the richards 1 ;)

well i based the player of the year on the average perfomance, given was over 7 + the other starters were around 6, Players player is barry, young player is obvious, clubman is kompany mainly as he's only played 4 games + manager's player is who i thinks the best player (through entire season/not new signing)

I Named Lucho Gonzalez as my new club captain in my post earlier i think he deserves it and also im not sure who i should buy...... Toulalan in a unmanaged club Lyon 93 , Lisandro 92 , Mutu 94 but im sure he will retire just need to wait for skysports to reveil it lol if he dont retire he has to pay chelsea 17m.

I Named Lucho Gonzalez as my new club captain in my post earlier i think he deserves it and also im not sure who i should buy...... Toulalan in a unmanaged club Lyon 93 ' date=' Lisandro 92 , Mutu 94 but im sure he will retire just need to wait for skysports to reveil it lol if he dont retire he has to pay chelsea 17m.[/quote']

Mutu - too much of a risk of retirement even if he does pay chelsea the money he has problems off the field

toulalon - overpriced at Lyon and would cost £27 million for a 93, i bought kanoute (94) for £17.4 million + Simao (93) for £15.7 million

Lisandro - decent buy for £17 million at 92, best price their but i'll have a look for a better player for you

dimitar berbatov (man u) should get a deal for 16 or 17 million if man u manager want to sell

huntellar - should beable to get a deal for him of around 17 million

gilardinho - 14.2 million from firoentina, cheap price and a good buy

Forlan - could be availible for Atletico

are u kidding me :confused::confused:

i can't believe it' date='is this a joke????????????????[/quote']

OMG what the hell just happned i diddnt write that ive not even been on last night who the hells hacking me or changeing my post grrrrrr:mad::(

ty to the person who can git me fabregas i will pay 5 mil :)

i love you so much swanseajack!!!!:D

who the hells ganna pay 5mil for fabergas no 1 will send you that u plum and why are you hacking me u hacker why you messing wiv my life for and why u going on ma acount and 1 AM thats how i know your a hhacker :mad: i bet ur messin wiv my players to!:mad: i cant belive this guy :mad: how can you be so crule saying i love swansea jake ur some wiredo if u love him grrrrrrrrrr i realy going mad now i cant belive dat u can be so imiture and do such a thing like that i wernt on at 1 AM unless i did some kinda sleep walk wow im a sleep walk ahhhhhhhh yeah very well done on u messing up peoples lives now all my friends think im wiredos:mad::mad::mad::( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FOR GOD SAKE WHY DO PPL ALWAYS HACK ME AND HOWD U GET MY PASSWORD OH U KNOW WHAT IF UR GANNA MESS UP MY LIVE GO AHEAD U WIREDO WATCH IF I FIND OUT WHO U ARE IM GANNA HACK U AND DO THE SAME THING TO U AND SEE HOW U WILL LIKE IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND IT WERNT ME COUSE I WENT BED AT 10.00 SO I DONT KNOW HOW I GOT UP AT 1.00AM SO HA GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

are u kidding me :confused::confused:

i can't believe it' date='is this a joke????????????????[/quote']

YEAH ITS A JOKE AND I CANT BELIVE IT THE PERSONS WHO IS ACKING ME IZ MESSIN WIV MA LIFE AND NOW U GANNA THINK IM A WIREDO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: THATS WHY I HATE STUFF LIKE THIS I CANT BE BOTHERED IF U ALL JUST GANNA HACK ME SO WATCH WHEN I FIND OUT WHO U ARE IM GANNA HACK U AND DO THE SME 2 U WATCH OK OK U UNDERSTND WATCH GRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad: